Coffee Shop

Rheo

"Added together, the toys and other goods that the Bogdanovs and their fence sold on eBay over the last decade fetched more than $4.2 million, court papers state."

You've got your typical nickle and dime shoplifter and then you got your poor immigrant Romanian Family traveled country to steal millions in toys to sell on eBay, feds say

What the trio stole netted them $4.2 million on eBay. They need to work for the Fed and show them a thing or two.

He came, he saw, he conk-ered: Man sets new world record for typing with his NOSE

Mohammed Khurshid Hussain, 23, from India, practiced for six hours a day

Attention @CoffeeShop Denizens

What is the reason that many of these human endurance records seem to involve India?

I am not trying to curry any favor but I am going to tikka a chance that someone here will know the reason. Perhaps it has to do with self discipline, poverty, extremes??? If our US of A devolves, can we compete with the Indians in this area?

Anyway, I don't want to chat anymore, so everyone, make samosa of it and give it your best shot. Remember, if no one knows the answer there should be no tears on our pilaus.

@SrWoodchuck, I see you lurking... give it your best shot.

SrWoodchuck

"Added together, the toys and other goods that the Bogdanovs and their fence sold on eBay over the last decade fetched more than $4.2 million, court papers state."

You've got your typical nickle and dime shoplifter and then you got your poor immigrant Romanian Family traveled country to steal millions in toys to sell on eBay, feds say

What the trio stole netted them $4.2 million on eBay. They need to work for the Fed and show them a thing or two.

@Pepper! Doubly ironic that they were stealing what was meant for America's children?

Toys'R'Us anti-theft squad:

y.jpg

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

He came, he saw, he conk-ered: Man sets new world record for typing with his NOSE

Mohammed Khurshid Hussain, 23, from India, practiced for six hours a day

Attention @CoffeeShop Denizens

What is the reason that many of these human endurance records seem to involve India?

I am not trying to curry any favor but I am going to tikka a chance that someone here will know the reason. Perhaps it has to do with self discipline, poverty, extremes??? If our US of A devolves, can we compete with the Indians in this area?

Anyway, I don't want to chat anymore, so everyone, make samosa of it and give it your best shot. Remember, if no one knows the answer there should be no tears on our pilaus.

Ghee, @Pepper....whatever do you mean? Maybe they're looking for a quick dosa reality....

• Like 1

Scissors-32x32.png

Ghee, @Pepper....whatever do you mean? Maybe they're looking for a quick dosa reality....

He shoots, he scores! Dum de dum dum. Lassi if @Geee Gheee can chime in.

• Like 1

Oh Yeah, They Really Said That

Some people. Ya gotta love 'em, even when they're this "Pragmatically Challenged". I mean, I'm sure some of them "mean well",...well, okay, there are a few that think they're just staying in some nouveau rustic hotel -- a hotel without any walls, electricity, bathrooms, or housekeeping for that matter,....I just wish they wouldn't vote. The following are just a few of the comments left by hikers on Forest Service registration forms at the end of their trip.

"Trails need to be reconstructed. Please avoid building trails that go uphill."

"A small deer came into my camp and stole my bag of pickles. Is there a way I can get reimbursed? Please call."

"Too many bugs and leeches and spiders and spider webs. Please spray the wilderness to rid the area of these pests."

huh.png

SrWoodchuck

Saadi Gaddafi extradited to Libya http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/10679580/Saadi-Gaddafi-extradited-to-Libya.html

gaddafi-new_2844024b.jpg

A second son of the late Col Muammar Gaddafi is in Libyan custody after Saadi, best-known abroad for his love of football, was extradited from Niger in the early hours of Thursday morning.

He arrived at 2.50am at the Mitiga air base in the west of the capital, Tripoli, and was transferred to Hadba prison, where he will be held pending trial alongside other regime loyalists including Abdullah al-Senussi, his father’s brother-in-law, right-hand man and security chief.

Photographs of him in a blue prison uniform and being shaved of the beard he grew apparently to signify a new sense of religion were posted by his guards on the internet.

“Saadi Muammar Gaddafi was extradited to Libya from Niger this morning and is currently being detained by Libya’s Judicial Police,” a government statement said.

Saadi Gaddafi had been granted asylum by Niger after fleeing across the Sahara desert as his father’s regime collapsed in August 2011.

Scissors-32x32.png

Would not want to be this guy. They're going to go medieval on him & these anachronistic sadists are prime examples for delivering that kind of stuff. Playboy becomes plaything.

UKTelegraph via TheoSpark

clearvision

Dan Quayle moment? Obama flubs spelling of 'respect'

Could a White House spell-off be in the works between President Obama and former Vice President Dan Quayle?

In a throwback to the latter's infamous misspelling of the word "potato," Obama accidentally misspelled "respect" while introducing singer Aretha Franklin during a tribute to "Women of Soul" at the White House Thursday.

“When Aretha first told us what … R-S-P-E-C-T meant to her,” Obama said, pausing briefly before the audience began laughing, apparently realizing his mistake.

pollyannaish
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/06/rutgers-rage-against-rice-why-do-liberals-have-so-much-hate-for-black/

I know I am in the minority here, but I adore Juan. I disagree with him a LOT but that doesn't take away my respect for a guy that understands that disagreement is fundamental to our countries health. I absolutely love this paragraph.

"If she is truly on the fence about a White House run, I would suggest she go for it if for no other reason than to rub it in the faces of these pompous jackass professors.

Of course that is not the only reason she should run, but it sure would be a delightful bonus."

SrWoodchuck

One of my favorite pictures.....the nose cannon of the US A-10:

They want to retire this fine aircraft.....

A10peace.jpg

Pic Via WeaselZippers

• Like 1

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/06/rutgers-rage-against-rice-why-do-liberals-have-so-much-hate-for-black/

I know I am in the minority here, but I adore Juan. I disagree with him a LOT but that doesn't take away my respect for a guy that understands that disagreement is fundamental to our countries health. I absolutely love this paragraph.

"If she is truly on the fence about a White House run, I would suggest she go for it if for no other reason than to rub it in the faces of these pompous jackass professors.

Of course that is not the only reason she should run, but it sure would be a delightful bonus."

You're not the only one who likes him.

Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America--and What We Can Do About It

Muzzled: The Assault on Honest Debate

pollyannaish

You're not the only one who likes him.

Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America--and What We Can Do About It

Muzzled: The Assault on Honest Debate

:) so does that mean I don't lose my conservative card if I also say I don't believe that either conservatives or Christians have all the answers--only God does and we are just plodding along do the best we can?