Coffee Shop

Rheo

The Week in Review, Bonus Edition!

Steven Hayward

Oh what the heck: its a holiday weekend, the NFL conference championships are on today (Go Broncos!), Al Gore seems to be keeping his trap shut about global weirding (or perhaps hes finally been encased in carbonite like Han Solo in The Empire Strikes Back, though I know many people think hes always been in that state). And besides, I have a ton of material still in my in-box that wants to get out, so why not a bonus edition of the Week in Pictures, featuring the Worlds. Best. Customer. Service. Call. Ever., to the Jimmy Dean sausage company.

Did I say Go Broncos yet?

580x578xHillary-Fixes-Obama-copy-600x598

511x600xStewie-Hillary-copy-511x600.jpg.

461x351xOther-Bridge-Scandal-copy.jpg.pa

406x301xChristie-Reax-copy.jpg.pagespeed

252x600xMake-Up-copy-252x600.jpg.pagespe

319x503xAfoordable-Car-Act-copy.jpg.page

580x514xName-Change-copy-600x532.jpg.pag

416x600xFruit-Juice-Diet-copy-416x600.jp

457x562xDark-Side-of-the-Moon-copy.jpg.p

Language warning

Jan 16, 2014

Amazing footage of falcons hunting crows.
Suzanne Amador Kane, working with falconers across the globe, has discovered that falcons pursue prey by keeping the image of the prey in the same place on their retina during the pursuit as they close in.
This movie shows ground breaking footage capture by movie cameras mounted on hunting falcons filmed by Eddy De Mol and his colleagues Valerie Collet and Francois Lorrain.
The original research, published in The Journal of Experimental Biology can be access at http://jeb.biologists.org/content/217..

H/T Real Clear Science Videos

• Like 1

Scary......

Who said it?

Posted on January 17, 2014 by Wirecutter

Who said it?

1) “We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

2) “It’s time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few…… And to replace it with shared responsibility, for shared prosperity.”
A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi Amin D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

3) “(We)…..can’t just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.”
A. Nikita Khrushev B. Josef Goebbels C. Boris Yeltsin D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

4) “We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own … in order to create this common ground.”
A. Mao Tse Dung B. Hugo Chavez C. Kim Jong Il D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

5) “I certainly think the free-market has failed.”
A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. Molotov D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

6) “I think it’s time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in
(the) entire economy that they are being watched.”
A. Pinochet B. Milosevic C. Saddam Hussein D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

Answers
(1) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton
6/29/2004
(2) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton
5/29/2007
(3) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton
6/4/2007
(4) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton
6/4/2007
(5) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton
6/4/2007
(6) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton
9/2/2005

Want to know something scary? She may be the next president.

• Like 1

Benghazi: Judge Jeanine Pirro Utterly Destroys Hillary Clinton :

Sweet @Geee!

Love that woman! It sounds exactly like the reading of an indictment....which it is! I pray that it hangs around the neck of Killary until the end of her days.

BREAKING: Chris Christie’s Staff Blames Bridge Closing on Anti-Islam Video

(Snip)

CHRIS MATTHEWS: I’m on the phone live with former Secretary of State Clinton. Thank you for calling, Madam Secretary.

HILLARY: Oh, my pleasure Chris.

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Madam Secretary, what was your initial reaction when you heard the Christie people blaming a YouTube video for the George Washington bridge lane closings?

HILLARY: Oh gosh, Chris. Not only is it shameful to blame a harmless video that nobody’s seen for the massacre on that bridge, but to hide behind a lie in order to avoid responsibility is … well, it’s unconscionable.

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Amazing isn’t it, Madam Secretary?

HILLARY: What kind of people are capable of such acts of cowardice, Chris? It’s deplorable, inexcusable and frankly, it’s un- American.

(Snip)

LMFAO.gif

• Like 1

Today.....Oblamer declared as....National Popcorn Fart Day...with a picture of himself.....

ygg.jpg

Oooops....wrong picture......that one is his favorite "selfie".....

Screen-shot-2014-01-20-at-10.37.23-AM.pn

@SrWoodchuck

Screen-shot-2014-01-20-at-10.37.23-AM.pn

Flavored popcorn! A commie plot.

When popcorn is outlawed......only criminals will have popcorn....

They can have my popcorn when they pry it from my cold dead fingers....

Popcorn [PopSecret esp.]......love it or eat it!

Olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis has come forward to claim that Chris Christie personally pressured him to bow out of a state Senate race he got into against a Christie ally.

Bash Christie month continues.

Olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis has come forward to claim that Chris Christie personally pressured him to bow out of a state Senate race he got into against a Christie ally.

Bash Christie month continues.

Of course it has never happened before in politics that a weak candidate was asked not to run against a stronger candidate.

Was this the source of your quote: http://www.mediaite.com/online/now-an-olympic-gold-medalist-is-coming-forward-with-claims-of-christie-intimidation/

WestVirginiaRebel

Sean Hannity Wants To Leave New York

“Now I want to tell you something – I was born and raised in New York,” Hannity said. “I want you to know that and I can’t wait to get out of here. I really can’t. I don’t want to pay their 10-percent state tax anymore. I live in the second-highest property taxed county in the entire country in Nassau County. I can’t wait to sell my house to somebody who wants it. I can’t wait to pay no state income tax down in Florida or Texas. I haven’t decided yet, but I’m leaning Florida because I like the water and I like to fish.”

Glenn Beck Weighs In