Coffee Shop

Rheo

As a living, diseased white male......I feel the need to murmur.......and oppress liberal professors.....

As a living, diseased white male......I feel the need to murmur.......and oppress liberal professors.....

Well at least you are admitting you are an oppressor. That's the 1st step. I'm still in denial.

BZ9W9TbCAAA4h2A.jpg

fh-70-italy.jpg

A real Assault gun

0.jpg

A Mobile Assault gun.

I respectfully disagree, @Valin! The first picture you posted is an AR-15......and the one above.....is a Glock....

BZ9W9TbCAAA4h2A.jpg

fh-70-italy.jpg

A real Assault gun

0.jpg

A Mobile Assault gun.

I respectfully disagree, @Valin! The first picture you posted is an AR-15......and the one above.....is a Glock....

I feel soooo dumb for not seeing this! Being able to spot these subtle differences is why you get the big money.

BZ9W9TbCAAA4h2A.jpg

fh-70-italy.jpg

A real Assault gun

0.jpg

A Mobile Assault gun.

I feel soooo dumb for not seeing this! Being able to spot these subtle differences is why you get the big money.

I have noticed for the years that it is very difficult to get anything by SrWoodchuck. And if you try, he will catch you every time. Really clever guy.

I have noticed for the years that it is very difficult to get anything by SrWoodchuck. And if you try, he will catch you every time. Really clever guy.

You'd think I would have learned by now...but No.

49674Dunce_Cap.png

Unreal: Obama Pulls US Embassy To Vatican, Downgrades Relationship

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/26/obama-pulls-us-embassy-to-vatican-downgrades-relationship/

They’re claiming it is on “security” grounds. Because there are so many threats in Italy? Unlike Benghazi, where they did absolutely nothing, despite specific credible threats and two prior attacks?

So Obama is negotiating and providing weapons to Islamic terrorists, and turning his back on Israel and the Vatican.

Via Catholic Vote: http://www.catholicvote.org/obama-snubs-vatican-with-embassy-downgrade/

We have been quietly following this story for weeks.

And now reporter John Allen has broken the news.

The Obama administration has decided that the free-standing American embassy to the Holy See will soon be closed, and the offices for the Ambassador to the Vatican will be moved inside of our Italian Embassy.

As a part of the security reviews that followed the attacks on our embassy in Benghazi last year, State Department officials are now claiming that the current U.S. Embassy to the Holy See is no longer safe.

If their assessment is correct, then why not bolster security or simply move the Embassy to a new location instead of shutting it down? Are all ‘unsafe’ embassies being shut down too?

An unmistakable slap in the face

Moving our Ambassador to the Vatican inside of our Italian Embassy sends a clear message: the diplomatic post doesn’t matter much to the United States.

Scissors-32x32.png

Comments from WZ link:

Henry Hawk • 5 hours ago

The Pope must be a radical. Actually the Muslim White Hut is scared of the Pope, he stands for GOD's law

Jerry S to Henry Hawk • an hour ago

Common sense would dictate that even a Muslim President needs to build good relations with the Vatican.
It's simply good foreign policy, whether Obama is a Muslim or Atheist-Communist.
Then again, this is only the 3,465,388'th time we've witnessed the Obama white house "acting stupidly."

Via WeaselZippers

Haitan Migrant Boat Capsizes, At Least 20 Dead

2897128a-f464-4c0a-9374-a890a4045246_650

MIAMI -- A sailboat passing through the southern Bahamas islands with more than 100 Haitian migrants on board capsized, killing up to 30 people and leaving the rest clinging to the foundering vessel for hours, authorities said Tuesday.

The exact death toll remained uncertain. Authorities on scene confirmed at least 20 dead and determined the number could go higher, said Lt. Origin Deleveaux, a Royal Bahamas Defense Force spokesman. Interviews with migrants suggest the toll could reach about 30 people.

The remains of five victims had been recovered and the RBDF and police were working with the U.S. Coast Guard to recover additional bodies before nightfall as they pulled the remaining victims from the foundering vessel.

(Snip)