Coffee Shop

Rheo

LIKELY NOT A REAL STORY*

What Really Happened to John Kerry's Face....

http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com/2013/09/what-really-happened-to-john-kerrys-face.html

Kerry1_phixr.jpg

Go to link and see how it happened..... http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com/2013/09/what-really-happened-to-john-kerrys-face.html

* Just in case......it might be satire.....wait a moment.........it is satire.........and I like it....won't get fooled again......maybe.....

Ouch. The mocking sort of hurts.... OK not really.

• Like 1

LIKELY NOT A REAL STORY*

http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com/2013/09/what-really-happened-to-john-kerrys-face.html

Kerry1_phixr.jpg

Go to link and see how it happened..... http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com/2013/09/what-really-happened-to-john-kerrys-face.html

* Just in case......it might be satire.....wait a moment.........it is satire.........and I like it....won't get fooled again......maybe.....

Has this received the Seal Of Approval from the

national-sarcasm-society.jpg

• Like 1

LIKELY NOT A REAL STORY*

Kerry1_phixr.jpg

Ouch. The mocking sort of hurts.... OK not really.

@clearvision

No mocking, sir. I didn't see it & I issued a statement that supported your conclusions......and......

DSCF7459.jpg

• Like 1

The following was placed above this pic @ Theo Spark:

Photoshopp​ed?.........................from Rico

Worth many more than the proverbial thousand words, this photo should be filed under "art imitates life."

Is it photoshopped, you ask?

- Why clearly, YES.

How can one tell, since this really is a good job?

- Easily: Barry rides side-saddle.

Speaks for itself.

User Actions
Follow

mommamandy
‏@mandylhoward
Best photo shop EVER!!!! #tcot #putin pic.twitter.com/vsdYtVXU05

BUN65XHCIAEdwUw.jpg

Here's an "uplifting" news story.... different than the ugly and depressing stuff we see daily.

Read the full article first. Then the video is a "must see".

An Arizona Man Is Having A Great Time Tracking Down A Woman Who Stole His Amazon Package

Phoenix resident Tim Lake travels a lot, so he very wisely installed some security cameras around his house to keep an eye on things for him when he’s out and about. The seemingly-paranoid tactic paid off recently, when Lake’s phone received a screen shot of a random woman at his door, and he realized that the bumbling blonde was actually stealing his Amazon package in broad daylight.

While a lot of people might be pretty pissed that some woman would just jack their stuff like this, Lake is having a pretty darn good time trying to track down the culprit and humiliating her in the process. In an interview with Phoenix’s KPHO news, Lake pretended to cry over his stolen square ice cube tray, as he compared her appearance in the security footage to Dog the Bounty Hunter, before he read the hilarious flyer that he posted throughout his neighborhood.

UPROXX

• Like 3

And now more comes out from the Washington Post....

Didn't I just hear Elenor Holmes Norton say that "we should not rush to judgement" the moment she saw the shooter was black....

Why didn't that work when she thought the "gun" was black.

Alexis entered the Navy Yard with a valid pass, obtained through his work as a contractor, authorities said Tuesday afternoon. He was carrying a shotgun, purchased legally in Virginia. Alexis may also have obtained a handgun during the rampage, authorities said.

Valerie Parlave, head of the FBI’s Washington field office, said Alexis was not carrying an AR-15 assault rifle when he arrived, as had been previously reported by some news media.

WaPo

NY-Daily-News-AR-15.jpeg

(CNN) - It has been called the most popular rifle in America, and it briefly returned to the spotlight after Monday's shooting at the Navy Yard: the AR-15.

A U.S. law enforcement official said Monday that gunman Aaron Alexis unleashed a barrage of bullets using an AR-15, a rifle and a semi-automatic handgun. Authorities believed the AR-15 was used for most of the shooting, the official said. The news prompted Sen. Dianne Feinstein, one of the strongest proponents of a ban on assault weapons like the AR-15, to issue a statement the same day asking, "When will enough be enough?"

Joe-Biden-Go-Buy-a-Shotgun.png

Really top-notch yuckable humor, @NCTexan.

Justice delayed is justice denied.....er.....something, something....something....

I loved how he posted her height..... "About yay high"

Sad thing is that the guy will probably get sued by her for "bullying"... and would win.

Really top-notch yuckable humor, @NCTexan.

Justice delayed is justice denied.....er.....something, something....something....

I loved how he posted her height..... "About yay high"

Sad thing is that the guy will probably get sued by her for "bullying"... and would win.

@NCTexan

Imagine this if you will.....[cue scary music]......if she fell in his yard while waddling away....she could have sued him for THAT...and his homeowners policy would probably pay.....

The only way to stop this from happening is fully armed UPS guards shadowing delivery drivers......or.......something....

Speaks for itself.

User Actions

Follow

mommamandy

‏@mandylhoward

Best photo shop EVER!!!! #tcot #putin pic.twitter.com/vsdYtVXU05

BUN65XHCIAEdwUw.jpg

How did I miss this in the Coffee Shop until now?

ROTFLMAO LMFAO.gif

@Valin

"A GUN!!! OMG I feel an almost uncontrollable urge to go commit a mass shooting.."

You've either been playing too many video games... Or watching FoxNews.

The Voices keep talking to me!

@Valin

"A GUN!!! OMG I feel an almost uncontrollable urge to go commit a mass shooting.."

You can hear me that far???ohmy.pngwink.png

@Valin

You hear the Voices too! Cool. Multiple personalities means you never have to be alone. biggrin.png

@Valin

You hear the Voices too! Cool. Multiple personalities means you never have to be alone. biggrin.png

blink.pngtongue.png

Joe Scarborough: "Every Journalist In DC" Would Be "Killing" George W. Bush If He Said What President Obama Said Yesterday

http://youtu.be/M6h1IYeGJF0

Joe Scarborough wonders what "certain people" at MSNBC and the New York Times might have said if George W. Bush had delivered a deeply political speech like the one Barack Obama delivered yesterday. Just hours after the mass murder of twelve people occurred only a few miles away, the president said House Republican budget proposals were "hurting people."

(Snip)

• Like 4

3ab3a20e0ae149f5511ce786.jpg

@Rheo

I'd like this twice, but can't....so here it is again......like it!

Edited to add: I keep coming up with:

MARXIST 'MARICON' MISANTHROPE

.....but I'm using extra letters.....

Edited by SrWoodchuck
  • Like 1

Joe Scarborough: "Every Journalist In DC" Would Be "Killing" George W. Bush If He Said What President Obama Said Yesterday

http://youtu.be/M6h1IYeGJF0

Joe Scarborough wonders what "certain people" at MSNBC and the New York Times might have said if George W. Bush had delivered a deeply political speech like the one Barack Obama delivered yesterday. Just hours after the mass murder of twelve people occurred only a few miles away, the president said House Republican budget proposals were "hurting people."

(Snip)

Obama defends giving budget speech in rampage's aftermath

Justin Sink

09/17/13 06:30 PM ET

President Obama on Tuesday defended the optics of delivering a speech hitting congressional Republicans over the federal budget as police in the U.S. capital respond to the Washington Navy Yard massacre.

In an interview with Telemundo, Obama said it was important to keep in mind that he spoke "while we were still gathering information."

"And I think that everybody understands that the minute something like this happens, I'm in touch with the FBI, I'm in touch with my national security team, we're making sure that all the assets are out there for us to deal with this as well as we can," Obama said.

(Snip)

The guy has never even heard of the term Tone Deaf

• Like 1

FRIEND: Navy Yard Shooter Liberal, Supported Obama http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/17/Navy-Yard-Shooter-friend-Describes%20Alexis-as-liberal-Obama-fan

Tuesday, on CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper," Michael Ritrovato spoke at length about his friend, suspected Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis. After expressing his condolences to the victims and their families, Ritrovato then expressed his shock over the actions of a man he described as being "like a brother to me" and a "good-natured guy."

Ritrovato went on to explain that two of them had a close relationship based in part on their differences, specifically race and politics. Alexis was black, Ritrovato is white. Ritrovato described himself as conservative and Alexis is "more of a liberal type" who supported Barack Obama:

Scissors-32x32.png

You've got to be kidding me......Obama supporter?

Boy....didn't see that one coming.

.....and he was hearing "voices".......was he working with OFA?