Coffee Shop

Rheo

A Team Of Nitwits

(Snip)

580x386xCabinet-Meeting2-600x400.jpg.pag

A friend writes:

I looked at the picture in the WSJ today of the war cabinet meeting on Syria and I confess that my heart just sank. Obama, Biden, John Kerry, Eric Holder, Check Hagel, Susan Rice--ugh, I just cant believe that we have such small people making such big decisions. I dont know what the right answer is here, but Ive never felt so little confidence in the intellectual, moral, and prudential capabilities of the American officials in making this sort of decision. Totally involuntary toojust completely deflated.

I felt that way when the Dems won the house a few years back and the chairmanships were taken over by complete ignoramuses!!! Now it's just the Senate ignoramuses.

A Team Of Nitwits

(Snip)

A friend writes:

I looked at the picture in the WSJ today of the war cabinet meeting on Syria and I confess that my heart just sank. Obama, Biden, John Kerry, Eric Holder, Check Hagel, Susan Rice--ugh, I just cant believe that we have such small people making such big decisions. I dont know what the right answer is here, but Ive never felt so little confidence in the intellectual, moral, and prudential capabilities of the American officials in making this sort of decision. Totally involuntary toojust completely deflated.

I felt that way when the Dems won the house a few years back and the chairmanships were taken over by complete ignoramuses!!! Now it's just the Senate ignoramuses.

Look at their faces. Nobody looks convinced. Saw Susan Rice on TV tonight. She's good at supporting the party line.

Psycho Part 2: http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=201573

psycho2.jpg

Via iOTW

Comment from the Mind behind iOTW:

BigFurHat

September 3rd, 2013

Well, Mr. NSA Man, who has no imagination whatsoever, the explanation here is that the only way we can undo the effects of Obama is with the constitution.

If anyone frightens Obama to death in the shower with a rolled up constitution I will take full responsibility.

A Team Of Nitwits

(Snip)

A friend writes:

Look at their faces. Nobody looks convinced. Saw Susan Rice on TV tonight. She's good at supporting the party line.

Bush-Situation-Room.jpg

H/T Scott the hater Johnson

• Like 2

http://youtu.be/wrp6uewkFTk

Bill Whittle

Watch The Speech That Has Rush Talking

The left has been calling us villains for the past 40 years and that has an impact on elections.

Here's how we FIGHT BACK and WIN.

(Special thanks to everybody at Americans for Prosperity and Right Online, it was a great event.)

WestVirginiaRebel

AFL-CIO President Trumka: Employers Cutting Workers to 29 1/2 Hours to Avoid ObamaCare

RICHARD TRUMKA, PRESIDENT AFL-CIO: The Affordable Care Act does need some modifications to it, because as it does right now, what's happening is, you have employers that the law says if you pay your, if your employees work 30 hours or more a week, you've got to give them healthcare. So they're restructuring their workforce to give workers 29 and a half hours so they don't have to provide them healthcare. They’re also doing some taxing to nonprofit plans to pay for for-profit plans.

Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack? http://www.globalresearch.ca/did-the-white-house-help-plan-the-syrian-chemical-attack/5347542

There is a growing volume of new evidence from numerous sources in the Middle East — mostly affiliated with the Syrian opposition and its sponsors and supporters — which makes a very strong case, based on solid circumstantial evidence, that the August 21, 2013, chemical strike in the Damascus suburbs was indeed a pre-meditated provocation by the Syrian opposition.

Scissors-32x32.png

On August 13-14, 2013, Western-sponsored opposition forces in Turkey started advance preparations for a major and irregular military surge. Initial meetings between senior opposition military commanders and representatives of Qatari, Turkish, and US Intelligence [“Mukhabarat Amriki”] took place at the converted Turkish military garrison in Antakya, Hatay Province, used as the command center and headquarters of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and their foreign sponsors. Very senior opposition commanders who had arrived from Istanbul briefed the regional commanders of an imminent escalation in the fighting due to “a war-changing development” which would, in turn, lead to a US-led bombing of Syria.

The opposition forces had to quickly prepare their forces for exploiting the US-led bombing in order to march on Damascus and topple the Bashar al-Assad Government, the senior commanders explained. The Qatari and Turkish intelligence officials assured the Syrian regional commanders that they would be provided with plenty of weapons for the coming offensive.

Indeed, unprecedented weapons distribution started in all opposition camps in Hatay Province on August 21-23, 2013. In the Reyhanli area alone, opposition forces received well in excess of 400 tons of weapons, mainly anti-aircraft weaponry from shoulder-fired missiles to ammunition for light-guns and machineguns. The weapons were distributed from store-houses controlled by Qatari and Turkish Intelligence under the tight supervision of US Intelligence.

These weapons were loaded on more than 20 trailer-trucks which crossed into northern Syria and distributed the weapons to several depots. Follow-up weapon shipments, also several hundred tons, took place over the weekend of August 24-25, 2013, and included mainly sophisticated anti-tank guided missiles and rockets. Opposition officials in Hatay said that these weapon shipments were “the biggest” they had received “since the beginning of the turmoil more than two years ago”. The deliveries from Hatay went to all the rebel forces operating in the Idlib-to-Aleppo area, including the al-Qaida affiliated jihadists (who constitute the largest rebel forces in the area).

Several senior officials from both the Syrian opposition and sponsoring Arab states stressed that these weapon deliveries were specifically in anticipation for exploiting the impact of imminent bombing of Syria by the US and the Western allies. The latest strategy formulation and coordination meetings took place on August 26, 2013. The political coordination meeting took place in Istanbul and was attended by US Amb. Robert Ford.

Scissors-32x32.png

“The opposition was told in clear terms that action to deter further use of chemical weapons by the Assad regime could come as early as in the next few days,” a Syrian participant in the meeting said. Another Syrian participant said that he was convinced US bombing was scheduled to begin on Thursday, August 29, 2013. Several participants — both Syrian and Arab — stressed that the assurances of forthcoming bombing were most explicit even as formally Obama is still undecided.

The descriptions of these meetings raise the question of the extent of foreknowledge of US Intelligence, and therefore, the Obama White House. All the sources consulted — both Syrian and Arab — stressed that officials of the “Mukhabarat Amriki” actively participated in the meetings and briefings in Turkey.

Scissors-32x32.png

Immediately after the attack, three hospitals of Doctors Without Borders (MSF: médecins sans frontières) in the greater Damascus area treated more than 3,600 Syrians affected by the chemical attack, and 355 of them died. MSF performed tests on the vast majority of those treated.

MSF director of operations Bart Janssens summed up the findings: “MSF can neither scientifically confirm the cause of these symptoms nor establish who is responsible for the attack. However, the reported symptoms of the patients, in addition to the epidemiological pattern of the events — characterized by the massive influx of patients in a short period of time, the origin of the patients, and the contamination of medical and first aid workers — strongly indicate mass exposure to a neurotoxic agent.” Simply put, even after testing some 3,600 patients, MSF failed to confirm that sarin was the cause of the injuries. According to MSF, the cause could have been nerve agents like sarin, concentrated riot control gas, or even high-concentration pesticides. Moreover, opposition reports that there was distinct stench during the attack suggest that it could have come from the “kitchen sarin” used by jihadist groups (as distinct from the odorless military-type sarin) or improvised agents like pesticides.

Some of the evidence touted by the Obama White House is questionable at best.

A small incident in Beirut raises big questions. A day after the chemical attack, Lebanese fixers working for the “Mukhabarat Amriki” succeeded to convince a Syrian male who claimed to have been injured in the chemical attack to seek medical aid in Beirut in return for a hefty sum that would effectively settle him for life. The man was put into an ambulance and transferred overnight to the Farhat Hospital in Jib Janine, Beirut. The Obama White House immediately leaked friendly media that “the Lebanese Red Cross announced that test results found traces of sarin gas in his blood.” However, this was news to Lebanese intelligence and Red Cross officials.
According to senior intelligence officials, “Red Cross Operations Director George Kettaneh told [them] that the injured Syrian fled the hospital before doctors were able to test for traces of toxic gas in his blood.” Apparently, the patient declared that he had recovered from his nausea and no longer needed medical treatment. The Lebanese security forces are still searching for the Syrian patient and his honorarium.

On August 24, 2013, Syrian Commando forces acted on intelligence about the possible perpetrators of the chemical attack and raided a cluster of rebel tunnels in the Damascus suburb of Jobar. Canisters of toxic material were hit in the fierce fire-fight as several Syrian soldiers suffered from suffocation and “some of the injured are in a critical condition”.

The Commando eventually seized an opposition warehouse containing barrels full of chemicals required for mixing “kitchen sarin”, laboratory equipment, as well as a large number of protective masks.

Scissors-32x32.png

.....and US Intelligence [“Mukhabarat Amriki”] = CIA?

GlobalResearch via Adrienne'sCorner via DougRoss@Journal

When asked what his opinion was on Syria, Jessie Jackson replied, "I always liked Captain Crunch, myself."

H/T Right Wing Rants and Raves

• Like 4

Now I understand......I think.......maybe not?

ashortguide.jpg

Via BonedJello

.....and we want to lob a few billion dollars worth of cruise missiles in that mess....to prove Obambi has a pair?

• Like 2

Missing 20,000 North Korean Prison Camp Inmates May Have Starved To DeathMissing 20,000 North Korean Prison Camp Inmates May Have Starved To Death

Covering an area as large as London and considered one of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's most brutal prison camps, a site designated as Camp No 22 saw a drastic reduction in its population prior to its closing last year - investigators fear as many as 22,000 inmates may have been left to die from disease and/or starvation.

The details are contained in a new report by the Committee for Human Rights in North Korea (HRNK). The group is now demanding a deeper inquiry.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/09/05/Missing-20-000-North-Korean-Prison-Camp-Inmates-May-Have-Starved-To-Death

TAKE NOTE DENNIS RODMAN!!!!!!

righteousmomma

The 0 is speaking at the g20 in St Petersburg, Russia.

Can't stand to even listen to his blather. All written for him.

Ironical that Syria originally got the chemical weapons from RUSSIA to be used against ISRAEL but the one is giving his reasons of the moment for the nations not paying the consequences of their use in Syria. He still insists Assad used them on his own people - and of course the Islamic whatever agrees with him.

• Like 1

UNITED NATIONS DEMANDS ANSWERS FROM OBAMA ADMIN ON GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/05/UN-demands-answers-from-obama-on-zimmerman

Daily people (mostly Christians) are being slaughtered all over the world. We have the violence in Libya, Egypt, Syria etc etc etc - and the UN is concerned about GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!!!!! This again illustrates what a joke they are!!!!! We have to tackle the worlds problems on our own anyway, so get them the H out of the US.

• Like 5