Coffee Shop

Rheo

This is an excellent wake up call.

Sermon 663 : A Warning Bell in the Night : 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time

9/22/2013

http://63fea04d300e4558ea4c-7f2564cdb569320767c0732ede0c8483.r35.cf1.rackcdn.com/663.mp3

00:00/14:57

Please click the play button above to listen now.

Most of us spur into action when we believe that our financial state is in dire straits. Why don't we act in the same way in regards to our spiritual state? Today people need the same spiritual concern that people had in the past. They need to want to establish a relationship with God, that which is of paramount importance. So wake up, and place God at the center of your life!

Download MP3 File (Right-Click, Save Link As…) | readings | podcast

Listen to Father Barron weekly on Relevant Radio

Is it all about how Republicans/Conservative are bad terrible evil wicked people? Because if it's not I don't wnt to hear any of the radical right wing racist sexist homophobic speech by someone who is a hate filled hating hater.

The Week in Pictures: Leading With His Behind Edition

Steven Hayward

Scott totally scooped me the other day on the best photo of the week (“But Syriously“), but I’ve still got the second best, in which Sarah Palin gets the last laugh (again). But there’s some other goodies in this week’s batch, too.

580x575xPalin-Obama-copy-600x595.jpg.pag

580x391xPutin-Dog-copy-600x405.jpg.pages

(Snip)

413x309xObamas-Constitution-copy.jpg.pag

(Snip)

460x351xGunsX-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.obdQ

(Snip)

451x597xLibertarian-Humor-copy.jpg.pages

(Snip)

499x498xR2D2-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kSf_E

(Snip)

9/22/2013

http://63fea04d300e4558ea4c-7f2564cdb569320767c0732ede0c8483.r35.cf1.rackcdn.com/663.mp3

Most of us spur into action when we believe that our financial state is in dire straits. Why don't we act in the same way in regards to our spiritual state? Today people need the same spiritual concern that people had in the past. They need to want to establish a relationship with God, that which is of paramount importance. So wake up, and place God at the center of your life!

Download MP3 File (Right-Click, Save Link As…) | readings | podcast

Is it all about how Republicans/Conservative are bad terrible evil wicked people? Because if it's not I don't wnt to hear any of the radical right wing racist sexist homophobic speech by someone who is a hate filled hating hater.

Like it or not, Jesus is not political. All governments are corrupt.

We hope that we look to behave in a manner pleasing to God.

• Like 1

Big steamin' spoon 'o' satire with a side 'o' sarcasm:

Meltdown in Washington: President Obama Reported Sedated Following Emotional Breakdown

http://nationalreport.net/meltdown-washington-president-obama-reported-sedated-following-emotional-breakdown/

By Nigel J. Covington III Editor-in-Chief

Late this afternoon White House insiders leaked information stating the president has suffered a mental breakdown and is presently resting and under a doctors care. This afternoon the National Report received three calls on our nationwide hot tip line (206) 222-1975. Two of the three callers are insiders known to the National Report to be reliable confidential informants. The caller unknown to this publication is a low level employee who could only state that there was some kind of a medical emergency involving President Obama. The other two callers known to us are both support personnel within the Obama administration. Both confirmed this week has been a political disaster for the president and this has taken a tremendous toll on him.

Scissors-32x32.png

In the past couple weeks the big winners on the world stage have been Syria, Russia, Snowden and Putin; all at the expense of America’s impotent and fraudulent president.

Remember what Obama “sold” the American people in his 2008 bid for the presidency? Obama the “agent of revolution” guaranteed “change” instead he lied to everyone by promising the “most transparent” government – “no special interest” – “a new way of doing business” – “most honest” – “most righteous” – “the new beginning” – then there was the abortion of Obama’s world tour… what a national mortification. And today how many of these promises has the president kept?

Scissors-32x32.png

Then today’s Gallup poll results have been absolutely devastating for the president and the Democratic party. Obama’s approval rating dropped to the lowest in presidential history, and support from the Democratic Party plummeted more than 25% from this time last year. Our sources confirm late this afternoon a doctor was summoned to the oval office and remained with the president for about a half-hour. When the doctor emerged he was heard to say the president needed rest and would be sedated once he was moved to his bed.

Scissors-32x32.png

National Report via Boned Jello

9/22/2013

Download MP3 File (Right-Click, Save Link As) | readings | podcast

I'm pretty sure @Valin was being sarcastic. So many people believe what he said though. I know them. And you are right @saveliberty. I always hope politics will be kept out of worship everywhere!

• Like 2

9/22/2013

Download MP3 File (Right-Click, Save Link As) | readings | podcast

I'm pretty sure @Valin was being sarcastic. So many people believe what he said though. I know them. And you are right @saveliberty. I always hope politics will be kept out of worship everywhere!

Sarcasm? Me? Never!

national_sarcasm_society_round_sticker-r