Coffee Shop

Rheo

Personhood movement credited with abortion clinic closures in Colo. http://www.onenewsnow.com/pro-life/2013/08/19/personhood-movement-credited-with-abortion-clinic-closures-in-colo#.UhQ38j8bhMt

Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains is blaming the pro-life movement for closing two of its facilities in the state – but there’s reason to believe that's not the full truth.

Earlier this month, OneNewsNow reported that abortion clinics are closing at a record pace across the U.S. The 42nd closure of the year occurred when Femcare in Ashville, North Carolina, shut its doors. That’s more closures than during all of 2012.

Now, Planned Parenthood officials say they are planning to shutter two chemical abortion facilities in Colorado – one in Colorado Springs, the other in La Junta. They claim they were forced to make the move because of the cost of fighting against two Personhood Amendment petition drives and ballot measures. They peg the cost at $3 million, including fighting lawsuits to prevent the proposals from even getting on the ballots.

Scissors-32x32.png

Jennifer Mason of Personhood USA tells OneNewsNow that Planned Parenthood doesn't always get its facts straight.

“In their press release, they claimed that Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains has been operating without public funding,” she points out. “However, there is documentation to prove that just between the years 2009 and 2012 they received over $10 million in taxpayer funding, which violates the Colorado constitution.”

Scissors-32x32.png

righteousmomma

Assumption of Mary, Where Science and Theology are Met

August 15, 2013 By Elizabeth Scalia Leave a Comment

AssumptionA1.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

I’ve never understood why people who have no problem with Elijah and Enoch being assumed into paradise have a problem with Mary — the greatest, and most blessed of all created creatures — being assumed into heaven. “It’s not in scripture” doesn’t cut it, (as Msgr. Charles Pope demonstrates here) because what did the early Christians reference before the bible as we know it finally came into being in the fifth century? Teachings and traditions, as Saint Paul writes to the Thessalonians, “…stand firm and hold fast to the traditions that you were taught, either by an oral statement or by a letter of ours.” (2 Thessalonians 2:15)

I could say I have never understood why people who have no problem with Elijah and Enoch being assumed into paradise have a problem with understanding the One, True Creator God - His Purpose, His Plan - which has been clearly revealed in the Written Word and in Creation itself..

Afraid on this one the Anchoress and I disagree from the title on:

Assumption of Mary, Where Science and Theology are Met

I will not comment more out of respect and love for several here but the Anchoress blog was posted and is fair game for comment.

Microchimerism as the Anchoresses' hypothesis for proof boggles the mind.

• Like 1

@righteousmomma!

I will not comment more out of respect and love for several here but the Anchoress blog was posted and is fair game for comment.

Microchimerism as the Anchoresses' hypothesis for proof boggles the mind.

I had seen that earlier @ the same website. Thank you for holding back on comments. My belief is the same as @saveliberty, but discretion is the better part of valor.......and so you are not only righteous....you are now also valorous.

• Like 2

35 years for gender issued Bradley Manning

He could possibly be out in a little more than ten. I am surprised at that.

I have heard that the feds really want you to do the whole nine yards.

• Like 2

I wept long and loud, reading this and seeing the photographs of children who had been killed. May the Lord be swift to welcome them and all who were killed, into His Heavenly Kingdom and may their families be healed and comforted by Jesus' tender Mercy.

Syrian rebels claim more than 500, including dozens of kids, dead in chemical weapons attack; Obama calls for UN probe
  • From REUTERS
  • Last Updated: 2:02 PM, August 21, 2013
  • Posted: 6:29 AM, August 21, 2013

522230855122713--525x350.jpg

AFP/Getty Images

Bodies of children and adults reported by the Syrian opposition's Shaam News Network as victims of a toxic gas attack by pro-government forces

Scissors-32x32.png

BEIRUT/AMMAN -- Syria's opposition accused President Bashar al-Assad's forces of gassing many hundreds of people - by one report as many as 1,300 - on Wednesday in what would, if confirmed, be the world's worst chemical weapons attack in decades.

May the Lord be swift to welcome them and all who were killed, into His Heavenly Kingdom and may their families be healed and comforted by Jesus' tender Mercy.

Amen, @saveliberty.

• Like 2

Reality must be subjective in today's world.....sometimes I have no words.....

In-Just-Us.jpg

"Just-Us is Blind" by Stilton Jarlsberg via TheoSpark

Corrected my mis-interpretation of Stiltons comic title.

Edited by SrWoodchuck
  • Like 5

I wept long and loud, reading this and seeing the photographs of children who had been killed. May the Lord be swift to welcome them and all who were killed, into His Heavenly Kingdom and may their families be healed and comforted by Jesus' tender Mercy.

Syrian rebels claim more than 500, including dozens of kids, dead in chemical weapons attack; Obama calls for UN probe
  • From REUTERS

AFP/Getty Images

Bodies of children and adults reported by the Syrian opposition's Shaam News Network as victims of a toxic gas attack by pro-government forces

Scissors-32x32.png

BEIRUT/AMMAN -- Syria's opposition accused President Bashar al-Assad's forces of gassing many hundreds of people - by one report as many as 1,300 - on Wednesday in what would, if confirmed, be the world's worst chemical weapons attack in decades.

New info from DEBKAFile:

Reported Syrian gas attack killing hundreds after first US-trained rebel incursion from Jordan http://www.debka.com/article/23206/Reported-Syrian-gas-attack-killing-hundreds-after-first-US-trained-rebel-incursion-from-Jordan

Syrian opposition activists report between 200 and 650 dead and hundreds more wounded in a poison gas strike by Bashar Assad’s forces on rebel-held areas of eastern Damascus. They claim nerve gas canisters were dropped by Syrian Air Force fighter planes which were seen flying over the area after the attack, the most extensive reported till now. Their claim has not been verified. The regime denied the accusation, saying there was “no truth whatsoever” in reports that chemical gas was used near Damascus, and maintaining over state television that the Syrian army was conducting a conventional attack on rebel positions south and east of Damascus.

debkafile reports exclusively that Assad is acting to counter the first organized incursion of US-trained Syrian rebels from Jordan into southern Syria. The first group of 250 rebels, trained in special operations tactics by US and Jordanian instructors, entered Syria Saturday, Aug. 17, armed with weapons of Russian provenance supplied by the US and Saudi Arabia.

They are fighting under US and Jordanian commanders based in the Hashemite Kingdom.

A second group of 300 fighters crossed into Syria from Jordan Monday.

They are linking up with local rebel groups chosen from amongst those with no ties with the jihadist Jabhat al-Nusra (Al Qaeda in Syria).

According to our military sources, the rebel units are advancing at speed along the Syrian-Israeli border. They have forced the Syrian brigades posted there into retreating from positions inside a strip of 1-25 kilometers from the border, and captured the villages of Raihaniya, Breiqa and Beer Ajam.

This tactic has moved the Syrian army back from the area opposite the Israeli Golan, and started marking out a buffer zone between Israeli and Syrian forces in the Horan province.

Scissors-32x32.png

• From REUTERS

AFP/Getty Images

Scissors-32x32.png

"Let me be perfectly clear... If you cross that red line... we will roll over you with all of the might that you could expect from my administration."

996106702_orig.jpg

• Like 3

@NCTexan

The White House frowns upon your dissing our Zero.

LMFAO.gif

You shall be given the rodeo clown punishment if you do not minds your manners- tsk tsk.

Just the hammer........no sickle.......

wwwwalltechtkavatars024.gif

• Like 1

Who knew? Newly adopted dog Sunny.....is a spy! With her own Twitterblog: https://twitter.com/sunnydogspy

Samples:

Sunny Obama ‏@sunnydogspy 2h

I was sniffing around for information this morning...was obliged to sniff BO’s butt for cover. I don’t mean the dog. #momjeans #petghazi

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Sunny Obama ‏@sunnydogspy 6h

BO is so spoiled and needy, always begging for head scratches and extra treats. No, not the dog.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

I just got smacked for nose prints on the window. Look closer, guys. They're Joe's.

Judging by my treat bowl, you'd think it's still Ramadan in this place.

******************************************************************************************************************************

DAY THREE: Woke up at 3am and barked up a storm to try to disrupt BO's sleep. Didn't work. He sleeps through everything. #choom

RIGHT NOW: Police in a car chase in southwest Houston (LIVE)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/live

Do they ever get away? They do in Delaware. I listen to the police scanner frequently and every time a chase develops, the dispatchers tell them to break it off per some higher up officer. Never catch, never chase.

• Like 1

Obama Enlists Help to Fill Key Government Jobs http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com/2013/08/obama-enlists-help-to-fill-key.html

Jobs2.png

New Government Employees Receiving Final Instruction Before Assignments

Some of the choice job opportunities include:

Prime Ambassadorships Open for Nigeria, Zimbabwe, and Somalia. - Successful candidate will have rudimentary accounting experience, ability to make change, and basic math skills to understand current rate exchanges. Prior humanitarian experience as Santa during Christmas at Wal Mart, Target, or K-Mart helpful, but not required. Perfect for the activist who thought they’d ‘never be able to afford to go home again!”

Minimum requirement: $500,000 in bundled funds for Organizing for America (OFA), verifiable GED or equivalent, current driver’s license, proficient in cut and run tactics, knowledge of tribal dancing, occasional cannibalism, and community activism.

Reply with black & white photo to DreamJobWhiteHouse.org/

Salary commensurate with aptitude. Will train left leaning person.

Scissors-32x32.png

Future Openings:

Vice President 2016. - Candidate must be affable, able to take a joke, and play straight man to humorless Lesbian President by Acclimation.

Duties to include leaking state secrets for political advantage, blaming administration 8 years ago for continued economic implosion, failed middle east policies, and 225,000 black on black murders resulting in the expansion of voter rolls in Chicago.

Prior experience as stand up comic in Hollywood, prolific fund raiser, and proficient in the proper use of the F word a plus. Hair plugs acceptable but full head (oxymoron) gains advantage for position as Hair apparent. Ability to lie well and willing to fall on sword to protect integrity of regime over scandals assures position and 72 bisexuals somewhere ‘up there,” if there is a God.

Scissors-32x32.png

DiogenesMiddleFinger via iOTW

Obama Enlists Help to Fill Key Government Jobs

Jobs2.png

New Government Employees Receiving Final Instruction Before Assignments

Completely off topic

Does anyone know what movie this comes from? I love those old 30's 40' 50's Sci-Fi movies, I don't recognize this.

flash-gordon-movie-21.jpg