Coffee Shop

Rheo

righteousmomma

To look at anyone twerking -big butt or skinny butt- is repulsive. It is so suggestive of sexual behavior that is purely humananimal depravity of selfish lust. If over the age legal consenting humananimals of either sex want to practice such behavior please do so in private and minus a camera.

Pep squads, cheerleaders, dancing ensembles need to stop instructing also as they have been doing for years now on public sports fields.

@cudjo @NCTexan @SrWoodchuck @nickydog @rightousmomma

An American Satyricon

Sometime in the mid-first century a.d., an otherwise little known consular official, Gaius Petronius, wrote a brilliant satirical novel about the gross and pretentious new Roman-imperial elite. The Satyricon is an often-cruel parody about how the Roman agrarian republic of old had degenerated into a wealth-obsessed, empty society of wannabe new elites, flush with money, and both obsessed with and bored with sex. Most of the Satyricon is lost. But in its longest surviving chapter — “Dinner with Trimalchio” — Petronius might as well have been describing our own 21st-century nomenklatura.

(Snip)

H/T @Geee

To look at anyone twerking -big butt or skinny butt- is repulsive. It is so suggestive of sexual behavior that is purely humananimal depravity of selfish lust. If over the age legal consenting humananimals of either sex want to practice such behavior please do so in private and minus a camera.

Pep squads, cheerleaders, dancing ensembles need to stop instructing also as they have been doing for years now on public sports fields.

Oh! I so totally agree with you @righteousmomma about the pep squads, cheerleaders, dance ensembles, etc. at sporting events! It makes me so uncomfortable to see these little girls performing at AFA basketball games. AFA cheerleaders are purely athletic but they bring these groups in from so-called "dance classes" in Colorado Springs to perform during halftime. And their mothers run around like crazy people looking for the best place to take videos of their daughters. Some of them are just little girls and they go up to around middle school age. I ask myself if I am just old and crabby. Maybe. But I am old, crabby, and disapproving.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Nickdog, what we are objecting to has nothing to do with us - or anyone else here - being old and crabby or "church ladies". We object because we have a moral God conscience within us that calls human beings to a higher level of living and respect for each other.

On a different note - but related - the other day I watched about 10 minutes of a reality show called Housewives of Atlanta. It was nothing but a showcase for nouveau riche women who are thoriughly materialistic with no class and no idea of what class even means. (One woman, a divorcee, was spending $18,000 on a birthday party for her 10 year old. She gave the 10 year old a Louis Vuitton purse because it was the one the 10 year old had asked for and the L.V. one she had given her the week before just wasn't good enough for her. She then proceeds to take all the little girls in a stretch limo to their big day out eating and shopping and having fun!

Edited to add that I saw a very similar Louis Vuitton purse online and the prices run from $1250 to almost $1700.

As for my own statement about the public instruction displays - to be specific at that moment I had a flashback of NCT and I watching a tv relayed half time show at one of our local historically black colleges a few years ago. The dance team or whatever such groups are now called marched out with the gyrating band and the young women began their half clad routine in the most primitive sexually intimating ways possible.

@Nickdog @Rightousmamma

A.

400000000000000186504_s4.jpg

Words to live by.

I will not speak for others but I am not old...I am chronologically enhanced.

B. I would also point out, I am not crabby! I am merely expressing my deeply held disappointment in the world for not agreeing with me, and doing what I want. So it is not being crabby or grouchy, its just a reasonable response to a unreasonable world.

• Like 3

Draggingtree
Here’s where we should rally ’round Miley Cyrus and John McCain

By: tngal (Diary) | August 27th, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Let’s get the obvious out of the way. First, few of us became Miley Cyrus fans after catching clips of her debacle on the MTV Music Awards show Sunday night. John Hayward does an excellent job of describing what she did, why it was wrong, what twerking is, and why we should care in his excellent diary Twerking towards Gomorrah.*

And as long as we’re on the topic of “People We Don’t Find Awesome”, we can throw Senator John McCain into the mix for…well all sorts of reasons but primarily because he is truly the poster child for the term RINO. Although to be fair there are numerous RINOs. It’s just he holds a high position in that particular group.

But these two, together, help to provide a rallying point for something a lot of people have been demanding for many years. No, its not as important as defunding Obamacare or No Amnesty for Illegals, but it is important. Its a la carte television and a bill introduced by Sen. McCain is a call to action to make it happen.

An article at The Hill ** points out Cyrus’ performance Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/tngal/2013/08/27/heres-where-we-should-rally-round-miley-cyrus-and-john-mccain/

And she appropriated "twerking" from the black culture......

Thanks @SrWoodchuck for directing me to my new "Word of the Day".

To "twerk" means to "dance in a sexually suggestive fashion by twisting the hips."[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP9GmIKefL8

That is absolutely repulsive and who in the world has a butt that big and bouncy, guess I've lead a sheltered life

More than you want to know, you sheltered person, you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saartjie_Baartman

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/5516

Well, that was interesting, @Pepper. I guess if a person inherits certain body types he/she might as well make it desirable and sexy, but keeping it in the bedroom instead of taking it to Walmart might be a little more classy.

• Like 1

And she appropriated "twerking" from the black culture......

Thanks @SrWoodchuck for directing me to my new "Word of the Day".

To "twerk" means to "dance in a sexually suggestive fashion by twisting the hips."[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP9GmIKefL8

That is absolutely repulsive and who in the world has a butt that big and bouncy, guess I've lead a sheltered life

More than you want to know, you sheltered person, you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saartjie_Baartman

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/5516

@Pepper

I think that I saw Sarah Baartman's doppelgänger coming out of the KFC in a local strip mall. As a matter of fact, she wasn't alone and appeared in numberous sites as I drove around town today. This is X Files material.

• Like 1

DiGenova: Benghazi Scandal Growing “Quietly Behind the Scenes” – Witnesses “Coming Out of the Woodwork” – NSA Scandal: “Tip of the Iceberg” http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/digenova-benghazi-scandal-growing-quietly-behind-the-scenes-witnesses-coming-out-of-the-woodwork-nsa-scandal-tip-of-the-iceberg/

August, 26, 2013 — nicedeb

A guest on WMAL, this morning, Washington power attorney Joe DiGenova was full of interesting information on Benghazi and the NSA scandal.

He told the hosts that the Benghazi “phony” scandal is growing quietly behind the scenes – people are coming of the woodwork to talk to him about it and at least 2 major networks (I’m guessing Fox and CNN) are “fully engaged” in trying to uncover more information about Benghazi. He says “we are being helpful with that”, meaning “people who know things” are cooperating with reporters:

All I can tell you is that people are coming out of the woodwork from both active and retired areas of government service – I’m not gonna be more specific than that.

In fact, what’s happening is The Benghazi ‘phony scandal’, as the president and his minions have called it, is actually growing quietly behind the scenes because now, major networks – at least two – are fully engaged in deep stories trying to uncover more information and we are being helpful.

He also revealed that they are uncovering a lot more about domestic spying:

We’re discovering information about surveillance programs…the NSA looks like it’s going to be the tip of the iceberg.

…What’s happening is that as a result of people coming forward just to talk about Benghazi, we are learning ‘things’ about other things the government is doing that it probably shouldn’t be doing domestically.

As far as the Hasan trial goes, WMAL’s Larry O’Connor asked, if there was any argument to justify not calling what happened down at Ft Hood a terror attack?

DiGenova did not pull any punches, here.

“No, the only argument that can be made is to protect the beliefs of the president and the people around him and the hierarchy at the Pentagon who do everything they can to avoid calling Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. I think the president’s position is an embarrassment, and as Commander in Chief – for him to allow this to continue to be called “workplace violence.........”

Scissors-32x32.png

RightScoop via NiceDeb

• Like 1

Total is the big day that the MSM, politicians and all have been breathlessly awaiting for weeks.

The 50th anniversary of "The Speech".

I don't ever recall the "anniversary" of a speech ever becoming this kind of event.

I reread it this morning.

The sad thing is.... That those who are celebrating it the most... embrace it's essence the least.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

It appears to me that a proponderance of the "Black Community" view every aspect of their life, every event, and all of those around them through the lens of skin color.

And his message that we should look beyond our differences and be one as God's children is the opposite of what we see.

"... we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Proteslhts and Catholim, will be able to join hands and sing.."

So many now work so hard to create "Diversity" versus "Unity" and build rather than break down barriers of differences.

So all that said... It's very sad that life on the DEM plantation seems to be too comfortable and too hard to leave.

Wouldn't it be great if most would tell the DEM/Liberal machine and the self serving race pimps....

"I'm free at last, Free at last, Great God a-mighty, We are free at last."

• Like 1

Sad that if you are judging someone by the 'content of their character' and they happened to be black, then you are racist. If you judge someone by the 'content of their character' and they are a Muslim - you are prejudiced. If you judge someone by the 'content of their character' and they are gay - you are a homophobe. We have not come a long way - we have come a wrong way.

• Like 5

UT: West Campus balloon most likely filled with water

AUSTIN -- The University of Texas has released a statement regarding an alleged hate crime west of campus.

Last week UT junior Bryan Davis was walking on West Campus near Pearl and 23rd Streets when he says someone threw a balloon filled with bleach at him.

“It felt like the attention of the entire West Campus area was on me for that moment, and I wanted to get away. It was embarrassing, and I remember looking around to see if anyone had seen what had happened, and I just kind of went into shock,” Davis told KVUE.

LINK

Really? A hate crime? He/They do not even know the race of the "attacker". Sigh.

In the realm of tin hat thinking, I got an email this morning about the new NSA building in Utah. I will not post that article, but only the references listed at the end of the article. These combined are enough to provide a thought-provoking read. The original article was titled, "How Big Is Your Big Brother Now?"

Blueprints Of NSA’s Ridiculously Expensive Data Center In Utah Suggest It Holds Less Info Than Thought
— Forbes
Heller Statement on NSA Wiretapping Verizon Phones
— Dean Heller, U.S Senator for Nevada
The NSA’s two new spying facilities storing your data is SEVEN TIMES the size of the Pentagon
— Daily Mail
NSA growth fueled by need to target terrorists
— The Washington Post
The NSA Is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say)
— Wired

Really? A hate crime? He/They do not even know the race of the "attacker". Sigh.

Good grief! I hate water balloons personally, but this seems an over the top reach for calling it a hate crime. Pathetic. Must have been a slow news day . . . or this is the "order of the day" reporting.

In the realm of tin hat thinking, I got an email this morning about the new NSA building in Utah. I will not post that article, but only the references listed at the end of the article. These combined are enough to provide a thought-provoking read. The original article was titled, "How Big Is Your Big Brother Now?"

Blueprints Of NSA’s Ridiculously Expensive Data Center In Utah Suggest It Holds Less Info Than Thought

— Forbes

Heller Statement on NSA Wiretapping Verizon Phones

— Dean Heller, U.S Senator for Nevada

The NSA’s two new spying facilities storing your data is SEVEN TIMES the size of the Pentagon

— Daily Mail

NSA growth fueled by need to target terrorists

— The Washington Post

The NSA Is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say)

— Wired

What Do You Want To Do?

Total is the big day that the MSM, politicians and all have been breathlessly awaiting for weeks.

The 50th anniversary of "The Speech".

I don't ever recall the "anniversary" of a speech ever becoming this kind of event.

I reread it this morning.

The sad thing is.... That those who are celebrating it the most... embrace it's essence the least.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

It appears to me that a proponderance of the "Black Community" view every aspect of their life, every event, and all of those around them through the lens of skin color.

And his message that we should look beyond our differences and be one as God's children is the opposite of what we see.

"... we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Proteslhts and Catholim, will be able to join hands and sing.."

So many now work so hard to create "Diversity" versus "Unity" and build rather than break down barriers of differences.

So all that said... It's very sad that life on the DEM plantation seems to be too comfortable and too hard to leave.

Wouldn't it be great if most would tell the DEM/Liberal machine and the self serving race pimps....

"I'm free at last, Free at last, Great God a-mighty, We are free at last."

The U of M is going to ring a bell today.

Isn't that A. great B. inspiring C. meaningless but will make some people feel real relevant.

3 guesses which is my answer.

• Like 1

@NCTexan

"So many now work so hard to create "Diversity" versus "Unity" and build rather than break down barriers of differences."

Could some kind person explain to me what is so gosh darn important about diversity?

Could some kind person explain to me what is so gosh darn important about diversity?

It's diverse, trendy and says that you think like the intellectual elite.

Hassan got the death penalty. Will never be carried out, but...........

He can be a martyr to his people like Trayvon is to his....

Rush just read a news story that Andrew Young just declared Skittles as a martyr to the cause.

Yup.... MLK would be proud. (NOT)

Hassan got the death penalty. Will never be carried out, but...........

He can be a martyr to his people like Trayvon is to his....

Rush just read a news story that Andrew Young just declared Skittles as a martyr to the cause.

Yup.... MLK would be proud. (NOT)

I think Hassan will die a natural death while waiting on the appeal process to play out.

Couldn't help but notice all the evil crackers in the crowds & around MLK in the old video's........what were they doing there....did they get lost?

Can't watch the bloviating race-pimps & their take on the spirit of MLK.....

If you're up there Martin.......like I think you might be.....could you ask the Big Guy to smite these fools?