Coffee Shop

Rheo

righteousmomma

Love reading reports like this:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/08/24/not-news-obama-and-bloomberg-summer-events-spectacularly-fizzling

In advance of a month full of events oriented towards demonstrating displeasure with lawmakers who won't give carte blanche to President Obama's healthcare, gun control, "climate change," and immigration agendas, Organizing for Action Executive Director Jon Carson claimed that "We will own August." New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his Mayors Against Illegal Guns also anticipated high levels of support during this months's "No More Names: National Drive to Reduce Gun Violence" tour.

It hasn't happened in either case. If right-wing, tea party, or social conservative efforts fizzled as OFA's and MAIG's clearly are, those failures would be making headlines, and shown as proof that support for the related causes is weak. By contrast, the national establishment press is mostly ignoring and in some cases obscuring these left-wing implosions.

One cannot help but conclude that there is little to no meaningful passion for President Obama's or Mayor Bloomberg's pet causes at the grass roots. The national press is avoiding letting that reality become generally visible.

righteousmomma

MSNBC: North Carolina Is Lab Where GOP Has ‘Perfected Its Frankenstein Monster’

By Paul Bremmer | August 22, 2013 | 17:55

"Former DNC press secretary Karen Finney continues to use her MSNBC show to brazenly fly her partisan flag. On Sunday’s Disrupt with Karen Finney, the half-black host slammed North Carolina as a state that showcases the Republican “agenda on steroids.” One of her guests went further, dubbing North Carolina “the laboratory where the GOP has perfected its Frankenstein monster.”

Finney began the segment by telegraphing her feelings about Republican policies in general: “While the national Republican Party is in disarray and discord, at the state level Republican leaders have been frighteningly well-organized enacting so-called reforms.” Apparently Finney is frightened by effective Republican governance. MSNBC pundits often gripe that the national GOP says no to everything and refuses to govern. But when Republicans govern by enacting their policies, they frighten Karen Finney. She also dismissed GOP reforms as “so-called reforms” because, as we all know, only liberal Democrats make real reforms............"

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/paul-bremmer/2013/08/22/msnbc-north-carolina-lab-where-gop-has-perfected-its-frankenstein-mons#ixzz2cygDkoMF

• Like 2

And CNN never fails to break new ground in MSM "news reporting"....

http://ireport.cnn.com/topics/1010939?iid=article_sidebar

Assignment: Everyday racism: Your stories

We've come a long way in fighting racism, but it still happens each day.
Share your personal story and a photo of yourself if you like.

What are your everyday experiences with racism? Whether a woman clutched her purse as you neared (like iReporter Egberto Willies), or someone followed you in a department store (like President Obama's Trayvon Martin story), we'd like to hear your personal experiences.

This assignment was inspired by The Everyday Sexism Project, an open forum devoted to documenting instances of sexism experienced by women around the world.

Dreams are for those who wont accept reality. So they dream about what is not there, but will make it happen, Sharpton said. We must give us our young people dreams again. You build jails, closed schools and break their dream and you wonder why they are wearing saggy pants.

From the "MLK" event in DC today. Reading this quote and "explanation" of the culture made my eyes go crossed.

Gosh, I am soooo inspired.

Love reading reports like this:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/08/24/not-news-obama-and-bloomberg-summer-events-spectacularly-fizzling

In advance of a month full of events oriented towards demonstrating displeasure with lawmakers who won't give carte blanche to President Obama's healthcare, gun control, "climate change," and immigration agendas, Organizing for Action Executive Director Jon Carson claimed that "We will own August." New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his Mayors Against Illegal Guns also anticipated high levels of support during this months's "No More Names: National Drive to Reduce Gun Violence" tour.

It hasn't happened in either case. If right-wing, tea party, or social conservative efforts fizzled as OFA's and MAIG's clearly are, those failures would be making headlines, and shown as proof that support for the related causes is weak. By contrast, the national establishment press is mostly ignoring and in some cases obscuring these left-wing implosions.

One cannot help but conclude that there is little to no meaningful passion for President Obama's or Mayor Bloomberg's pet causes at the grass roots. The national press is avoiding letting that reality become generally visible.

john-paul-jones.jpg

"I have not yet begun to fight!"

The Week in Pictures: Metaphysical Confusion Edition

Steven Hayward

8/24/13

One of Lincolns many illustrations of the sophistry of the slavers was the question: If you call a tail a leg, how many legs does a dog have? Trick question! The answer, as Lincoln pointed out, is still four: calling a tail a leg doesnt make it a leg.

So does Bradley Manning (and I use Manning advisedly) become a woman just because he says he is? If he wants to be called Chelsea, fine, Ill call him Chelsea, but he should have done it right and called himself Loretta, as Monty Python suggested more than 30 years ago. (Video about 1:30 long.) And this also suggests Bob Filner has one big move left: if he announced hes really Babbette Filner, and that all his headlocks and hugs were just his lesbian greetings struggling to get out, hell get another few weeks to draw his paycheck while the gender left figures out how to handle it.

(Snip)

417x600xRacist-copy-417x600.jpg.pagespee

580x473xLame-Duck-Dynasty-copy-600x490.j

(Snip)

580x238xGreen-Tech-copy-600x247.jpg.page

(Snip)

580x433xChicken-Nugget-copy-600x448.jpg.

400x296xBacon-Image-copy.jpg.pagespeed.i

(Snip)

485x494xConspiracy-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic

(Snip)

487x564xViolins-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xV

• Like 4

Great voices in America

MLK,Jr: "I have a dream"

Al Sharpton: "Rosa Parks Wasn’t No Ho"

600-obama.jpg

Pick the race hustler in the above picture...

Tip: You get two choices and can't lose.

• Like 2

Miley has really "come a long way" since her Disney days.

Don't turn to look back at the MTV stage or you will turn into a pillar of salt.

Abraham-leaves-sodom.gif

Heh: Conservative Group Enters HHS Video Contest to Help 'Promote' Obamacare

Mischievous goodness from Crossroads GPS, which entered the following submission to HHS' pro-Obamacare propaganda video contest. Something tells me this entry won't win a dime of taxpayer-funded prize money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfP6LmJiSec

• Like 3

@NCTexan

Notes from the Producers Meeting at the Video Music Awards

Bryan Preston

August 26, 2013

The Tatler has obtained a partial transcript from the final producers meeting before the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards......

BTW I know you like me have been asking yourself...I wonder just what is the #1 song in America? Well I'm glad you asked

Remember 90% of everything is crap...and this is proof positive.

Draggingtree

Don't turn to look back at the MTV stage or you will turn into a pillar of salt.

Abraham-leaves-sodom.gif

Twerking towards Gomorrah

By: John Hayward | August 26th, 2013 at 05:04 PM |

Viewers of the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night were treated to a bizarre dance routine from former Disney child actress Miley Cyrus, which CBS News describes as “one performance that won’t be forgotten very quickly:”

Cyrus gave Robin Thicke a lap dance, paraded around with dancing bears, twerked her butt off and grabbed her crotch a few times. Not to mention the tongue. We saw a lot of that.

[Robin] Thicke’s mother, Gloria Loring, told OMG! Insider, “I don’t understand what Miley Cyrus is trying to do. I think she’s misbegotten in this attempt of hers. And I think it was not beneficial.” She added, “I didn’t get what her point was. It was so over the top as to almost be a parody of itself.

If you’re unfamiliar with the term, “twerking” is is a dance move that dispenses with all the other subtleties of dance to deliver pelvic thrusts and butt wiggles. Scissors-32x32.png

It’s not easy to generate controversy in a society whose only standard is that there should be no standards Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/2013/08/26/twerking-towards-gomorrah/

Abraham-leaves-sodom.gif

Twerking towards Gomorrah

By: John Hayward | August 26th, 2013 at 05:04 PM |

Viewers of the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night were treated to a bizarre dance routine from former Disney child actress Miley Cyrus, which CBS News describes as “one performance that won’t be forgotten very quickly:”

Cyrus gave Robin Thicke a lap dance, paraded around with dancing bears, twerked her butt off and grabbed her crotch a few times. Not to mention the tongue. We saw a lot of that.

[Robin] Thicke’s mother, Gloria Loring, told OMG! Insider, “I don’t understand what Miley Cyrus is trying to do. I think she’s misbegotten in this attempt of hers. And I think it was not beneficial.” She added, “I didn’t get what her point was. It was so over the top as to almost be a parody of itself.

If you’re unfamiliar with the term, “twerking” is is a dance move that dispenses with all the other subtleties of dance to deliver pelvic thrusts and butt wiggles. Scissors-32x32.png

It’s not easy to generate controversy in a society whose only standard is that there should be no standards Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/2013/08/26/twerking-towards-gomorrah/

Apparently, Miley is also racist.....although who isn't nowadays?

She had black dancers in her troupe....which made it a "minstrel show"....and I don't know what's wrong with that....but it's wrong dammyoo!

And she appropriated "twerking" from the black culture........and not being the right shade, or having permission from the black culture gatekeepers....she's RACIST, too!

On the bright side though......she's definitely ready for the next Progtard Shame-a-Slut Walk........

• Like 1

righteousmomma

That was AWFUL - crass, vulgar, just plain classless - AND BORING I can only echo Gloria Loring:

[Robin] Thicke’s mother, Gloria Loring, told OMG! Insider, “I don’t understand what Miley Cyrus is trying to do. I think she’s misbegotten in this attempt of hers. And I think it was not beneficial.” She added, “I didn’t get what her point was. It was so over the top as to almost be a parody of itself

That was AWFUL - crass, vulgar, just plain classless - AND BORING I can only echo Gloria Loring:

[Robin] Thicke’s mother, Gloria Loring, told OMG! Insider, “I don’t understand what Miley Cyrus is trying to do. I think she’s misbegotten in this attempt of hers. And I think it was not beneficial.” She added, “I didn’t get what her point was. It was so over the top as to almost be a parody of itself

@righteousmomma!

Did you see the expression on Will Smith's face?

Smith-family-Miley.jpeg

That's it exactly!!!

I caught about two minutes of Rush today. Heard him say that this pic was their reaction to Lady Gaga, not Miley.

Was watching a separate stream last night from the MTV/UStream site and Gaga was walking around all nite backstage with her ass showing in the shell costume.

And she appropriated "twerking" from the black culture......

Thanks @SrWoodchuck for directing me to my new "Word of the Day".

To "twerk" means to "dance in a sexually suggestive fashion by twisting the hips."[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP9GmIKefL8

That is absolutely repulsive and who in the world has a butt that big and bouncy, guess I've lead a sheltered life

I have also led a sheltered life -- never knew such moves existed or were possible. No wonder "they" like their big butts. I know, @Valin -- RACIST!