Zogby study: Children of baby boomers embrace change, reject GOP

Geee

2532053Washington Examiner:

Children of baby boomers are not the lazy, video game-playing sloths portrayed in media but eager-to-work, civic-minded 19- to 34-year-olds who consider themselves “citizens of Planet Earth” more than any generation before, according to the most comprehensive study of “First Globals” done to date.

In his latest generational study, pollster and political analyst John Zogby reveals that the enormous group of 72 million — nearly a quarter of the U.S. population — is also the most socially tolerant ever. They also are extremely mobile, a byproduct of living during the Apple-inspired technology explosion.

But in “The First Globals: Understanding, Managing and Unleashing the Potential of Our Millennial Generation” by Zogby and fellow analyst Joan Snyder Kuhl, First Globals, also dubbed Millennials, are struggling in a poor economy and upset with Washington’s inaction. As a result, a record half of their generation voted in the past two elections, putting President Obama in office.Scissors-32x32.png

But in “The First Globals: Understanding, Managing and Unleashing the Potential of Our Millennial Generation” by Zogby and fellow analyst Joan Snyder Kuhl, First Globals, also dubbed Millennials, are struggling in a poor economy and upset with Washington’s inaction. As a result, a record half of their generation voted in the past two elections, putting President Obama in office.

Ok, I can see this in 08....but 2012? Anyone who voted for the COIC (Community-Organizer-In-Chief) for the above reason is not a low information voter, they are a No information voter.

Ah, but they do know which romance Kim Kardashian is on:rolleyes:

Some of us, while we have seen the name, have absolutely no idea who she is. And if I can be totally honest...even less interest in finding out.

I suspect she is famous for being famous.

Some of us, while we have seen the name, have absolutely no idea who she is. And if I can be totally honest...even less interest in finding out.

I also only know the name because the news seems to think she is soooooo important that they say it ad nauseum.

I also only know the name because the news seems to think she is soooooo important that they say it ad nauseum.

PS_1096W_SARCASTIC_COMMENT_W.jpg