Coffee Shop

Rheo

righteousmomma

Personally I think people seeing Hitler in that tea pot says more about their inner being and perceptions.

Kind of on the same level as the holy tamale perceptions. Only one is of evil and the other of good.

( After knowing they saw Hitler I now can see him and I get it but still Looks more like a plump little black nose puppy to me. So what does that say about me)

Last night at a client dinner hosted by our Merrill Lynch financial planner, we learned some interesting "history" on Ben Bernanke of FED fame.

He grew up in Dillon SC which is famous for the Interstate 95 attraction "South of the Border". It is most noted for garish signage, firecrackers, gas, bad food, and much needed tourist rest rooms. Ben worked at S.o.t.B. in high school and in between college semesters.

No matter what you think of his FED performance... you gotta give him credit for being a real guy and getting his hands dirty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke

As a teenager, Bernanke worked construction on a new hospital and waited tables at a restaurant at nearby South of the Border, a roadside attraction in his hometown of Dillon, before leaving for college. To support himself throughout college, he worked during the summers at South of the Border.

SOB_zpsf1ffa6eb.jpg

800px-south_of_the_border_sign_10_-_you_

SrWoodchuck

worksforobama.jpg

Ever consider that this was/is a joke?

No. This is only a part of a screen shot of his Facebook page [which was too large to post here & he removed later] ....but can be accessed by reading at the posted link.

SrWoodchuck

worksforobama.jpg

No.

Revolution Czar?

@Valin.....I added an edit to my original reply, but if you read @ the link that I posted & watch the included Youtube vid....you will understand the man, his motivation & methods.

worksforobama.jpg

No.

Revolution Czar?

@Valin.....I added an edit to my original reply, but if you read @ the link that I posted & watch the included Youtube vid....you will understand the man, his motivation & methods.

I watched it, I just don't take it all that seriously...Lot of fruit cakes out there. My point and my only point is in regard to....Position: Obama For America...Position Revolution Czar.

SrWoodchuck

worksforobama.jpg

No.

Revolution Czar?

I watched it, I just don't take it all that seriously...Lot of fruit cakes out there. My point and my only point is in regard to....Position: Obama For America...Position Revolution Czar.

Good for you, Valin.......still wouldn't follow this nut in an armed rally on the nations capitol. Based on the detective work on this idiot, done by many people at 2 websites....Kokesh is an instigator....that voted for Obama & works for OFA. Seems like the wrong guy to lead conservative gun people in a march, where something bad is bound to happen......

His self-proclaimed FB work credential matches his mania perfectly.

Personally I think people seeing Hitler in that tea pot says more about their inner being and perceptions.

Kind of on the same level as the holy tamale perceptions. Only one is of evil and the other of good.

( After knowing they saw Hitler I now can see him and I get it but still Looks more like a plump little black nose puppy to me. So what does that say about me)

RM you may be right about what people choose to see in mundane objects... and how it reflects their soul.

But I swear that one of those pickled pigs feet looked just like Al Sharpton in the last jar that I opened.

And I got the picture to prove it.

al_jar_zps818b9413.jpg

And found on a link from Drudge to the Smoking Gun.

Some memorable quotes but you gotta read the whole thing:

• Drunk driver was having sex before crash
  • After one witness confiscated his keys, Briones “then jumped into a bush, landing and attempting to hide in a cactus.”
  • He was wearing one shoe and “had a pair of black shorts inside out.”
  • The impact of the collision forced Natasha Carroll, 21, from Briones’s SUV.
  • Investigators concluded that Briones and Carroll--who was “completely naked”--were “having sexual intercourse of some sort while driving.”
  • A half-empty bottle of vodka was found inside Briones’s vehicle.
  • He allegedly spit on officers, threatened them, and “refused to keep his pants on.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/drunk-car-sex-crash-785912

Yes... They walk amongst us... and they vote (as evidenced by the 2012 election).

Good for you, Valin.......still wouldn't follow this nut in an armed rally on the nations capitol. Based on the detective work on this idiot, done by many people at 2 websites....Kokesh is an instigator....that voted for Obama & works for OFA. Seems like the wrong guy to lead conservative gun people in a march, where something bad is bound to happen......

His self-proclaimed FB work credential matches his mania perfectly.

I wouldn't follow anyone to an armed rally! What gets me is apparently there are those out there who take this clown seriously. Adfam now has his 15 seconds of fame...not worth 15 minutes....actually not sure he's worth 15 seconds, now that I think about it.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

And found on a link from Drudge to the Smoking Gun.

Some memorable quotes but you gotta read the whole thing:

• Drunk driver was having sex before crash
  • After one witness confiscated his keys, Briones “then jumped into a bush, landing and attempting to hide in a cactus.”
  • He was wearing one shoe and “had a pair of black shorts inside out.”
  • The impact of the collision forced Natasha Carroll, 21, from Briones’s SUV.
  • Investigators concluded that Briones and Carroll--who was “completely naked”--were “having sexual intercourse of some sort while driving.”
  • A half-empty bottle of vodka was found inside Briones’s vehicle.
  • He allegedly spit on officers, threatened them, and “refused to keep his pants on.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/drunk-car-sex-crash-785912

Yes... They walk amongst us... and they vote (as evidenced by the 2012 election).

@NCTexan! From comments @ the link:

Joseph Wagner · Top Commenter · Archbishop Ryan High School

He should be able to move to NYC and run for mayor.

Reply · 80 · Like · Follow Post · 3 hours ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray Gillies · Top Commenter

Or New Orleans and run for senator -- or SC and run for congress. You don't really have a point do you Joe.

Reply · 4 · Like · about an hour ago

MSNBCs Alex Wagner Debuts In Racially Charged Lean Forward Ad Mocking Border Security Proponents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8qhKoR5Xic

Like most hate filled radical hating ultra extremest Neo-Nazi I mean tea party types I had not a clue about who this tolerant open minded non bias host was so from Wikipedia Alex Wagner

Well I'm off to iron my sheet for the meeting tomorrow.

• Like 1

OMG!!! ohmy.png

Lincoln Chafee becomes a Democrat!

What an incredibly shocking and surprising move!

What's next Chris Christy hugging Barack Obama?

@Valin

Huggin' leads to kissing, and kissing leads to...

I'm not gonna go there.

Thank you soooo much for putting that images in my head. If I have nightmares tonight....we're gonna have words tomorrow!

SHUDDER!!!

SrWoodchuck

DOJ Tells Employees to Verbally Affirm Homosexuality http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/doj-tells-employees-to-verbally-affirm-homosexuality.html

By Todd Starnes

The Department of Justice has been accused of religious intolerance and viewpoint discrimination after workers were sent an email directing them to verbally affirm homosexuality, according to a law firm specializing in religious liberty and now representing a DOJ whistleblower.Scissors-32x32.png

A Department of Justice spokesperson did not return calls seeking comment. Fox News also reached out to DOJ Pride for comment – but emails were not answered.

Among the directives in the brochure is an order for workers to vocally affirm homosexuality.

“Don’t judge or remain silent,” the brochure read. “Silence will be interpreted as disapproval.”

They were also told to post “DOJ Pride” stickers in their office to indicate “that it is a safe place.”

One gay DOJ employee is quoted in the directive; “Silence seems like disapproval. There’s still an atmosphere of LGBT issues not being appropriate for the workplace (particularly for transgender people), or that people who bring it up are trying to rock the boat.”

Mat Staver, founder of Liberty Counsel, said every American should be outraged by the DOJ orders.

“This administration is pushing the most radical, immoral agenda on the American people,” Staver said. “Christians are not merely required to ‘shut up,’ but now they are being coerced to embrace immorality that goes against their sincerely held religious beliefs.”

Is it possible to add: WTF?

Via iOTW