Coffee Shop

Rheo

clearvision

That image is clearly photo-shopped. Those are clearly not pot leaves in the leis...

Has anyone looked into these numbers?

Mark Young ‏@Mark_JekyllHyde 20m

Why has the VA increased use of psych meds for PTSD by 700% Some soldiers getting 19 diff drugs, tuning suicidal. More scandals coming.

Why has the VA increased use of psych meds for PTSD by 700% Some soldiers getting 19 diff drugs, tuning suicidal. More scandals coming.

Josh has been diagnosed with PTSD more than once, has had many battles with the VA, they refuse to treat him unless he takes the psych meds and he tried one at the beginning and it made him feel he had no control over himself. Has refused meds ever since and they now just mark his chart as refusing to follow recommendations and therefore nothing is done. This has been going on since 1st time he came back, then sent him back to Iraq and came back even worse, but nothing will be done by the VA unless he takes the meds, he tried saying he would take them because they mail the meds, but what he didn't realize was they run ramdon tests to see if you are taking the meds, if you aren't they dump you.

Mark Young ‏@Mark_JekyllHyde 2m

I have been given confirmation that US soldiers have recently been asked if they would shoot on US citizens if ordered to do so.

edited to add. Mark Young is with Chuck Woolery in Restart America.

SrWoodchuck

It Begins… Communist Indoctrination Included in Common Core Literature for First Graders

Gateway Pundit via DougRoss@Journal

• Like 1

Josh has been diagnosed with PTSD more than once, has had many battles with the VA, they refuse to treat him unless he takes the psych meds and he tried one at the beginning and it made him feel he had no control over himself. Has refused meds ever since and they now just mark his chart as refusing to follow recommendations and therefore nothing is done. This has been going on since 1st time he came back, then sent him back to Iraq and came back even worse, but nothing will be done by the VA unless he takes the meds, he tried saying he would take them because they mail the meds, but what he didn't realize was they run ramdon tests to see if you are taking the meds, if you aren't they dump you.

Because its so much easier to drug these guys, rather than spending the time and effort to really help them.

Just one mans opinion.

The Week in Pictures: Summer Sequel Edition

Steven Hayward

5/25/13

Since summer sequel season in the movie theaters has arrived, we might as well treat ourselves to the memes and images of the ongoing Obama scandals. Speaking of sequels, I took in Star Trek: Into Darkness yesterday. Meh. Its impossible to review without spoilers, so Ill just say it is as unimaginative as a Washington scandal involving political influence at a bureaucracy. But the Obama scandals do give rise to some good movie poster parodies, which is a good place to start our Week in Pictures.

422x594xDrone-Ranger-copy.jpg.pagespeed.

(Snip)

500x365xMore-Obama-Nixon-copy.jpg.pagesp

(Snip)

580x378xRedacted-Government-copy-600x392

(Snip)

454x600xTaxes-copy-454x600.jpg.pagespeed

(Snip)

• Like 1

BLCPYlyCMAA0U51.jpg

Pres Obama chats with and shakes hand of US Marine whose salute he didn't return on boarding Marine One today. pic.twitter.com/NzQZ7clXNS

BLCPYlyCMAA0U51.jpg

Pres Obama chats with and shakes hand of US Marine whose salute he didn't return on boarding Marine One today. pic.twitter.com/NzQZ7clXNS

But he sure loves to remind everyone that he is the Commander-In- Chief.

BLCPYlyCMAA0U51.jpg

Thank you for reminding me....I had almost forgotten there for a minute.

It would interesting to find out just what those Marines really think of the Obama's.

ap_obama_umbrella_130516_wg.jpg

Particularly this guy.

BLCPYlyCMAA0U51.jpg

It would interesting to find out just what those Marines really think of the Obama's.

Particularly this guy.

I bet we can guess.

BLCPYlyCMAA0U51.jpg

Particularly this guy.

I bet we can guess.

I do wonder who he is?

"This Week" Roundtable: Obama's National Security Reboot
They have Rep. Peter King, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz 2 politicians A guy who wrote a book (Mark Mazzetti) Admiral Dennis Blair former Director of National Intelligence (gone out of the loop) for 3 years! Is it possible for ABC to get 4 people who know less about this?

wallbash.gif

There are people who watched this who now think they know what's going on.

BLCPYlyCMAA0U51.jpg

Particularly this guy.

I bet we can guess.

I'm guessing the Marine is thinking "Umbrella = Probe" thoughts.

BLCPYlyCMAA0U51.jpg

Particularly this guy.

I bet we can guess.

I'm guessing the Marine is thinking "Umbrella = Probe" thoughts.

biggrin.png

Confidential report lists U.S. weapons system designs compromised by Chinese cyberspies

Designs for many of the nation’s most sensitive advanced weapons systems have been compromised by Chinese hackers, according to a report prepared for the Pentagon and to officials from government and the defense industry.

Among more than two dozen major weapons systems whose designs were breached were programs critical to U.S. missile defenses and combat aircraft and ships, according to a previously undisclosed section of a confidential report prepared by the Defense Science Board for Pentagon leaders.

snip

As the threat from Chinese cyber-espionage has grown, the administration has become more public with its concerns. In a speech in March, Thomas Donilon, the national security adviser to President Obama, urged China to control its cyber-activity. In its public criticism, the administration has avoided identifying the specific targets of hacking.

---

Urging didn't work.

Confidential report lists U.S. weapons system designs compromised by Chinese cyberspies

Designs for many of the nation’s most sensitive advanced weapons systems have been compromised by Chinese hackers, according to a report prepared for the Pentagon and to officials from government and the defense industry.

Among more than two dozen major weapons systems whose designs were breached were programs critical to U.S. missile defenses and combat aircraft and ships, according to a previously undisclosed section of a confidential report prepared by the Defense Science Board for Pentagon leaders.

snip

As the threat from Chinese cyber-espionage has grown, the administration has become more public with its concerns. In a speech in March, Thomas Donilon, the national security adviser to President Obama, urged China to control its cyber-activity. In its public criticism, the administration has avoided identifying the specific targets of hacking.

---

Urging didn't work.

Welcome to the XXIst century.

Consider this in relation to UAV's. We're gonna need more geeks!

WestVirginiaRebel

A Hero's Best Friend: Dogs help wounded warriors recover

Wounded soldiers are selected to work in the U.S. Army's Warrior Transition Brigade (WTB) Service Dog Training Program under the Northern Regional Medical Command during their recovery from catastrophic injuries, such as the loss of a limb.

"The dogs do have a fantastic way of being able to be a physical and emotional support for the soldiers," says Maeve Carey, an occupational therapist and rehabilitation manager at the WTB at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md.

Carey says the program helps soldiers overcome certain anxieties. It also helps them integrate into the community again.

"There's a whole kind of array of benefits that come with the program," Carey says.

Pope hails priest martyred by Mafia, decries mobsters for criminal rackets like prostitution

5/26/13

VATICAN CITY Pope Francis paid tribute to a courageous priest murdered by the Sicilian Mafia as a martyr and urged mobsters on Sunday to abandon their evil ways, particularly the exploitation of people in trafficking rackets such as prostitution.

Francis issued his call to organized crime members to convert their hearts, a day after the beatification of the Rev. Giuseppe Pino Puglisi in Palermo. The Vatican honored Puglisi as a martyr in the ceremony, 20 years after he was slain in the city by mobsters for defiantly preaching against the Mafia in a neighborhood where Cosa Nostra held sway.

Francis told a crowd in St. Peters Square that the Mafia killed the Rev. Giuseppe Puglisi because he tried to keep youths from being recruited by mobsters.

(Snip)

H/T Friends Of Ours

SrWoodchuck

Adam Kokesh.....leader of a 'revolution" movement that is planning a armed march on Washington DC, knowingly violating DC gun laws, under the auspices of "tea party-style" freedom. Also a paid member of Obama/Soros organization Organizing for America [OFA] & a paid agent of Russian president Vladimir Putin's government:

H/T:Lady Patriots

The Smoking Gun: Adam Kokesh Works for Obama http://www.lady-patriots.com/the-smoking-gun-adam-kokesh-works-for-obama/

See link here: http://www.patriotnewsorganization.com/adam-kokesh-exposed-works-for-organizing-for-action-obama-for-america-do-not-follow-on-july-4th-march-on-dc/

It used to be said a picture what worth a thousand words. That’s not entirely true anymore, not with Photoshop. Now a picture is only worth a few words. Mostly, “Is that real?” This is one of the challenges facing us when we get something sent to us that we can’t verify. It is safer not to use it than to destroy our credibility by using phony evidence. We received such a picture when I wrote my first article exposing Adam Kokesh, the person who plans to lead an armed march on Washington DC on July 4th. Someone pasted a link in the comment section under the article leading to a photograph. The link took me to a screenshot of Adam Kokesh’s facebook page that showed he works for Obama for America.

Needless to say, I was excited; however, there was no way to prove it was legitimate. I wasn’t sure if we weren’t being set up to make us look stupid or careless, or if someone genuinely wanted us to know about this picture. I emailed a request for more information on the picture to the woman who posted it, but I did not hear back from her.

After showing the picture to a couple of people here at Lady Patriots, we agreed it is better safe than sorry, and we would not use it. That is until last night. I was at the Tea Party Community website when I saw a link to Mike Kopeitz, Sr’s article at the Patriots News Organization which gave me the source for my picture.

I was ecstatic. Mike has done his homework. He made a ten minute video detailing Adam Kokesh’s relationship with the organization “Obama for Action” where Kokesh has been working since March of 2011. The picture I had was a cut out of a webpage and all the details were missing, such as the link and the comments. The one Mike put in his video had all of that and more. He even reveals Kokesh’s reaction to being found out.Scissors-32x32.png

worksforobama.jpg

A disaster in the making?

Its THE ED & KIETH SHOW!!!

That's my Congressman! And I can't tell how proud I am of this cop killer lover!