Coffee Shop

Rheo

Real Clear Video

TANDEN: Yes. I helped write the bill. So yes, I read the bill. I read all 2,200 pages of the bill. And you know like Dodd-Frank and the immigration bill? These are all long bills. The number of pages don't matter to how complicated it is.

blink.pngExcuse Me!

The Week in Pictures

Steven Hayward

Even a holiday-foreshortened week cant keep Power Line from gathering up the best images and memes for our weekend collection. Be sure to stay tuned to the very end, where we share the very latest IRS video. You remember the last one where the fine thespians of the IRS spent $60,000 to try out their best Star Trek imitation? This time, they try out their dance moves. Anyway, enjoy!

580x533xSeven-Minutes-copy-600x552.jpg.p

(Snip)

580x578xLeno-on-Fox-copy-600x598.jpg.pag

(Snip)

580x382xMore-IRS-rot-copy-600x396.jpg.pa

(Snip)

551x439xBacon-2-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.rT

512x727xTrek-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.pF5Cw

(Snip)

• Like 4

saveliberty

THIRTY people infected with Hepatitis A after frozen berry mix from Costco sparks national outbreak

Thirty people infected, nine of them hospitalized
Outbreak traced to organic frozen berry mix from Costco
Costco says its pulled the product from its shelves

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 17:35 EST, 1 June 2013 | UPDATED: 22:59 EST, 1 June 2013

1.5k shares

Scissors-32x32.png

Thirty people have been infected with Hepatitis A, and nine of them hospitalized, in an outbreak across five states traced to an organic frozen berry mix sold at Costco.

And health officials are bracing for more cases if cafes and restaurants that bought the frozen blend used it to make smoothies, frozen bar drinks and other desserts for customers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334519/THIRTY-people-infected-Hepatitis-A-frozen-berry-mix-Costco-sparks-national-outbreak.html#ixzz2V4AvQ5oW

saveliberty

Sermon 647 : The Gift of the Eucharist : Corpus Christi

6/2/2013

http://www.wordonfire.org/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=ac443578-c63e-45fa-abab-d9f27baca9a3

Please click the play button above to listen now.

The Church comes from the Eucharist for it is the sacrifice that makes saints. The Eucharist is essentially the fullest act of gratitude prefigured in Melchizedek finding its fulfillment in the sacrifice of Christ. Every Mass is a participation in and celebration of this sacrifice, but the feast of Corpus Christi is a time to be especially aware of the gift of the Eucharist.

saveliberty

I think that is a cute commercial and that it is stupid if someone sees it as controversial.

righteousmomma

Kudos to Tony Blair for having the guts to say that the trouble is not with Islam. The trouble is WITHIN Islam

• Like 1

I think that is a cute commercial and that it is stupid if someone sees it as controversial.

sigh There are people out there who insist on being...perpetually offended.

Five Bodies Unearthed In Arizona Desert

Border patrol agents have discovered five bodies which were buried in the Arizona desert along a smuggling corridor, and investigators are calling their deaths "suspicious" as reported by Lupita Murillo for KVOA. There must be an innocent explanation for the dumping burial ground. After all, Barack Obama and his security chief Janet Napolitano repeatedly insist that there is no spillover violence from Mexico into the U.S. by the drug cartels.

Further reading that may be of interest:

(Snip)

SrWoodchuck

Valerie Jarrett...Nothing to see here now.....lets move along people.

Headline @ link: Valerie Jarrett Is 'Very Upbeat' Despite Scandals; 'Things Happen ... We Will Move On'

Headline as it should be: Valerie Jarrett Needs To Be 'Very Beat Up' Because Of Scandals; 's^#@ Happens ... Move On Her'

She is the actual POTUS & I believe almost all of the scandals can be laid at her feet.....but need to be used to beat her about the head & shoulders. Remember when she succeeded in stopping action against UBL 3 times & eventually had to be cut out of the loop? Who do you think tucked Oblamer in bed on 9/11/12....and told him to think about 'sugar-plums' in Las Vegas at his fund raiser on 9/12/12?

11.jpg

Valerie Jarrett...Nothing to see here now.....lets move along people.

Headline @ link: Valerie Jarrett Is 'Very Upbeat' Despite Scandals; 'Things Happen ... We Will Move On'

Headline as it should be: Valerie Jarrett Needs To Be 'Very Beat Up' Because Of Scandals; 's^#@ Happens ... Move On Her'

She is the actual POTUS & I believe almost all of the scandals can be laid at her feet.....but need to be used to beat her about the head & shoulders. Remember when she succeeded in stopping action against UBL 3 times & eventually had to be cut out of the loop? Who do you think tucked Oblamer in bed on 9/11/12....and told him to think about 'sugar-plums' in Las Vegas at his fund raiser on 9/12/12?

11.jpg

Would I be mistaken to think Val is not on your Christmas card list? smile.png

righteousmomma

So I watched the IRS abuse hearings today and was so proud of every speaker. They spoke to and for what we here believe. Hear! Hear!

Then McDermott and Lewis had their say and they made me so physically sick I had to turn off the sound.

Biased blind partisan stupidity on full display.

righteousmomma

Oh, and Valerie Jarrett? Some say she is not that smart to control the o. I say stupid is as stupid does.

• Like 1

Band of Brothers reunites for a new effort to help vets

Ed Morrissey

6/4/13

How would you like to own a poster from the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers, signed by all of the leading cast members, along with producers Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks? Lets put it another way: how would you like to help benefit returning current vets? The Poster Project, a new effort from the cast, crew, and producers twelve years after the series focusing on Easy Companys exploits and the remaining men whom they portrayed will auction off a signed poster to raise money for the effort at Gallant Few.

I was wondering this evening... "Where's Newt these days?"

A news search of "Newt" found this article quote.

GRAND RAPIDS, MI — Unlike some, Newt Gingrich doesn't think mounting scandals in President Barack Obama's administration compare to Watergate.

He's willing to take it a step further. The scandals "will be broader and deeper than Watergate," Gingrich said.

That sentiment was among those shared by Gingrich during a Tuesday interview with MLive, weeks ahead of the failed 2012 presidential contenders visit to Grand Rapids.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/06/deeper_than_watergate_newt_gin.html

ohmy.png

Sick man goes to doctors and told — ‘you’re a woman’

HARRY HAYDON

6/4/13

A 66-YEAR-OLD man who went to the doctors with stomach ache got a shock - when he was told he was actually a WOMAN.

Stunned doctors realised the bearded patient was actually a woman when they found that the swollen belly was actually a large cyst on her ovary.

The subject suffered from two rare genetic disorders, one of which, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, increases male hormones meaning they had a beard and a "micropenis", the Hong Kong Medical Journal reported.

The other - Turner Syndrome - affects peoples X and Y chromosomes.

(Snip)

and a "micropenis"

I get emails in my junk mail all the time with magic potions that could fix that problem.

SmilingBob20with20coffee_xlarge.jpeg

Again I say... YOU GOTTA LOVE DRUDGE

1. For his Articles and Content
  2. His Headlines
  3. And most of all... his Photo Selections

Snap1-13_zpsf525c690.jpg

• Like 1