Coffee Shop

Rheo

gallery_3_6_6541.jpg

Join us daily to chat about news, post snippets, video's, what you heard on tv or at the grocery store...or what Obama didn't know.

Have a great day! wink.gif

Thank you, sweet girl.

Warning! Don't anyone go to the next-to-last post on the previous thread!! You won't be glad if you do. Don't say I didn't warn you!

• Like 2

saveliberty

[it took me long enough to figure out how to do the link. Bwhahahaha, I stumbled on it by accident.]

The Week in Pictures, Umbrellagate Update

Steven Hayward

5/18/13

If the old weekly Life magazine had managed to hang on until the Internet arrived, it might have survived as an online summary, but fortunately they left the space open to Power Line. And things are happening so fast we almost need to go daily with this feature.

I’m guessing that the fury of Marines on seeing Obama’s appalling breach of Marine protocol will be lost on the media, but I suspect Obama is on a lot of dartboards at Marine base watering holes right now.

578x486xObama-Umbrella-2-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6DCkMJNNxb.jpg

580x431xObama-Umbrella-3-copy-600x446.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4ynZiRcRVn.jpg

485x527xReagan-Umbrella-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.u2AU57K7ia.jpg

(Snip)

• Like 4

Tea Party Protest

On behalf of Tea Party, Patriot groups, 9/12, liberty activists, and the American people, we are calling for anyone and everyone to protest the IRS’ complete abuse of power on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at noon local time.

May 16, 2013

Tea Party Patriots participate in a press conference regarding the IRS scandal. Senator Rand Paul, Rep. Michele Bachmann, Rep. Louie Gohmert, Sen. Ted Cruz, Jenny Beth Martin, and other Tea Party leaders speak out regarding IRS Intimidation

Put on your tinfoil! or not because nothing surprises me about this admin.

Was Chief Justice Roberts Blackmailed Into Supporting Obamacare? Maybe.

snip

But what in the world could Obama have on Chief Justice Roberts? The man is pure as driven snow, for goodness sakes. He has a lovely wife, two picture-perfect little blond children, and universal adulation from anyone who had ever associated with him, either personally or professionally.

But about those picture-perfect little blond children. . . .

Jake Baker, writing at a blog called No Compromise offers an interesting new theory: he thinks that the Obama administration may have threatened to take Roberts’ children away from him. You see, they’re not his biological children. Instead, the Chief Justice and his wife adopted them in 2000. Roberts has never talked about the circumstances of their adoption, which is perfectly understandable, given the privacy such a personal transaction deserves. To the extent it’s mentioned, they’ve been said to have been

Baker now posits that it’s entirely possible that the Obama administration finished what The New York Times started in 2005, when Roberts was nominated to the Supreme Court –unsealing the private adoption papers for Roberts’ children.

The only information currently known about the adoption, says Baker, is that it was a private adoption, meaning that it was done without an agency. Instead, the birth parents and the adoptive parents arrange it on their own. Despite the vague reference to Latin America, given the children’s Nordic appearance, it’s entirely possible, Baker argues, that they came from Ireland.

Scissors-32x32.png

snip

But what in the world could Obama have on Chief Justice Roberts? The man is pure as driven snow, for goodness sakes. He has a lovely wife, two picture-perfect little blond children, and universal adulation from anyone who had ever associated with him, either personally or professionally.

Jake Baker, writing at a blog called No Compromise offers an interesting new theory: he thinks that the Obama administration may have threatened to take Roberts’ children away from him. You see, they’re not his biological children. Instead, the Chief Justice and his wife adopted them in 2000. Roberts has never talked about the circumstances of their adoption, which is perfectly understandable, given the privacy such a personal transaction deserves. To the extent it’s mentioned, they’ve been said to have been

Baker now posits that it’s entirely possible that the Obama administration finished what The New York Times started in 2005, when Roberts was nominated to the Supreme Court –unsealing the private adoption papers for Roberts’ children.

The only information currently known about the adoption, says Baker, is that it was a private adoption, meaning that it was done without an agency. Instead, the birth parents and the adoptive parents arrange it on their own. Despite the vague reference to Latin America, given the children’s Nordic appearance, it’s entirely possible, Baker argues, that they came from Ireland.

Scissors-32x32.png

I hope it's just my intense dislike of Obama that makes this seem possible. No doubt he is sleazy enough to do this

snip

Scissors-32x32.png

I hope it's just my intense dislike of Obama that makes this seem possible. No doubt he is sleazy enough to do this.

He and all his Chicago cohorts.

Fox is reporting that the Justice Department was investigating James Rosen including his personal Emails!!!!!!!!!!!

The WH press briefing has Carney continuing to spin/lie/rinse/repeat.

Press is not buying it and actually hammering on him. Strange times to see the press actually asking questions.

I haven't been watching Fox. Has Rosen commented about being a criminal?

No idea, we are not watching either.

From Twitter, inspired by Carney's press conference.

WhatArentTheyTellingObama

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WhatArentTheyTellingObama&src=hash

Erick Erickson ‏@EWErickson 37m
A majority of the public still hates Obamacare. #WhatArentTheyTellingObama

Chip Terd #RollTerd ‏@SimonTemplarPV 4m
#WhatArentTheyTellingObama that joystick we gave u was not actually controlling SEAL Team 6's movements and weaponry when they shot UBL

Erick Erickson ‏@EWErickson 5m
Those gun toting Bible thumpers are called voters. #WhatArentTheyTellingObama

Chip Terd #RollTerd ‏@SimonTemplarPV 7m
#WhatArentTheyTellingObama Your father was not actually the Sultan of Kenya

Scissors-32x32.png