Coffee Shop

Rheo

Liberal talk radio host Bill Press calls for Holder to be fired

Talk radio host and former chairman of the California Democratic Party Bill Press said Thursday that Attorney General Eric Holder should be fired over the subpoena of reporter phone records.

http://thehill.com/blogs/twitter-room/other-news/300099-liberal-talk-radio-host-bill-press-calls-for-holder-to-be-fired

• Like 1

righteousmomma

OK TADUMMMMMM!!!! I said back when Romney was going to choose his VP that I loved Rubio but would be happy with either Rubio or Ryan - and I was.

But I was wrong.

If Rubio had been the choice I think we would have won. Just watched and listened to him on Fox. Best Republican we have in this 2 party system.

RUBIO 2016 (If "they" do not destroy him before)

OK TADUMMMMMM!!!! I said back when Romney was going to choose his VP that I loved Rubio but would be happy with either Rubio or Ryan - and I was.

But I was wrong.

If Rubio had been the choice I think we would have won. Just watched and listened to him on Fox. Best Republican we have in this 2 party system.

Seeing articles this morning that Reid was given Romney's tax returns and then remembering his(Reid)remarks on Romneys taxes. Romney is someone who has the bucks to investigate this. I would so love for him to get to the bottom of this and sue sue sue and get charges brought against all of these people, starting with Reid.angry.png

• Like 2

But I was wrong.

Well that means you are a....wait for it RINO! Because all true blue Yankee Doodle Dandy Conservatives know beyond a shadow of a doubt Marco Rubio is the anti-christ.

rolleyes.gif

tongue.png

Chicago gun laws bar museum from displaying Nazi weapon seized by WWII hero

Joshua Rhett Miller

May 15, 2013

What’s a military museum without firearms of yesteryear?

Chicago Alderman Edward Burke introduced an ordinance last week that would allow museums in the Windy City to possess and display unloaded guns classified as “curios or relics” after learning that the Pritzker Military Library and other city museums are currently banned from including them in exhibits. If passed, the museum’s president and CEO told FoxNews.com it would allow its estimated 15,000 annual visitors to see a significant World War II artifact personally returned stateside from a now-deceased U.S. Army officer.

(Snip)

A German Walther PP 7.65-mm. handgun donated to the museum by relatives of U.S. Army Maj. Gen. William P. Levine — one of the highest-ranking Jewish generals in American history — is currently kept in a safe along with a dozen other handguns at a gun range in suburban Lombard, where they are exempt from the Chicago Firearms Ordinance, Clarke said.

Levine, who obtained the semiautomatic pistol from a Nazi officer during World War II, was among the first Allied soldiers to liberate the Dachau concentration camp in 1945. His relatives donated his uniform, military papers and artifacts, including the handgun, to the Pritzker Military Library following his death at age 97 in March, but the historically significant firearm remains outside Chicago limits and away from visitors’ eyes.

Whatever you do Don't Click Here It might cause you to have an overwhelming desire to go on a murderous rampage...and that's generally a bad thing.

Liberal talk radio host Bill Press calls for Holder to be fired

Talk radio host and former chairman of the California Democratic Party Bill Press said Thursday that Attorney General Eric Holder should be fired over the subpoena of reporter phone records.

http://thehill.com/blogs/twitter-room/other-news/300099-liberal-talk-radio-host-bill-press-calls-for-holder-to-be-fired

Good.

But I was wrong.

Seeing articles this morning that Reid was given Romney's tax returns and then remembering his(Reid)remarks on Romneys taxes. Romney is someone who has the bucks to investigate this. I would so love for him to get to the bottom of this and sue sue sue and get charges brought against all of these people, starting with Reid.angry.png

I would like to see that, too, but he won't do it. It's not his nature.

But I was wrong.

Will Obama arrest himself? He just declared he's going to get those folks who did the bad IRS stuff. He's outraged by this.

• Like 2

@righteousmomma

Funny but not funny comment, Obama just now explaining he doesn't want those folks serving our nation in harm's way to be left high and dry

Obama is the archetype of the child who killed his parents and now asks the court for mercy because he's a orphan. It's just that he has been murdering the Constitution.

• Like 6

@clearvision @cudjo

Obama just said "Assad lost legitimacy when he (Assad) began firing on his own people "

is it therefore true that Obama has now lost legitimacy when he began lying, spying, abusing the powers of the IRS and leaving four Americans to die in a desert?

• Like 4

Obama is going back to full grey hair mode.

All I want to see is O leaving for Chicago to stay there forever

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

But I was wrong.

@righteousmomma! I like him too.......I just like Ted Cruz a whole lot more.

SrWoodchuck

Full gay..............hair mode? Is that what you said? Nevermind......

So, put in an already member of the admin to fix the agency....rolleyes.gif

Mark Knoller ‏

WH official says Daniel Werfel to be named Acting IRS Commissioner. He's controller of Federal Financial Management at the WH Budget Office.

Mark Knoller ‏

WH official says Daniel Werfel to be named Acting IRS Commissioner. He's controller of Federal Financial Management at the WH Budget Office.

WH is really scared. Hiring Christians to deflect from Muslim Brotherhood accusations. From Wiki:

" Wuerffel has led a non-profit organization engaged in Christian mission and charitable work in Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Louisiana." His father is a Lutheran minister.

Next thing you know, Obama will start going to church on Sundays.

• Like 2

Mark Knoller ‏

WH is really scared. Hiring Christians to deflect from Muslim Brotherhood accusations. From Wiki:

" Wuerffel has led a non-profit organization engaged in Christian mission and charitable work in Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Louisiana." His father is a Lutheran minister.

Next think you know, Obama will start going to church on Sundays.

Here is his bio from when O nominated him in 2009

Daniel Werfel, Nominee for Controller, Office of Federal Financial Management, Office of Management and Budget

Daniel Werfel has been the Deputy Controller at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) since March of 2006. Previously, he served as the Chief of the Financial Integrity and Analysis Branch within OMB, as a budget examiner in OMB's Education Branch, and as a policy analyst in OMB's Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. Mr. Werfel has also served as a Trial Attorney in the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division. Mr. Werfel holds a Masters Degree in Public Policy from Duke University, a Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a Bachelors Degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University.

• Like 1

All I want to see is O leaving for Chicago to stay there forever

Go back to Chicago after his buddy Rahm has trashed the place more than it already was-nah. He's going to play gold all year long in Hawaii.

• Like 1

Mark Knoller ‏

Next thing you know, Obama will start going to church on Sundays.

And Jimmy Carter taught Sunday School

righteousmomma
Mr. Werfel holds a Masters Degree in Public Policy from Duke University, a Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a Bachelors Degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University.

Chances are better than not that Werfel fits right in with the O's liberal Christianity which in turn accepts Muslims as part of a nice coexist bumper sticker of good works and social justice.