I Terrorist dead, Shoot out in Watertown

righteousmomma

This is so sad. Two young men, obviously with a lot of potential, radicalized somehow, and now so many lives forever changed.

This is so sad. Two young men, obviously with a lot of potential, radicalized somehow, and now so many lives forever changed.

I have a book. ohmy.png

The Cell: Inside The 9/11 Plot, and Why the FBI and CIA Failed to Stop It

John J. Miller, Michael Stone, Chris Mitchell

Book Description

Release date: May 14, 2003

In The Cell, John Miller, an award-winning journalist and coanchor of ABC's 20/20, along with veteran reporter Michael Stone and Chris Mitchell, takes readers back more than 10 years to the birth of the terrorist cell that later metastasized into al Qaeda's New York operation. This remarkable book offers a firsthand account of what it is to be a police officer, an FBI agent or a reporter obsessed with a case few people will take seriously. It contains a first-person account of Miller's face-to-face meeting with bin Laden and privides the first full-length treatment to piece together what led up to the events of 9/11, ultimately delivering the disturbing answer to the question: Why, with all the information the intelligence community had, was no one able to stop the 9/11 attacks?

Good Background on Atta and the Hamburg Cell

righteousmomma

Yes, I have the book.

Nickydog, from a human standpoint it certainly is tragic. I was just at CNN and about had a stroke at their liberal pcness about the two.

They are Chechnyan Muslims. The Chechnyans have a history of horrid crimes against men, women and children and torture of the Russian police as you well know..

Any young man who could lay a bomb at the feet of a six year old that blew him up and mangled his sisters legs is just a plain evil ideologue with a warped conscience.

Scary as hell that their name is legion.

Update onHot Air

Update: NBC now says that PD are looking for two other suspects:

NBC News

JUST IN :Police now looking for two suspects, according to authorities in Boston http://nbcnews.to/11JFhAP

8:49 AM - 19 Apr 2013

Boston on lockdown during marathon manhunt for white-hat suspect

(Snip)

Maybe related to the Niagara Falls story?

Update: Not much happening at the Watertown standoff at the moment, but the Niagara Falls story seems to be resolving itself as unrelated and no issue. However, PD have sent out an alert for a gray Honda CRV with MA plate 316-ES9 that may be heading to Connecticut.

Update: The Connecticut state police have found the gray Honda CRV flagged in the alert, apparently empty:

Yes, I have the book.

Nickydog, from a human standpoint it certainly is tragic. I was just at CNN and about had a stroke at their liberal pcness about the two.

They are Chechnyan Muslims. The Chechnyans have a history of horrid crimes against men, women and children and torture of the Russian police as you well know..

Any young man who could lay a bomb at the feet of a six year old that blew him up and mangled his sisters legs is just a plain evil ideologue with a warped conscience.

And it must be noted they have reasons for this.

Checking in to see if the guy's nickname is "Bubba", drinks beer, is a Bible thumper and lives in a trailer or

is a a Muslim.

• Like 3

righteousmomma

And it must be noted they have reasons for this.

I understand.

However:

Absolutely no excuse for the REAL torture, murder and mayhem they have perpetrated many times. Pure and simple evil revenge. . Tit for tat atrocities against the innocent is just evil and cannot be justified

• Like 2

righteousmomma

BTW, re the earlier post of the interview between Hewitt and Wallis.

this is another instance of how Wallis has distorted views. He claims people are not evil. Yeah? Tell that to the mangled and the dead.

• Like 2

righteousmomma

Yeah, I texted my kids earlier today that CNN was about to give me a stroke with their liberal pc talk. Amazingly different slant at Fox.

Btw saw this on Drudge

http://abcnews.go.co...36#.UXFas0rJKO4

The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

Anzor Tsarnaev spoke to ABC News from his home in the Russian city of Makhachkala as Boston police carried out an intense dragnet for his son Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, survived a running gun battle with police during the night that left an MIT security officer dead and a Boston cop badly wounded. His older brother died in the shootout.

The father said he spoke to his sons by phone earlier this week. "We talked about the bombing. I was worried about then," Anzor Tsarnaev said.

He said his sons reassured him, saying, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good."

The elder Tsarnaev insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to "surrender peacefully."

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad said.

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."

The older dead one is married and had a 3 year old daughter.

righteousmomma

Yes, pepper and on the audio the abc reporter said the father was convinced that "they" had set up his sons who are innocent. Never said who his "they" are. Yet the brothers' uncle says he has had no contact with them for several years and "they deserve to die".

clearvision
Apparently also resident in the US, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan, turns out to have a criminal record of her own. On June 13, 2012, the 45-year-old was arrested by the police in Natick, Massachusetts, and charged with larceny of women's clothing valued at $1,624, as well as two counts of malicious damage to property.
http://rt.com/news/chechnya-suspect-boston-bombing-110/

clearvision

They have someone on ground with switch in hand. Not sure if this is white hat or someone else though as older man was being discussed.

Scanner.

Apparently also resident in the US, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan, turns out to have a criminal record of her own. On June 13, 2012, the 45-year-old was arrested by the police in Natick, Massachusetts, and charged with larceny of women's clothing valued at $1,624, as well as two counts of malicious damage to property.
http://rt.com/news/c...on-bombing-110/

(She's a doll)sarcasm

righteousmomma
http://rt.com/news/c...on-bombing-110/

The article had some quotes to note:

As RT also found out while searching internet for details about Tamerlan, he had a profile on YouTube. He joined it in August of 2012, and five months ago created a playlist dedicated to terrorism. Named simply “Terrorists”, the playlist consisted of two videos, which are now no longer available.

Although largely filled by ordinary music videos, Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s YouTube channel shows a growing predilection for radical Islamism. He repeatedly listened to songs such as ‘I will dedicate my life to Jihad’, as well as videos recorded by recent converts to Islam.

However, despite spending the most of his life in America, he (the older brother) claimed not have “a single American friend.” “I don't understand them," reads one of the captions to the set pictures of Tamerlan, which RT managed to find online.

In 2009 he was put under arrest for beating his girlfriend, who described him in one interview as a “very nice man,” according to the City of Cambridge Police Department.

Dzhokhar has several Chechen-related interests stated in his profile. He states that he speaks Russian, English and Chechen and holds career and money as his personal priorities. He claims he is a believer in Islam.

Yes, I have the book.

Righteous anger is indeed a legitimate reaction to all of the horror perpetrated by fanatics of any kind, @righteousmomma. But I think sadness is a legitimate reaction, too, and not just from a human standpoint.

• Like 2

righteousmomma

It is good, pepper. There are apparently 2 uncles. One cannot believe the brothers could have done it.

The Washington Post reports that the car jacked guy says the brothers bragged about being the Marathon bombers.

Both guys were certainly very intelligent and well educated and not poor or needy or oppressed so what triggered this. We are not the hated Russia. One must ask. I mean Christian fundamentalist Bubba is cleared. So ??