Witnesses: 2 explosions heard near finish line of Boston Marathon

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital

http://riehlworldview.com/?p=28884

Pic here, of man handcuffed on Boston Commons [reported caught w/ multiple backpacks]:

https://twitter.com/...5262210/photo/1

Scissors-32x32.png

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.

The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race...Scissors-32x32.png

New York Post post of suspect, here: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO

First hand film of the explosion:

http://www.boston.co...d=2303076923001

saveliberty

The youngest sent to Brigham and Women's hospital was 3 years old, the oldest 62.

The three year old was rushed to Boston Children's Hospital which is one of the best children's hospitals in the country.

Restaurants have been evacuated. One manager was told by the FBI that she had 30 minutes to evacuate her restaurant, which she did.

Sometime afterward, she was called by the FBI again that they found a device in their dumpster and she had twenty minutes to get back to view the surveillance video.

saveliberty

Also, one woman, calling to Howie Carr's show, told Howie that there were a lot of emergency vehicles going north from Connecticut.

Then there was a Marine who called in. He and two buddies rushed in after the first explosions while everyone else was fleeing. They saw what to them looked like a combat zone. There was a lot of bloodshed- lost limbs, just horrendous.

The caller threw himself on one of the victims when another explosion went off.

When he signed off, Howie said, you gotta love a Marine.

• Like 1

saveliberty

Dear Lord Jesus, please hear our prayers for recovery and healing for everyone who was in harm's way. Please shine Your Divine Light into their hearts and ours that we will not despair or become despondent, but to trust in You.

Amen.

• Like 3

clearvision

OH so they will have hearings on this tomorrow "on the hill". I feel so much better now. What a waste of time and grandstanding.

saveliberty

Oh no! An eight year old boy was one of those killed by the explosion.

Dear Lord Jesus, be swift to welcome him into Your Heavenly Kingdom and envelop his family and friends in healing and recovery. If I can be a blessing, please help me, Lord Jesus.

Amen.

Andrew McCarthy is on Hugh Hewitts show talking about this now.

I yhought we were told the war was over...I sooooo confused

OH so they will have hearings on this tomorrow "on the hill". I feel so much better now. What a waste of time and grandstanding.

The Gotcha game will be played.

What exactly do they expect to find out? By this time tomorrow we will know not much more than we know now.

saveliberty

Posted by a friend of mine on FB:

I pray that the Boston Marathon goes on as usual next year. Otherwise the terrorist(s) that did this will have won. I will be there next year for sure!

saveliberty

Local coverage was just showing coverage outside of Copley place. Runners can't get into their hotels due to the lockdown and it's hard for them to find a place to get warm, now that the sun has set.

Was/were there a spectator/s who was a target?

Were the injuries/casualties from the runners or those by the restaurant/sidewalk area?

wallbash.gif

Right Scoop

tinlizzieowne

38 minutes ago

You notice how fast 'the government' can get together 'to grandstand' over this?

OneThinDime

38 minutes ago

@tinlizzieowner Almost like it was planned....just sayin'

Keyes

6 minutes ago

@OneThinDime @tinlizzieowner Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if our fearful leader orchestrated this...along with his muslim buddies he's put throughout the gov't.

OneThinDime

4 minutes ago

@Keyes @OneThinDime @tinlizzieowner Me either. Look at how quickly they are silencing the Saudi being "guarded". You know if NBC announced it, more reliable with their WH connections

The Nutter wing of the Conservative movement is On The Job You will be pleased to know.

saveliberty

The news team was there and saw a little boy who appeared to be unharmed and his parent who was nearby and in terrible shape.

saveliberty

Was/were there a spectator/s who was a target?

Were the injuries/casualties from the runners or those by the restaurant/sidewalk area?

Thus far, it's not clear if it was only spectators, but yes, spectators have been injured.

saveliberty

Two runners were interviewed that they were spared. I suspect it's both runners and spectators.

Not sure if it's accurate, but local news reported finding two unexploded devices.

The explosion at Kennedy Library was controlled, we were told.

saveliberty

From my FB

Channel 4 reporter at MGH says that MGH that they are treating 20 victims, at least 6 severe.

And he says that one of the parking garages is being searched.