Coffee Shop

Rheo

clearvision

Maybe not out of the ordinary for Joe Biden or celebs like Wolf Blitzer, but certainly out of the ordinary for ordinary people like me!!

$300,000 for a limousine?

http://youtu.be/2XZSzBa0aFU

Hmmm..... hot dog and beer life style?

456174_t607.JPG

*note not saying he should not have what ever house he wants, he earned it. But songs is songs.

Maybe not out of the ordinary for Joe Biden or celebs like Wolf Blitzer, but certainly out of the ordinary for ordinary people like me!!

$300,000 for a limousine?

http://youtu.be/2XZSzBa0aFU

Hmmm..... hot dog and beer life style?

456174_t607.JPG

*note not saying he should not have what ever house he wants, he earned it. But songs is songs.

The thing is about most country musicians is they know their audience, and what they want.

I would also add George has had a.....rich full life.

ohmy.png

This Day in Liberal Judicial Activism—March 26

Ed Whelan

2009—In an academic paper titled “Bias and the Bar: Evaluating the ABA Ratings of Federal Judicial Nominees,” political scientists Richard L. Vining, Jr., Amy Steigerwalt, and Susan Navarro Smelcer present their statistical findings that “suggest the presence of some systematic bias towards Democratic nominees in the ABA’s ratings.” Among their findings: “In sum, when we isolate the effect of ideology, we find that, all else being equal, liberal nominees are more likely to receive the highest possible rating than their conservative counterparts.”

Words cannot express my surprise and shock at this. I mean Who Knew, the ABA leans Left!

rolleyes.gif

Greg Gutfeld Hammers “Pathetic Tool” Jim Carrey Over Anti-Gun Video, “Sad Little Freak,” “Moral Coward”

“He is the most pathetic tool on the face of the earth nd I hope his career is dead, and he ends up sleeping in a car the way his life began. This video only made me want to go out and only buy a gun. He thinks this is biting satire and going after rural America and a dead man. Let’s talk about Charlton Heston. Charlton Heston was one of the first actors to be behind the civil rights movement and march. What did this jackass Jim Carrey do? He was behind the anti-vaccine panic. There are what, 165,000 people that died from measles last year, according to the World Health Organization…

He is a dirty, stinking coward. He is a moral coward. He did a video attacking rural America. But he wouldn’t do video about gangs, which kills way more people with handguns — he wouldn’t do that because he is worried about his career. Such a pathetic, sad, little freak. He is a jiberring mess. He is a modern bigot, he is a modern bigot. He is a bottomless pit of insecurity and the desire for acceptance is why he is doing this, because he knows in his heart he is a fraud.”

Vid at Link

Greg, you really have to stop holding it in....let us know how you really feel. smile.png

clearvision

Make It Stop....Make It Stop....Make It Stop....

wallbash.gif

So the square angles are less dangerous? Do they have eating utensils? I would ban the carrots too and probably apples.

In fact maybe better to just serve porridge out of a paper bowl with no spoon. Well I guess until someone spills some on the floor and a kid slips.

wallbash.gif

So the square angles are less dangerous? Do they have eating utensils? I would ban the carrots too and probably apples.

In fact maybe better to just serve porridge out of a paper bowl with no spoon. Well I guess until someone spills some on the floor and a kid slips.

I just want to know when it stops!

Don't they understand that Life Is Dangerous. Anything someone does can get them hurt....including doing nothing.

wallbash.gif

OR.... they should all eat at home like kids did when I was growing up.

wallbash.gif

OR.... they should all eat at home like kids did when I was growing up.

WHAT!!! Allow someone who is not a trained nutritionist feed the children. That's just a recipe for malnutrition. How would they know what to feed them?

I just saw something on TV. Splashing with the Stars?? People really sit and watch that? I have some painting I am going to watch dry.

I just saw something on TV. Splashing with the Stars?? People really sit and watch that? I have some painting I am going to watch dry.

Splash. We actually sat and watched it one night.

Probably should not have admitted that. :-)

I already forgot you said it.

• Like 1

pollyannaish

I had to work late but the rest of the family watched. When I asked how it was they said "to call it dreck would be an insult to dreck." It was funny, but not funny enough to waste an hour ( or a whole season!) of your life on.

Really, this is scraping the bottom of the gene pool. Or creativity pool. Or something. I weep for Kareem.

I watched that one time and wondered why I didn't turn it off, as bad as Honey Boo Boo, just saw about 5 min of that and that was enough

I had to work late but the rest of the family watched. When I asked how it was they said "to call it dreck would be an insult to dreck." It was funny, but not funny enough to waste an hour ( or a whole season!) of your life on.

Really, this is scraping the bottom of the gene pool. Or creativity pool. Or something. I weep for Kareem.

Which begs the questions when did they realize it was dreck....and why did they continue watching?

This show is reason #938,226 why I am glad i don't have a TV.

Watched this last night instead

http://youtu.be/v0R5QdYssWk

• Like 2

What does dreck mean? bag.gif

Never mind. I googled it. I guess I don't hang around teens enough.

Wow. I thought Valin was older than that - a teenLMFAO.gif

• Like 1

What does dreck mean? bag.gif

Never mind. I googled it. I guess I don't hang around teens enough.

Wow. I thought Valin was older than that - a teenLMFAO.gif

He is at least very young at heart, but it was pollyannaish who said it first I think.

• Like 1

pollyannaish

Actually it was Mr. Pollyannaish! We use that word a lot. I have very language-creative people in my family which is probably why my kids score in the 99th percentile on all their standardized verbal testing. Ha! Unfortunately that does not seem to apply to math which to a person is around 68. Snort!

As far as why did they keep watching @Valin, well, I asked that. It was described to me this way...

You know when someone is telling a story that goes on and on and it seems like its building to some kind of punchline, but it never does? That is how this show felt. They kept waiting for that moment where it all suddenly made sense and they could have a good laugh. With them rather than at them. At the end of the story, after all the buildup you realize that was it. Just the blather but no punchline.

They definitely did not watch this week. And they laughed AT the commercials for it, not with them.

Edited to add: we also use it for what we call vegetarian swearing, ie Don't give me that, what a bunch of dreck. Same sentiment without the crudity. Of course now you know @nickeydog! Don't tell. Ha!

• Like 2

Actually it was Mr. Pollyannaish! We use that word a lot. I have very language-creative people in my family which is probably why my kids score in the 99th percentile on all their standardized verbal testing. Ha! Unfortunately that does not seem to apply to math which to a person is around 68. Snort!

As far as why did they keep watching @Valin, well, I asked that. It was described to me this way...

You know when someone is telling a story that goes on and on and it seems like its building to some kind of punchline, but it never does? That is how this show felt. They kept waiting for that moment where it all suddenly made sense and they could have a good laugh. With them rather than at them. At the end of the story, after all the buildup you realize that was it. Just the blather but no punchline.

They definitely did not watch this week. And they laughed AT the commercials for it, not with them.

Edited to add: we also use it for what we call vegetarian swearing, ie Don't give me that, what a bunch of dreck. Same sentiment without the crudity. Of course now you know @nickeydog! Don't tell. Ha!

I guess I have a low tolerance for blather....or what I consider blather.

• Like 1

pollyannaish

Ha! I sort of guessed that...I bet you LOVE dinner parties where you don't know anyone. ;)

Ha! I sort of guessed that...I bet you LOVE dinner parties where you don't know anyone. ;)

Absolutely! Particularly if there are Lefties there. What Fun!!!

• Like 2

Ha! I sort of guessed that...I bet you LOVE dinner parties where you don't know anyone. wink.png

The only redeeming features of a night like that is not having to cook.

• Like 2