Coffee Shop

Rheo

“I Like Adoption”: this may be the most pro-life, pro-family video you will see

January 17, 2013 By Deacon Greg Kandra

DennehyFamily-I-LIKE-ADOPTION-575x312.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

Take a few minutes and marvel at the Dennehy family below, in the short film “I Like Adoption.”

Details:

As you watch the story unfold, you see a family with a mixture of children the world would consider “normal” and those without limbs that many today would discard as a “burden”. To Michael and Sharon Dennehy, these children aren’t a burden but gifts that helped two parents understand their own God-given purpose in life—to give and to love.

I have some good friends that do the same thing. It takes very special people to do this.

• Like 1

“I Like Adoption”: this may be the most pro-life, pro-family video you will see

January 17, 2013 By Deacon Greg Kandra

DennehyFamily-I-LIKE-ADOPTION-575x312.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

Take a few minutes and marvel at the Dennehy family below, in the short film “I Like Adoption.”

Details:

As you watch the story unfold, you see a family with a mixture of children the world would consider “normal” and those without limbs that many today would discard as a “burden”. To Michael and Sharon Dennehy, these children aren’t a burden but gifts that helped two parents understand their own God-given purpose in life—to give and to love.

I have some good friends that do the same thing. It takes very special people to do this.

Yes, it does. It is a special calling.

I am happy - there is another series coming up from Father Robert Barron - The New Evangelization.

HEY! Evangelization...I could be wrong but I believe that belongs to Protestants! Hands Off! tongue.png

I see. So the early Christians were all wrong, is what you are saying. LMFAO.gif

It is quite obvious you have never studied that great and highly insightful scholar of the church of Rome Jack Chick. If you had you would understand that the Early Church was not the (evil) Church of Rome!

Massive Amounts Of Disdainful Sarcasm Are Present!

wub.png I suppose that you are praying that God has a sense of humor.

Man plans......God laughs.....

• Like 1

PURE, UNVARNISHED IDIOCY: In Rush to Ban Guns, Andrew Cuomo Forgets to Exempt Law Enforcement

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/01/pure-unvarnished-idiocy-in-rush-to-ban.html

Scissors-32x32.pngIt appears someone forgot to exempt police officers from the ban of ammunition clips with more than 7 bullets in New York State’s new gun control law...

...It’s a big oversight that apparently happened in the haste by the Cuomo Administration to get a tough package of gun-control measures signed into law...

A big oversight, huh? Yeah, well, stuff happens when you’re busy trampling the rights of the law-abiding.

On Tuesday, Governor Andrew Cuomo signed the sweeping gun measure, the nation’s toughest. It includes a ban on the possession of high-capacity magazines... magazines with more than 7 rounds will be illegal under the new law.

The problem as the statute is currently written does NOT exempt law enforcement officers... The NYPD, the State Police and virtually every law enforcement agency in the state carry 9-milli-meter guns, which have a 15-round capacity.Scissors-32x32.png

Hacks cheer 
Deval’s ‘vision’

Jan 18, 2013

By

Howie Carr / Boston Herald Scissors-32x32.png

Deval said the “T” word — taxes — and the sheeple in the Legislature applauded. They cheered. They clapped like trained seals.

What more do you need to know? We’re screwed.

And now the tax-fattened hyenas of the hackerama ramp up their campaign of lies and cliches. All the nonprofits who pay no taxes themselves want to pick your pocket.

Oh, by the way: New York forgot to exempt cops from its new ban on high-capacity magazines

posted at 8:01 pm on January 17, 2013 by Allahpundit

Scissors-32x32.png

Via Mark Levin, here’s what happens when Doing Something is more important than knowing what you’re doing. You’ve got a governor here who’s facing reelection in 2014 and may well end up being the national frontrunner for his party’s nomination in 2016 if Hillary doesn’t run. He’s feeling political pressure not just from above, in the form of a president who’s vowed to drum up Do Something fever among Democrats nationally, but from below in the form of a rich, high-profile nanny-state mayor for whom this is a pet issue. One of his top national rivals is also scrambling to put together a gun-control package to impress progressives, and the bigmouth from the state next door was inevitably going to start sucking up the local media oxygen by chiming in on this subject too. Action had to be taken, and it had to be taken quickly to impress a left that’s grown suspicious of him lately. Result: For the moment, it’s illegal for cops to carry magazines with more than seven bullets in New York State. You wanted Cuomo and the state legislature to Do Something, New York. They did it.

Just in case you're (one of the few) planning on going to the Inauguration A Word Of Warning

It's a good thing I'm not the kind of person who make snide comments.

Oh yes, it's a very good thing. laugh.png

All I can say is, I HATE porta potties. There are few things worse than sitting next to a urinal, and I will avoid it at all costs.

Just in case you're (one of the few) planning on going to the Inauguration A Word Of Warning

Oh yes, it's a very good thing. laugh.png

All I can say is, I HATE porta potties. The are few things worse than sitting next to a urinal, and I will avoid it at all costs.

Apparently this won't be a problem on Inauguration Day. There could be other issues however. ohmy.png

BA5j40bCUAEhOPW.jpg

Question...Which is scarier?

Do you mean between the Second Coming and How Women Will Save Europe? Or between the Second Coming and the fact that the country is full of a bunch of BSer's?

The latter. Although there might be a connection between The Second Coming and the people in the vid.

That's OK, @Valin! Here you go:

They're full of it & there won't be any place to put it....but they'll still spout it....and their eyes are brown for a reason.

“Sing all the time”

January 18, 2013 By Deacon Greg Kandra

photo-7.jpeg

Scissors-32x32.png

That’s the advice given to Lazaro Arbos on “American Idol” the other night — and I couldn’t agree more.

This Cuban immigrant struggles with a monumental stammer. But listen to what happens when he opens his mouth to sing “Bridge Over Troubled Waters.”

“Sing all the time”

January 18, 2013 By Deacon Greg Kandra

photo-7.jpeg

Scissors-32x32.png

That’s the advice given to Lazaro Arbos on “American Idol” the other night — and I couldn’t agree more.

This Cuban immigrant struggles with a monumental stammer. But listen to what happens when he opens his mouth to sing “Bridge Over Troubled Waters.”

That sure did bring tears to my eyes. I hope he does well.