Coffee Shop

Rheo

Obama Gives Hezbollah 200 Armored Personnel Carriers

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obama-gives-hezbollah-200-armored-personnel-carriers/

Why are we giving 200 APC's to a group that in 1983, killed 63 US Marines & injured 120 in Beirut? This is the utter madness that issues from Obama's evil cabal.

The answer to your question is, they are not (being given to Hezbollah). They being given to the Lebanese army. When dealing with Lebanon it is not as black & white as Frontpage or Daniel Greenfield portray.

A good place to start is The Road to Fatima Gate: The Beirut Spring, the Rise of Hezbollah, and the Iranian War Against Israel

Michael J Totten

Book Description

Publication Date: November 13, 2012

The Road to Fatima Gate is a first-person narrative account of revolution, terrorism, and war during history’s violent return to Lebanon after fifteen years of quiet. Michael J. Totten’s version of events in one of the most volatile countries in the world’s most volatile region is one part war correspondence, one part memoir, and one part road movie.

He sets up camp in a tent city built in downtown Beirut by anti-Syrian dissidents, is bullied and menaced by Hezbollah’s supposedly friendly “media relations” department, crouches under fire on the Lebanese-Israeli border during the six-week war in 2006, witnesses an Israeli ground invasion from behind a line of Merkava tanks, sneaks into Hezbollah’s postwar rubblescape without authorization, and is attacked in Beirut by militiamen who enforce obedience to the “resistance” at the point of a gun.

From the Cedar Revolution that ousted the occupying Syrian military regime in 2005 to the devastating war between Israel and Hezbollah in 2006 to Hezbollah’s slow-motion but violent assault on Lebanon’s elected government and capital, Totten’s account is both personal and comprehensive. He simplifies the bewildering complexity of the Middle East; gains access to major regional players as well as to the man on the street; and personally witnesses most of the events he describes. The Road to Fatima Gate should be indispensable reading for anyone interested in the Middle East, Iran’s expansionist foreign policy, the Arab-Israeli conflict, asymmetric warfare, and terrorism in the aftermath of September 11.

Tanks-a-lot, @Valin!

I knew you would have the minutiae of this Hezbollah/Lebanese post...but tell me, since the assassination of Hariri, and the dominance of Nasrallah in Lebanon....who controls the Lebanese Army? In the past, Lebanese Christians had some input, and a moderating aspect, but now....what influence do they have? Ask Brigitte Gabriel who controls Lebanon. Most importantly, this seems to be the thrust of Obama policy to bring all Arab countries under hard-lined Islamic control...as underlined by the appointments of Hagel & Brennan to their new posts.

A question for you: Will these APC's ever be used in a war to eliminate Israel?

Another question came to mind: Can the hand of the Real POTUS, Valerie Jarrett, be seen in this move, as well as the appointments of those clowns named above?

• Like 1

we petition the obama administration to:

Exempt Hobby Lobby from the healthcare mandate requiring them to provide abortion-causing drugs to employees

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/exempt-hobby-lobby-healthcare-mandate-requiring-them-provide-abortion-causing-drugs-employees/yT5RYKPn?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

It's been up for 2 days.....with 6,354 signatures at last check.....

Tanks-a-lot, @Valin!

I knew you would have the minutiae of this Hezbollah/Lebanese post...but tell me, since the assassination of Hariri, and the dominance of Nasrallah in Lebanon....who controls the Lebanese Army? In the past, Lebanese Christians had some input, and a moderating aspect, but now....what influence do they have? Ask Brigitte Gabriel who controls Lebanon. Most importantly, this seems to be the thrust of Obama policy to bring all Arab countries under hard-lined Islamic control...as underlined by the appointments of Hagel & Brennan to their new posts.

Who controls it? Who controls Lebanon?

A question for you: Will these APC's ever be used in a war to eliminate Israel?

M-113 APC would last about 10 minutes on a modern battlefield....if that. I mean we are talking 1950's-60's technology.

Another question came to mind: Can the hand of the Real POTUS, Valerie Jarrett, be seen in this move, as well as the appointments of those clowns named above?

It would not surprise me.

The thing we should be thinking about is what happens to Hezbollah (Iranian/Shia) in Lebanon when Assad (Iranian/Shia) falls?

We could very easily see civil war break out with Hezbollah (Iranian/Shia)(and heavily armed) and maybe some Christians on one side, and Sunni's Christian's Druze and non Iranian Shias on the other.

Lebanon is the kind of place where...well to be blunt it is a rats nest, where all the groups what to be on top and none of them really like each other. Its a Fluster Cluck! Makes Iraq look stable and sane.

The thing that drives me nuts is too many people (both Left & Right) view foreign affairs and the Mideast in particular simplistically.

Its not black & white but most of the time shades of gray.

zones.jpg

• Like 1

Its not black & white but most of the time shades of gray.

A distinction lost on any Lebanese citizen....and a pity. Beirut was once known as the "Paris" of the Middle East.

The government is profiling you.

http://civic.mit.edu...nney-former-nsa

Really, really disturbing.....changes my opinion of 43 & puts him in the same box with Oblamer.

Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A “Vision” of the Future

http://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/full-spectrum-operations-in-the-homeland-a-%E2%80%9Cvision%E2%80%9D-of-the-future

With the NDAA..... a way for Obama Jarrett to get even with those that don't want to live on their knees....

The government is profiling you.

http://civic.mit.edu...nney-former-nsa

Really, really disturbing.....changes my opinion of 43 & puts him in the same box with Oblamer.

Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A “Vision” of the Future

http://smallwarsjour...D-of-the-future

With the NDAA..... a way for Obama Jarrett to get even with those that don't want to live on their knees....

That gave me a headache even trying to read.

Bracken: Dear Mr. Security Agent

http://westernrifles...security-agent/

Federal, state, or local. You, the man or woman with the badge, the sworn LEO or FLEA and those who inhabit the many law enforcement niches in between and on all sides. This essay is directed to you, because in the end, how this turmoil about gun control turns out will depend largely upon your decisions and actions over the coming months and years.

I sincerely wish that members of Congress—who may soon be voting on new gun control measures—would read this essay, but I realize that’s a pipe dream, considering the impenetrable bubbles around those exalted entities. So I’ll settle for you, Mr. (or Ms.) Security Agent, since you already gobble up everything on the internet, and I don’t have to seek you out.

A decade ago I wrote the novel Enemies Foreign and Domestic, a tale about how tragic events involving the misuse of firearms can be used by an evil administration to misinform and mold public opinion to support its malign anti-freedom policies.

No, my novel was not predicting “Operation Fast and Furious” a decade before that covert policy of “pursuing gun control under the radar,” (which was President Obama’s explanation to Sarah Brady for his lack of overt political action). That inter-agency gun-walking policy, remember, resulted in the deaths of over four hundred Mexicans and two U.S. federal agents, murdered in an effort to discredit the Second Amendment and lead to more restrictive gun control laws in America. (If Nixon—or any Republican, for that matter—were in office, the intentional bloodbath would be called Murdergate, but today’s collaborating Woodwards and Bernsteins are in on the cover-up.)

Instead of gun-walking thousands of AK-47s to Mexican drug cartel assassins (who would believe that?), Enemies Foreign and Domestic begins with a sniper opening fire on a packed football stadium. A thousand innocent fans die, some from the ninety bullets fired but most in the ensuing panic stampede. In a traumatized America, the fictional stadium massacre results in the banning of all semi-automatic rifles, with no buyback, no grandfathering of weapons already owned, and no sunset clause. Citizens had to turn them in for destruction or face years in federal prison.

Scissors-32x32.png

H/T:DougRoss@Journal

President Bill Clinton to Be Honored as 2013 "Father of the Year"

NEW YORK--(Business Wire)--

The National Father`s Day Council announced today that it has selected President Bill Clinton, Founder of the William J. Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of

the United States, as a 2013 "Father of the Year" Award recipient. The awards will be presented at the 72nd Annual Father of the Year Awards in New York City

on Tuesday, June 11, 2013.

Scissors-32x32.png

Clinton Publicly Linked Benghazi to Video Before Woods and Doherty Were Killed

Via CNS.

On the night of Sept. 11, 2012 — before former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed by a terrorist mortar strike — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton released a public statement linking the attack against the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, with an anti-Muslim video, which she referred to as “inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”

Clinton’s statement, still posted on State’s website, is dated Sept. 11, 2012, and headlined: “Statement on the Attack in Benghazi.” [...]

The statement first notes that a State Department officer had been killed in Benghazi — an apparent reference to Information Management Officer Sean Smith, whose body had been recovered at the U.S. mission in Benghazi by U.S. security officers by about 5:30 p.m. Washington, D.C., time on Sept. 11 — or 11:30 p.m. Benghazi time. The statement then talks about Clinton’s communications that night with Libya’s president and refers to what Clinton calls “inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”

On Jan. 8, I contacted the State Department press office three times by telephone and once by email to ask when exactly on Sept. 11, 2012, the department released this statement by Clinton.

“I just want to know at what time on Sept. 11, 2012, this statement was released,” I asked in an email that I sent at 2:20 p.m. Eastern time after my second phone inquiry.

I was later told that a group that answers questions on Benghazi for the State Department was working on an answer for me.

However, the Associated Press first published a story quoting Clinton’s statement at 10:58 p.m. Eastern time on Sept. 11.

Scissors-32x32.png

The National Father`s Day Council announced today that it has selected President Bill Clinton, Founder of the William J. Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of

the United States, as a 2013 "Father of the Year" Award recipient. The awards will be presented at the 72nd Annual Father of the Year Awards in New York City

Scissors-32x32.png

@Rheo!

Why does this honor bring to mind a large bore boor boar, roiling in his majestic swill? Maybe he had "Father of the Year" cornered because he was our 1st black pResident?

Right Scoop:15-year-old defends home against burglars, shoots one of them with father’s AR-15

Not only did this brave 15-year-old defend his home against 2 burglars, but also his 12-year-old sister who was in the house with him. He grabbed his father’s AR-15 and shot one of the burglars multiple times. They got away but had to go right to the hospital where the minor was arrested and the adult who was shot was flown to a different hospital.

(Click On Link)

OMG an Assault Weapon!!!

Scissors-32x32.png

Who did he father this time?

AN OBSERVATION.

tumblr_mg0ubzhc9S1qgq1t9o1_400.jpg

“The principal difficulty lies, and the greatest care should be employed in constituting this Representative Assembly. It should be in miniature, an exact portrait of the people at large. It should think, feel, reason, and act like them.”

John Adams

• Like 1