Coffee Shop

Rheo

---------(fill in the blanks) Governor to Move.on, Nambla, NOW, Center for American Progress, PETA, Planned Parenthood,etc etc etc.- You Stink and You Make the Democrat Party Stink (no link)rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

McCain to reporter: ‘That’s one of the dumbest questions I’ve ever heard.’ Video

(Snip)

“Well, I say with great respect, that’s one of the dumbest questions I’ve ever heard. Okay? There’s four dead Americans. Four dead Americans. Not a socialite. I’m answering your question. Do you want me to answer your question or do you wanna interrupt? Which do you want? There’s four dead Americans. The lives of other Americans were put in jeopardy,” McCain said. “It’s certainly a national security issues, but it doesn’t rise to the level of four dead Americans.”

(Snip)

Sometime I am very proud of John McCain...This is one of them.

He answered a whole eight questions. Eight! And lied about seven of them.

What did he not lie about? "How are you feeling Mr. President? .... Good". I've not listed or seen it.

Those darn Jews Are At It Again!!

If only they would lineup quietly and wait to be killed, then this problem could be solved. But NOOOOO they insist on defending themselves.

Israel’s Pillar of Self-Defense

By Benjamin Weinthal

November 14, 2012 6:36 P.M

Early this Wednesday morning, Israel responded to Hamas’s ongoing attacks, in which the terrorist group has launched over 100 rockets into southern Israeli cities since Saturday. A surgical strike launched by Israel’s air force (see the video *here on NRO) in Gaza killed Ahmed Jabari, head of Hamas’s military operations and the man who masterminded the kidnapping of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in 2006.

Like every democracy, Israel’s chief priority is to safeguard its population. Kathryn Lopez’s post in this space on Tuesday reveals what’s at stake, namely protecting a bus full of children and adults from Hamas jihadism.

“Whoever thinks that he can routinely attack the daily lives of the residents of the South without paying a heavy price is mistaken. I am responsible for choosing the right time to exact the highest possible price and so it will be,” said Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

(Snip)

*He blowed up, he blowed up real good!

• Like 1

McCain to reporter: ‘That’s one of the dumbest questions I’ve ever heard.’ Video

(Snip)

“Well, I say with great respect, that’s one of the dumbest questions I’ve ever heard. Okay? There’s four dead Americans. Four dead Americans. Not a socialite. I’m answering your question. Do you want me to answer your question or do you wanna interrupt? Which do you want? There’s four dead Americans. The lives of other Americans were put in jeopardy,” McCain said. “It’s certainly a national security issues, but it doesn’t rise to the level of four dead Americans.”

(Snip)

Sometime I am very proud of John McCain...This is one of them.

Ditto.

“We will do everything in our power to block Rice,” said Sen. John McCain, the Arizona Republican who lost the presidential election to President Barack Obama in 2008.

“It is essential for Congress to conduct its own investigation” of the events, McCain said, adding that the scope of an investigation could be ample. “We want to probe everybody involved, up to and including the President of the United States.”

“We don’t promote anybody that was a central player in the Benghazi debacle,” Graham said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2CFaAkRxn

Senate confirmation hearings are going to be very interesting. Looking forward to Kerry's. ha

McCain mentioned other possible State Department candidates, and what they could expect in a Senate confirmation hearing. Of longtime Senate colleague Democrat John Kerry of Massachusetts, McCain said he could expect to be treated as “any other nominee.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2CFaqQndW

Ha.

Brit Hume ‏@brithume

Obama today basically portrayed Susan Rice as an empty vessel into which bad info was poured & which she then poured over 5 Sunday shows.

Go Charles.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: Well, you called it his one show of passion. I would say it was his usual show of indignation which is his default response whenever he feels defensive or backed into a corner. You know, “How dare you attack my UN ambassador?” And he gives the strangest defense by saying, “She didn’t have anything to do with the Benghazi affair.” Well then why the hell are you sending her out there? Why don’t you send, why didn’t you send out the Secretary of State or the CIA director or Panetta or somebody who did know?

And then he does play this sort of Lancelot defending the mistress in distress. You know, it made Mitt Romney and the binders with women look positively feminist in comparison. This kind of patronizing attack on the two male Senators who would dare attack the girl, which is what was intended in his tone. This is all its usual, you know, if you attack his pride he’ll strike you on that. And it was clearly defensive, and it was also a stonewall.

I mean, after all, what she said was absolutely and completely misleading either inadvertently, in which case is complete incompetence, or on purpose in which case it’s deception. And he basically he took the bait on that and said, “Look, that wasn’t her speaking. That was me speaking. If you want to pick on somebody, pick on me.”

Well how can anybody pick on him or even question him if he hasn’t had a press conference in eight months? You know, he clearly hasn’t been out there. He’s been hiding behind inquiries, behind investigations, and now behind Susan Rice.

But now I think he’s out there, and he’s vulnerable on this. I think he may regret having said that.

Read more: http://newsbusters.o...h#ixzz2CFrponGg

• Like 1

General Petraeus will testify before House Intelligence Committee on Friday. Hearing will be closed to public - @CBSNews

How long before it gets leaked?

Go Charles.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: Well, you called it his one show of passion. I would say it was his usual show of indignation which is his default response whenever he feels defensive or backed into a corner. You know, “How dare you attack my UN ambassador?” And he gives the strangest defense by saying, “She didn’t have anything to do with the Benghazi affair.” Well then why the hell are you sending her out there? Why don’t you send, why didn’t you send out the Secretary of State or the CIA director or Panetta or somebody who did know?

That's the 1st thing that popped into my so called mind.

As I have said many times before, This did not have to play out this way. They have no one to blame but themselves....not that it will stop them from blaming others.

• Like 3

WestVirginiaRebel

Ron Paul's farewell speech to Congress:

Via Hot Air:

Paul made his farewell speech to the House of Representatives on Wednesday afternoon, as he’ll be retiring at the close of this Congress, and I thought his speech was a good summation of his career and provided some excellent food for thought. Again, I’m not on board with everything he has to say, but he did pose a poignant question of sorts that a lot of conservatives have been pondering in the wake of Mitt Romney’s defeat: “I’ve thought a lot about why those of us who believe in liberty as a solution, have done so poorly in convincing others of its benefits. If liberty is what we claim it is, the principle that protects all personal, social, and economic decisions necessary for maximum prosperity and the best chance for peace, it should be an easy sell. Yet history has shown that the masses have been quite receptive to the promises of authoritarians, which are rarely, if ever, fulfilled. Should we have authoritarianism, or liberty?”