Election Day 2012 LIVE THREAD

clearvision

The Romey camp is questioning the Ohio vote?

Not sure but Florida is still down 50K and some big dem counties are the only ones still out. So even if Ohio went it would not matter.

I have never in my life cried over an election. Until now.

Stand in line. When an honest, decent and successful man like Mitt Romney, who offers a right of center plan smack dab in the middle of where the country as a whole stands is demonized as evil, there is something wrong with us beyond our politics. Our soul is sick. We are dazzled by fancy words and empty promises, and bored by the political and spiritual nutrition we so desperately need.

This is a serious turning point for me. I will never look at this current generation of Americans quite the same way again.

• Like 4

I have never in my life cried over an election. Until now.

Stand in line. When an honest, decent and successful man like Mitt Romney, who offers a right of center plan smack dab in the middle of where the country as a whole stands is demonized as evil, there is something wrong with us beyond our politics. Our soul is sick. We are dazzled by fancy words and empty promises, and bored by the political and spiritual nutrition we so desperately need.

This is a serious turning point for me. I will never look at this current generation of Americans quite the same way again.

True that.

Scary times ahead.

A young Navy Seabee I know just posted this on fb:

"Just wait til the truth about what happened in Libya and the ensuing cover up comes out... He'll be impeached and removed from office then Biden will be our President... #Godhelpus"

I am sorry, and I know this is paranoid, but I can't shake the feeling something is not right. I really can't.

Perhaps its just where I live, or who I know...but this just doesn't fit any of the patterns we could see with our own eyes. It doesn't fit.

• Like 3

A young Navy Seabee I know just posted this on fb:

"Just wait til the truth about what happened in Libya and the ensuing cover up comes out... He'll be impeached and removed from office then Biden will be our President... #Godhelpus"

It'll be the same clowns pulling the strings, but at least it will be funnier.

• Like 1

I am sorry, and I know this is paranoid, but I can't shake the feeling something is not right. I really can't.

Perhaps its just where I live, or who I know...but this just doesn't fit any of the patterns we could see with our own eyes. It doesn't fit.

WHI....

Now try and enjoy the weekend. Actually, I’ll end with this and I really mean it here. Know I’ve said it already but want to repeat it. If Barack Obama is re-elected on Tuesday they stole it. There is no way my straight up #s are that off. They will have stolen this election. Buried votes, multiple counts, all of that will have been done and to such a degree they risk exposure. But they might be willing to risk it. Ok, that probably doesn’t leave you in the right frame of mind to enjoy your weekend but wanted to say it again. Don’t underestimate the Romney team here though. They have been notified multiple times about this stuff and have the resources to make that kind of stealing much more difficult than previous elections. So while it’s a concern, it’s not something I’m losing sleep over. Not that I sleep much anyways these days.

• Like 1

I just don't know what to think. i can't watch the TV and all the people celebrating. What are they thinking?! I don't belong here. But I don't belong anywhere else either. I am going to have to crawl into a hole for a while. But for four years?!

I just don't know what to think. i can't watch the TV and all the people celebrating. What are they thinking?! I don't belong here. But I don't belong anywhere else either. I am going to have to crawl into a hole for a while. But for four years?!

I think this is wrong on so many levels.

Brett Baier is talking about what a seriously divided country this is.

And Barack Obama will do nothing to bring us together.

• Like 2