Election Day 2012 LIVE THREAD

clearvision

It's going to be a very long, ugly four years. I guess we don't have anything now, so it's not like we have anything to lose. I wish I could be building something to leave my children.

But that is life. We are fighting a civil war, and we lost this battle. We will rest, and tomorrow perhaps we will prevail. God help us all.

• Like 2

"After the Declaration of Independence was signed, Virginia statesman John Page wrote to Thomas Jefferson: 'We know the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?' "

I wish this dang storm would have been over now.....but no.

I still believe.

May God prepare us for the next 4 years. The fight has to be taken to Obama & his minions in the "people's" House & in the courts, while we still have them. We cannot stop praying or working to stop their plans. Even though I'm sick, literally, I can't bend a knee to these a-holes. So much has to be done. So much will go away, but not our friendship & our common love of country. Prepare for Israel to be put to the test as well.

• Like 3