Coffee Shop

Rheo

Going along with their chant...

Fo' mo' years!

i r gots hole muchlee more edunakshunns. i r reele smaarrt.

Former Thomas Jefferson Law School Administrator Admits to Cooking Placement Stats

TJLaw School Transparency: Ex-CSO Assistant Director from Thomas Jefferson Admits to Fraud, Alleges Deliberate Scheme by Law School:

In a sworn statement, Karen Grant, a former career services assistant director at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, admits that she fabricated graduate employment outcomes for the class of 2006. Grant alleges that her fraud was part of a deliberate scheme by the law school’s administration to inflate its employment statistics. She also claims that her direct supervisor, Laura Weseley, former Director of Career Services, instructed her on multiple occasions to improperly record graduate employment outcomes and justified the scheme because “everybody does it” thus “it is no big deal.” TJSL could face sanctions from the American Bar Association as severe as losing accreditation.

Sweet Jesus.

Two brothers, ages 15 and 17, have been charged with murdering a 12-year-old New Jersey girl, who had been missing and was later found stuffed inside a recycling container, Gloucester County prosecutor Sean Dalton said.

Autumn Pasquale, of Clayton, was lured to the boys' house, where her belongings were found, Dalton said, and she appears to have died from strangulation. There were no signs of sexual assault.

The boys' mother played a part in cracking the case, coming forward with information about a posting on a son's Facebook account, leading police to the boys.

Pasquale's body was found around 10 p.m. Monday in the bin just blocks from her house and near Borough Hall, where thousands of people gathered earlier in the evening for a tearful candlelight vigil to pray for her safe return.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2AB4y9aKI

Sweet Jesus.

Two brothers, ages 15 and 17, have been charged with murdering a 12-year-old New Jersey girl, who had been missing and was later found stuffed inside a recycling container, Gloucester County prosecutor Sean Dalton said.

Autumn Pasquale, of Clayton, was lured to the boys' house, where her belongings were found, Dalton said, and she appears to have died from strangulation. There were no signs of sexual assault.

The boys' mother played a part in cracking the case, coming forward with information about a posting on a son's Facebook account, leading police to the boys.

Pasquale's body was found around 10 p.m. Monday in the bin just blocks from her house and near Borough Hall, where thousands of people gathered earlier in the evening for a tearful candlelight vigil to pray for her safe return.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2AB4y9aKI

Moan.

Green-on-Blue-on-Green attack, raising havoc & lowering morale of Afghan Army Troops:

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/10/afghan-soldier-accidentally-shoots-taliban-he-mistook-for-us-marine/

Afghan Soldier Accidentally Shoots Taliban He Mistook For US Marine

HELMAND PROVINCE, AFGHANISTAN – A soldier from the Afghan National Army (ANA) is facing serious disciplinary action, following a deadly

friendly fire incident that occurred in Washir District, Helmand Province.

“If I could take it back I would,” sobbed Private First Class (PFC) Asadullah Baryali, as he begged forgiveness from his platoonmates, many of whom were still recovering from the news that one of their own soldiers had shot and killed a Taliban insurgent that he tragically mistook for a US Marine.

“I should have known he wasn’t American,” PFC Baryali told The Duffel Blog. “He didn’t have an iPhone in his ear, was properly shaved, and wasn’t saying ‘f%@#’ every other word. He even spoke Pashto, which should have been a dead giveaway.”

According to Taliban spokesmen, the insurgent, Abdullah Akhundzada, was part of a team of infiltrators who were wearing US military uniforms and driving a borrowed Afghan Army Humvee when they were stopped by PFC Baryali’s platoon.

The precise chain of events is still unclear, but it appears that after Akhundzada identified himself as a US Marine, PFC Baryali raised his rifle and emptied the full magazine of his AK-47 at him.

All of the shots initially missed, but one ricocheted off the steering wheel, striking Akhundzada in the throat and killing him.

Scissors-32x32.png

This site has all the best info from "over there........"

CNN must have just returned from the White House woodshed.

At 11:00am today their top story on their main web pages was....

"E-mails: White House knew of extremist claims in Benghazi attack"

At noon now that story has been totally expunged from their main page and hidden the backwater pages.

Now the feature Lance Armstrong and Pakistani girl shooting victim... and these next three stories:

CNN must have just returned from the White House woodshed.

At 11:00am today their top story on their main web pages was....

"E-mails: White House knew of extremist claims in Benghazi attack"

At noon now that story has been totally expunged from their main page and hidden the backwater pages.

Now the feature Lance Armstrong and Pakistani girl shooting victim... and these next three stories:

Wow

You're right, the story is there http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/24/us/libya-benghazi-e-mails/index.html

but no longer easily found via the front page.

Who is that on the phone now with Rush now? @NCTexan

Beth AKA Candy Crowley, Glorida Allred?

Beth is worth a lot of swing votes. Rush usually doesn't let PMSers like that get on the air.

Plus she lied to Snerdley to get on the air.

Who is that on the phone now with Rush now? @NCTexan

Candy Crowley, Glorida Allred

She is worth a lot of swing votes. Rush usually doesn't let PMSers like that get on the air.

@Pepper

I'd bet that the caller was one of these cuties.

oldgirlz-1.jpg

• Like 2

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: The Only Way Obama Wins This Election Is To Steal It

snip

WHI: Benghazi story now breaking out even bigger. As promised. I was pissed the governor did not push the issue during last debate. Now I understand. I was not in the loop on that but that’s ok. Very smart move by the campiagn. Don’t count on media falling over themselves to make this a headline though. That will be done with them kicking and screaming. And read that first report carefully. And then smile. The Old Man made this happen. At least some of it. It’s pretty much spelled out in first report. He’s got to have logged about 30,000 miles in the last month alone. Don’t know how he’s doing it healthwise. But he is. Thank God.

UM: So how does Benghazi story now play out?

WHI: Let the roll out complete itself. Then we watch and wait. Need enough in media to confirm, question, and then demand WH response. That will take about 48 to complete. Cannot guarantee success, but like our odds. It’s the timeline that is so offensive. Security could have been deployed within 3 hrs. At the most is what I was told. 3 hrs. There was a 7 hr. gunfight. With a break in between. Simple math. The ambassador and the other three could have been saved. Obama let them die. And I go back to why. What the f-ck were they covering up out there in Libya? That’s the info I really wish I had but for now, the emails are what we got and they sure as hell pin the Obama WH to the wall on this thing.

UM: Do you remain confident with the Romney campaign?

WHI: Yes.

UM: Elaborate.

WHI: Momentum. Momentum. Momentum. We got it. They don’t. There is some feedback circling the drain from the Obama side. Operatives saying they are going to lose this thing. When people in the campaign start to voice that stuff enough that the other side is hearing it, that gives you a snapshot of where the campaigns are really at. I put the governor’s chances at 70% right now. Did you notice the Oregon news? I told you the internals on that about two weeks ago, right? Nobody in the media saw that coming. Now they are confirming Oregon is in play. Oregon! And there is a ton more like that on the map. And the Obama campaign knows it. We’re feeding it to them. A little here and there. Pissing in their cheerios every morning. Hey look guys! Now Pennsylvania is trending Romney. Enjoy the rest of your day now. They don’t know where to go from here. Having to borrow money. Obama has about 7 maybe 8 states locked up. That is it. And now whole ton of leaners in play. If the momentum holds for Romney I’m calling it now.

snip

• Like 2

The Wave That Breaks the Liberal Bubble

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/m-the_wave_that_breaks_the_liberal_bubble.html

Can you feel it?

The wave, that is. I speak of one that will wash away far more than just a failed presidency. This wave will have the torque to rock the entire liberal bubble -- the political/media/crony bubble -- leaving it forever exposed. Ironically, those inside this bubble will be the last to know -- which is precisely why it will happen. Those who would rule over us, and insult us with outrage over Big Bird, academic debate-scoring, "binders" memes, and specious jobs statistics know nothing about us. This includes those inside the bubble who purport to represent our views.

But we know them well. For the record, "we" refers to the quarter of the country that never bought into the fraudulent vapor of Obama and who lost respect for anyone who did. Even post-election, when 70% plus of the nation was in this stupor, we knew it was Marxist voodoo that could not last.

It did not. Early in 2009, per Rasmussen, another 25% got over the phony high of Obama's election. Since then, Obama's been underwater on approval .

Millions more have joined this narrow majority in the past weeks. Debates have been the catalysts, but this epiphany has been building for much longer -- and now it's reached critical mass. There is now understanding of the shallowness of Obama and of liberalism. Everything said by the supposedly racist, mean-spirited conservatives has been validated.

Scissors-32x32.png

Those in the bubble never see these tectonic shifts. They were in denial after Drudge nearly brought down Bill Clinton. They stayed in denial after bloggers retired Dan Rather. Everyday reality brings down more newspapers and magazines, and the pioneer of cable is now only airport fare.

Hello? Anyone in the bubble spot a trend here?

No, and this includes some good guys. Limbaugh and Mark Levin hammered Charles Krauthammer and George Will last week on their groupthink. Even bubble conservatives speak of four-dollar gas and dead ambassadors as mere debate topics. How can they miss that four-buck gas, soaring food prices, and 11% unemployment are ruining lives? These are not points awarded because a guy sounds elegant.

Crowley's antics are a sample of incidents that cause light bulbs to go off for voters who may not know the issues but who do know that a president who has to be rescued by a B-list journalist is indeed an empty chair. They know that the B-list journalist is not worth listening to, either. This is the kind of event that can put the last four years into instant perspective for someone.

Different dots connect for different people. For some, it may be Obama snarking, "Can you say that a little louder, Candy?" after blaming the video for weeks. Add this to Big Bird, binders, and contraception for middle-aged students, and even unserious voters can tell that Obama is unserious.

For others, it may be the pipeline and gas prices. Or the cancer ad, the phony Harvard Cherokee, or fat union perks. Whatever the dots, they all connect those inside the liberal matrix of Obama, all Democrats, the media, unions, Occupy, and the pundits. Nothing they have said for years is actually true.

If such realizations have hit critical mass, we have a wave.

Scissors-32x32.png

I had no idea that Zell Miller had gone through all this.

7/21/2012

snip

One reason has been his health. “About three years ago, I got shingles. I broke out from my toes – big blisters all the way up to my hip. And it left me somewhat disabled, and I had two big falls. I fell down a flight of 13 stairs, all the way down them. Broke five ribs, two of them very badly, collapsed a lung, and pushed my heart over to the middle of my body more,” the former governor said.

“That really crippled me up. And then about two months later, I fell again and broke my back. And so I have really been stove up, as we say in the mountains.”

Until now, he has kept his constant pain a private matter. He’s had a small electronic device implanted in his back. “When the pain gets so bad I just can’t stand it, I’ve got a little remote – like a TV remote. I can mash that, and it kind of blurs the pain some,” he said.

snip

For those who have tracked Miller’s career, one of the greatest unanswered questions has been the source of his last rightward turn. What sparked not only his admiration for President Bush, but turned him into a strict opponent of abortion and a harsh critic of this nation’s social mores?

Religion, Miller said. “I had a conversion. I had a late life conversion. I changed my views on several things. This had to do with my son going blind, and me having to carry him to the doctor with his hand on my shoulder,” Miller said. This was in the early 2000s. His son, Matt, had been a lifelong diabetic.

“I prayed and prayed that they could do something about his sight,” Miller said. The prayers seemed to work. “He can see pretty good out of one eye right now.”

snip

• Like 2

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: The Only Way Obama Wins This Election Is To Steal It

snip

WHI: Benghazi story now breaking out even bigger. As promised. I was pissed the governor did not push the issue during last debate. Now I understand. I was not in the loop on that but that’s ok. Very smart move by the campiagn. Don’t count on media falling over themselves to make this a headline though. That will be done with them kicking and screaming. And read that first report carefully. And then smile. The Old Man made this happen. At least some of it. It’s pretty much spelled out in first report. He’s got to have logged about 30,000 miles in the last month alone. Don’t know how he’s doing it healthwise. But he is. Thank God.

UM: So how does Benghazi story now play out?

WHI: Let the roll out complete itself. Then we watch and wait. Need enough in media to confirm, question, and then demand WH response. That will take about 48 to complete. Cannot guarantee success, but like our odds. It’s the timeline that is so offensive. Security could have been deployed within 3 hrs. At the most is what I was told. 3 hrs. There was a 7 hr. gunfight. With a break in between. Simple math. The ambassador and the other three could have been saved. Obama let them die. And I go back to why. What the f-ck were they covering up out there in Libya? That’s the info I really wish I had but for now, the emails are what we got and they sure as hell pin the Obama WH to the wall on this thing.

UM: Do you remain confident with the Romney campaign?

WHI: Yes.

UM: Elaborate.

WHI: Momentum. Momentum. Momentum. We got it. They don’t. There is some feedback circling the drain from the Obama side. Operatives saying they are going to lose this thing. When people in the campaign start to voice that stuff enough that the other side is hearing it, that gives you a snapshot of where the campaigns are really at. I put the governor’s chances at 70% right now. Did you notice the Oregon news? I told you the internals on that about two weeks ago, right? Nobody in the media saw that coming. Now they are confirming Oregon is in play. Oregon! And there is a ton more like that on the map. And the Obama campaign knows it. We’re feeding it to them. A little here and there. Pissing in their cheerios every morning. Hey look guys! Now Pennsylvania is trending Romney. Enjoy the rest of your day now. They don’t know where to go from here. Having to borrow money. Obama has about 7 maybe 8 states locked up. That is it. And now whole ton of leaners in play. If the momentum holds for Romney I’m calling it now.

snip

These posts are always so fascinating. Who is the Old Man?

Thought this was a good post....found it on MyMuseShankedMe:

Dance, Monkey!

http://injennifershead.com/?p=1841

Dear Hollywood celebrities,

You exist for my entertainment. Some of you are great eye candy. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Some of you can scare the crap out of me. Others make me laugh. But you all have one thing in common, you only have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it.

You make your living pretending to be someone else. Playing dress up like a retard*. You live in a make believe world in front of a camera. And often when you are away from one too. Your entire existence depends on my patronage.

I’ll crank the organ grinder; you dance.

I don’t really care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your stance matters far less to me than that of my neighbor. You see, you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer and you cease to exist in my world. Once I am done with you, I can put you back in your little box until I want you to entertain me again.

Scissors-32x32.png

Make me laugh, or cry. Scare me. But realize that the only words of yours that matter are scripted. I might agree with some of you from time to time, but it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment.

So, shut your pie hole and dance, monkey!

Scissors-32x32.png

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Mitt Romney’s Quiet Prayer Amidst The Sound Of Thunder

A remarkable story from a longtime D.C. political operative of just how personally moved Mitt Romney was following a campaign stop in Red Rocks Colorado where over 10,000 enthusiastic supporters greeted the man they hope will be the next President of the United States.

Got this feedback earlier today and thought you’d like to hear it. You know, I’ve gone from just trying to defeat Obama to really trying to help Governor Romney be this country’s next president. I’m really starting to believe there might be something very special about this man. This took place out in Colorado. Just a couple days ago. Probably my favorite campaign trail story that’s come back my way so far this election. Wish I had been there. I’m going to try and get a little poetic on you here. Hope I pull it off OK and do this story justice. Feel free to help me out a bit in the telling. I would be embarrassed for people to know just how bad my spelling really is. And sadly, that’s not a joke. -INSIDER

snip

• Like 1

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Mitt Romney’s Quiet Prayer Amidst The Sound Of Thunder

A remarkable story from a longtime D.C. political operative of just how personally moved Mitt Romney was following a campaign stop in Red Rocks Colorado where over 10,000 enthusiastic supporters greeted the man they hope will be the next President of the United States.

Got this feedback earlier today and thought you’d like to hear it. You know, I’ve gone from just trying to defeat Obama to really trying to help Governor Romney be this country’s next president. I’m really starting to believe there might be something very special about this man. This took place out in Colorado. Just a couple days ago. Probably my favorite campaign trail story that’s come back my way so far this election. Wish I had been there. I’m going to try and get a little poetic on you here. Hope I pull it off OK and do this story justice. Feel free to help me out a bit in the telling. I would be embarrassed for people to know just how bad my spelling really is. And sadly, that’s not a joke. -INSIDER

snip

A woman on Rush just called in who was there. She was so inspired by it, even though there were so many people that they had to walk 5 miles to get thereohmy.png Said it was really special and also described that Romney was visibly touched.

• Like 2

These posts are always so fascinating. Who is the Old Man?

I'm not sure. Ran across this from May 2012. Interesting read when we see what it going on now.

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Obama In Serious Trouble – And That Makes Him Very Dangerous

“He owes them for everything. Everything he’s got – they gave to him. Everything. The guy’s Manchurian to the shoes on his feet.” -WHI

Note: For the past two years we have been receiving information from a longtime Democratic Party operative who has worked at the highest levels of American politics -including direct access to presidential administrations. Once closely allied to the Clinton machine, and then later playing a significant role in helping to elect Barack Obama in 2008, this individual came to realize just how inept and dangerous was the then-newly elected President Obama and his circle of closest advisers, namely Valerie Jarrett. Since that time this insider has time and again shared information that has later proven accurate, including rampant White House infighting, re-election strategies, Obama’s strained relationship with Democrats in Congress and the U.S. military, and more personal details specific to Barack Obama the man – a figure who suffers from emotional extremes including depression and who spends far more time in his second floor White House study than he does working in the Oval Office as President of the United States.

Here now is Part One of our most recent face to face interview with White House Insider…