Coffee Shop

Rheo

‘ROMNESIA:’ Did Obama Give Gloria Allred’s Game Away?

Posted at 2:58 pm by Ed Driscoll permalink.gif

I recommend Heather King's Poor Baby (I have not been compensated for this recommendation).

"That’s one way of looking at it. Another would be that women who have had abortions are the most qualified to speak. If not me— and women like me— who, then? The woman who didn’t have an abortion and regrets it? Bring her on. Let’s see the woman who is dying to point to her kid and tell the world: This is the biggest mistake of my life. I’d give her away now if I could. The world would be a richer, more joyful, more peaceful place had I destroyed my daughter in the womb."

KING, HEATHER (2012-02-20). POOR BABY: A Child of the 60's Looks Back on Abortion (Kindle Locations 128-130). . Kindle Edition.

Edited by saveliberty

@saveliberty

Good comments, too at article

evil1.gif

Eric_Mc 17 comments collapsed Collapse Expand

Would somebody please push this shrew down the stairs...preferably in a high-rise.

michaelw 1 comment collapsed Collapse Expand

Douse her with holy water or expose her to the full glare of the sun. Ah, perhaps fiddle with the brakes on her broomstick.

bornelk 3 comments collapsed Collapse Expand

Interesting word used for Mitt.

How about Obamaroids for Obama.

Scott Brown tells volunteers: Don’t relax yet

By Christine McConville

Monday, October 22, 2012 - Updated 4 hours ago

Scissors-32x32.png

The Bay State’s Senate race is so close, and it’s outcome so important, supporters can’t afford to relax, U.S. Sen. Scott Brown told his volunteers during a day of late-in-the-season politicking.

“If each one of you gave me, right now, two hours a day for the next 16 days, there’s no way that this is even going to be close,” Brown, a Republican, told about 100 of his volunteers inside a University of Massachusetts Lowell auditorium.

It’s Code Red in Moonbat nation

howie_carr.gif?1=1 By Howie Carr

Sunday, October 21, 2012 - Updated 12 hours ago

Scissors-32x32.png

The moonbats are melting down. They look at the polls, they see Romney ahead, and they react the only way they know how — badly.

An outbreak of Bush Derangement Syndrome, a mental disorder previously believed to have been eradicated in 2009, was observed last week at Hofstra University.

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, the tough street kid from St. Sebastian’s and Harvard, challenges Tagg Romney, that wimp from Belmont Hill, to a fistfight. Preppie-on-preppie crime.

Egypt prosecutor to probe election challenges

CAIRO (AP) — Egypt's prosecutor general has ordered an investigation into complaints by former prime minister Ahmed Shafiq into alleged irregularities and forgery in the presidential elections he narrowly lost.

Mohammed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood scraped in ahead of Shafiq in the elections, Egypt's first freely contested presidential vote, held in multiple rounds this summer. Shafiq's complaints came a day after authorities froze his and his family's assets as part of a probe into his wealth.

Shafiq had complained that some ballots were forged, invisible ink was used during voting, and some Christians were prevented from casting ballots. He said the incidents favored Morsi.

(Snip)

ohmy.png Good thing nothing like this happens here!!

Drudge currently has a picture of Judge Kagan and a link to this article...

cnsnews.com

Kagan: Not Sure ‘I Would've Been President Obama's Nominee If I Weren't a Woman’

The Drudge picture of her is perfect for another entry in "Separated at Birth".

Elena and Onslow sure bear quite a resemblance!

Onslow_Kagan.jpg

REMEMBER......if you're planning on voting for Obama & Mitt Romney wins.....you'll need plenty of vinegar.......

TheFeralIrishman

War On Women? McCaskill Business Sued For Sexual Harassment

Dana Loesch

10/22/12

While Senator Claire McCaskill has engaged in political subterfuge by pushing a “war on women” against her opponent Representative Todd Akin, her husband’s Illinois business is being sued for sexual harassment.

A female marketing employee of Sugar Creek, one of the largest and most valuable of Joe Shephard’s properties, filed suit against the company in 2009. Shepherd is the husband of Senator McCaskill who has before come under fire for having been accused of being “slumlord.”

The plaintiff alleges that she was repeatedly subjected to sexual harassment while employed at Sugar Creek and that management routinely participated. Documents show that the plaintiff worked at an apartment complex managed by Sugar Creek and her deposition details how tried to notify upper management at the company of the situation. According to the plaintiff’s complaint, she was asked in front of others to put on underwear other people had worn, she was followed into a restroom and barred exit, forcing her to watch simulated sex acts, and more. The plaintiff says she was targeted because she is a woman. On page 16 of the deposition (page 5 of the pdf) Sugar Creek’s attorney verifies that she is employed at Sugar Creek:

(Snip)

Sugar Creel Deposition

WestVirginiaRebel

‘The Donald’ threatens to drop ‘gigantic’ bombshell on Obama Wednesday

Demonstrating that two (morons) can play at the same game, Donald Trump took a page out of Gloria Allred’s book on Monday, announcing on FOX & Friends that he will release a bombshell on Wednesday that will sink President Obama’s already-listing battleship. Atypically for Trump, instead of calling his revelation huge (pronounced “yooj”), he instead said his news is “gigantic.” “It’s going to be very big,” the Daily Mail quotes the billionaire and former GOP candidate as saying. “I know one thing: You will cover it in a very big fashion.” Like Allred, Trump isn’t dropping any hints, adding only that his leak could “possibly” play a role in the election (which frankly doesn’t sound that yooj after all).

The suspense is killing me./sarc

Homophobia on the rise, survey says

Jakarta Post

10/22/12

A new survey published on Sunday revealed that intolerance of minorities is growing, with the highest level of hostility directed at the gay and lesbian community.

The Indonesian Survey Circle (LSI) found in its most recent poll that a staggering 80.6 percent of its sample population objected to having gays or lesbians as neighbors. The figure has jumped significantly from 64.7 percent in 2005.

p01_13.img_assist_custom-560x157.jpg

LSI found that intolerance of homosexuals was higher than the respondents’ aversion toward people adhering to different faiths, which stood at 15.1 percent. For the survey, LSI interviewed 1,200 respondents between Oct. 1 and Oct. 8.

(Snip)

More Here