(LIVE THREAD) Foreign Policy Debate

Valin

group says R won on economy and B won on foreign policy.

I think that is telling. Most will vote on the economy. The "undecideds" haven't paid attention to Libya or anything else regarding foreign policy.

• Like 1

O put veterans to work building bridges and roads....... and getting mental help..... LOL sometimes hitting talking points does not work.

another personal story...

I keep wondering if there really are very many people who want to get out there and build bridges and roads. I am so sick and tired of o talking about bridges and roads.

O put veterans to work building bridges and roads....... and getting mental help..... LOL sometimes hitting talking points does not work.

I keep wondering if there really are very many people who want to get out there and build bridges and roads. I am so sick and tired of o talking about bridges and roads.

Fixed it. wink.png

• Like 4

Well here in Texas those bridge and road builder (workers at least) are 90% Hispanic.

Well here in Texas those bridge and road builder (workers at least) are 90% Hispanic.

same here

Wolf keeps pushing this "scientific" polling.

He has no lenses in his glasses.

You know where the two ear pieces rest against the temples? That area between them is empty, too.

I want to see what is left of the lundtz group.

by now the blond has smeared lipstick, torn panty hose and her hair is falling down but she's still for O

• Like 1

by now the blond has smeared lipstick, torn panty hose and her hair is falling down but she's still for O

What channel is that on?

• Like 1

What channel is that on?

Fox