LIVE THREAD: Six Pitfalls in Town Hall Style Debate

Valin

@chuckwoolery: CBS poll says romney 65% Obama 35%. Wow CBS news is liberal. This is over everybody. Jimmy Carter part 2 have arrived.

@michellemalkin: Well. MT @NY4Mitt Anderson Cooper says Obama/Crowley were wrong on #Libya statement. #Benghazi not called act of terror in Rose Garden.

• Like 1

@chuckwoolery: CBS poll says romney 65% Obama 35%. Wow CBS news is liberal. This is over everybody. Jimmy Carter part 2 have arrived.

Hmmmm....interesting, 'cuz:

www.cbsnews.com/Cached - Similar

You +1'd this publicly. UndoIn CBS News Instant Poll, 37 percent say President Obama won the second presidential debate, 30 percent say Romney won with a margin of error of 4 points

Hmmmm....interesting, 'cuz:

www.cbsnews.com/Cached - Similar

You +1'd this publicly. UndoIn CBS News Instant Poll, 37 percent say President Obama won the second presidential debate, 30 percent say Romney won with a margin of error of 4 points

that's what I saw first and then the other lit up so I don't know

every time I watch O I know that I can't dislike him anymore than I aleady do but he proves me wrong every time, I disliked him even more than before he came on

• Like 2

every time I watch O I know that I can't dislike him anymore than I aleady do but he proves me wrong every time, I disliked him even more than before he came on

You have got to think that those "undecided" see that in these things.... he comes across as totally artificial.

• Like 1

Ok. Sorted it out. CBS said poll says Romney one economic portion by that much. And with Crowley now walking back her insta fact check on Libya I think this may look different in a few days. Overall was the other poll number.

Ok. Sorted it out. CBS said poll says Romney one economic portion by that much. And with Crowley now walking back her insta fact check on Libya I think this may look different in a few days. Overall was the other poll number.

Yep. And if O "won" the overall with 37 points........that means he didn't even win his base.............

• Like 2

It does not matter. Romney did NOT screw up and I think things keep moving. It would be nice for Obama to screw up... but he has had too much prep time after the last disaster.

Edited by clearvision
DID NOT
  • Like 2

@AriFleischer: CNN poll of debate watchers: Did O offer a clear plan for solving country problems? Yes 38%; No 61%.

• Like 2

So they are making a point that even though Romney may have lost on the debate point about "terror" the fact that is it the main topic and will continue to be hurts Obama. They don't want to talk about.

Yep. And the fact that Monica Crowly had to take it back and that's being reported everywhere ends up making that moment the biggest moment of the debate. That's a gift right there.

My final take on the evening . . . the guy on the right, does he look like the president of the United States?

(I think my gaydar even went off.)

THDebate1_20121017_012510.JPG

• Like 2

I think low information voters are going to easily break to Romney. I'm having a hard time seeing any big changes at this point.

I'm with you on that.

For what its worth I just watched a clip from Frank Luntz's focus group, one woman said she came in undecided. Undecided as to whether to vote for Romney or not vote at all. Shew broke for Romney.