Quasi Official New and Improved VP Debate Thread

Valin

From Adam Baldwin: @adamsbaldwin: QFE: "When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, the foolish man either rages or laughs and there is no rest." - Proverbs 29:9

• Like 4

No one changed vote based on debate with FOX's undecided panel

I watched that undecided panel, my ears must be getting old, I couldn't understand that last black kid they talked to, he seemed to say a lot but no idea of what he said

PJ Media

129. Abbie Normal

I wish politicians (especially the Democrats) would quit invoking “what the JCS recommends.” The JCS base their recommendations on whatever planning parameters the SecDef (a political appointee) gives them to work with.

I agree with @righteousmomma -- that was painful, not fun. Biden's condescending smirking, outright laughing, and constant interruptions were obnoxious, but he did what he was told to do -- make up for Obama's empty chair. I give Ryan high marks for keeping his cool. I think it was a tie in substance, but Biden was a loser otherwise. I really, really don't like him!!

• Like 3

Instant Poll by CNBC:

@CNBC "[POLL RESULTS] Who do you think won the VP Debate? Paul Ryan: 56%, Joe Biden: 36%, Neither: 8%. #CNBC2012 "

• Like 1

Instant Poll by CNBC:

@CNBC "[POLL RESULTS] Who do you think won the VP Debate? Paul Ryan: 56%, Joe Biden: 36%, Neither: 8%. #CNBC2012 "

that's suprising for CNBC

Peggy Noonan

There were fireworks all the way, and plenty of drama. Each candidate could claim a win in one area or another, but by the end it looked to me like this: For the second time in two weeks, the Democrat came out and defeated himself. In both cases the Republican was strong and the Democrat somewhat disturbing.

Another way to say it is the old man tried to patronize the kid and the kid stood his ground. The old man pushed, and the kid pushed back.