2012 Presidential Election part 6

Valin

does anyone even pay any attention to Chris Matthews?

Only to mock him.

I feel sorry for his wife. She has to explain why she married him. And how does one explain that? :)

Only to mock him.

I feel sorry for his wife. She has to explain why she married him. And how does one explain that? smile.png

She wanted to always be the smart one in a relationship?

• Like 1

Only to mock him.

I feel sorry for his wife. She has to explain why she married him. And how does one explain that? smile.png

She wanted to always be the smart one in a relationship?

You might be interested in this

Dennis Miller Show@DennisDMZ

I always wish that Obama would be as nasty and arrogant with our enemies as he is with fellow citizens who simply disagree with him.

• Like 2

@Valin What is the response to the campaign so far over there at CGP?

Suzan

One thing is becoming crystal clear in this election: Americans don't want a conservative president. Only now when Mitt has thrown virtually every one of his conservative, Evangelical, Libertarian and Tea Party contituencies under the bus and has roundly rejected his own conservative "prinicples" have voters begun to take him seriously.

Mitt veered further right, especially in terms of social conservatism, than any other candidate in my adult voting life--and voters were having none of it. He was sinking in the polls until, if reports are true, his family intervened and told him to morph into a moderate. Quick!

Mitt went as far right as any serious candidate has ever gone in the primaries, but he could never have gotten elected with those positions. Americans want a moderate--and most of them weren't paying enough attention to know that Mitt was either lying through his teeth during the primaries--or he is now.

That's what he was counting on, of course.

Bet you didn't know that. biggrin.png

@Valin What is the response to the campaign so far over there at CGP?

Suzan

One thing is becoming crystal clear in this election: Americans don't want a conservative president. Only now when Mitt has thrown virtually every one of his conservative, Evangelical, Libertarian and Tea Party contituencies under the bus and has roundly rejected his own conservative "prinicples" have voters begun to take him seriously.

Mitt veered further right, especially in terms of social conservatism, than any other candidate in my adult voting life--and voters were having none of it. He was sinking in the polls until, if reports are true, his family intervened and told him to morph into a moderate. Quick!

Mitt went as far right as any serious candidate has ever gone in the primaries, but he could never have gotten elected with those positions. Americans want a moderate--and most of them weren't paying enough attention to know that Mitt was either lying through his teeth during the primaries--or he is now.

That's what he was counting on, of course.

Bet you didn't know that. biggrin.png

Hahahaha! Boy that is an alternate universe. Three observations.

1. Ms. Suzan doesn't actually know what conservative principles are.

2. Wishful thinking is a powerful force in the universe.

3. Many of us are afraid of boggieman who do not exist, but blind to the ones that do exist because they are not carrying signs that say "I am a boggieman."

Famed attorney to the stars, media/political whore, Gloria Allred, is going to attempt to unseal Mitt Romney's sworn testimony in a prior court case, reports claimed on Tuesday.

Allred will be in a Boston court on Wednesday morning for an emergency hearing to try and unseal testimony given by the Republican Presidential candidate on a court case from some time ago. There is no word on what the case was about, but Allred is apparently representing one of the parties involved in it.

A source told RadarOnline that the relentless lawyer will also attempt to lift a "gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney," most likely in a negative light.

http://www.examiner....court-testimony

Famed attorney to the stars, media/political whore, Gloria Allred, is going to attempt to unseal Mitt Romney's sworn testimony in a prior court case, reports claimed on Tuesday.

Allred will be in a Boston court on Wednesday morning for an emergency hearing to try and unseal testimony given by the Republican Presidential candidate on a court case from some time ago. There is no word on what the case was about, but Allred is apparently representing one of the parties involved in it.

A source told RadarOnline that the relentless lawyer will also attempt to lift a "gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney," most likely in a negative light.

Will no one rid us of this meddlesome person?

I heard today (official rumor) that Mitt's huge a monstrous crime was to council some young women in his church not to get a abortion. ohmy.png

I guess we'll find out the shocking truth tomorrow.

Those records were sealed. If an attorney of record in the case can for political reasons have them unsealed at their whim. Shame on you.

I also think that Mitt's character and integrity in said case will be shown.

The left is crazy.

Those records were sealed. If an attorney of record in the case can for political reasons have them unsealed at their whim. Shame on you.

I also think that Mitt's character and integrity in said case will be shown.

The left is crazy.

don't think it's that easy to get a file unsealed, would probably have to have the main litigants in the case want it opened and that doesn't always work especially if it's anything to do with a child, the Courts will protect children.

Surely by now any half way thinking person is sick of Alred

• Like 1

Will no one rid us of this meddlesome person?

I heard today (official rumor) that Mitt's huge a monstrous crime was to council some young women in his church not to get a abortion. ohmy.png

I guess we'll find out the shocking truth tomorrow.

Tomorrow's going to be a big day. The Donald is also planning to reveal important news.blink.png

righteousmomma

One thing is crystal clear this Suzan quoted above does not know her head from a hole in the ground.

Actually I think she/he ? Is Maybe related to Chris Matthews.

So Chris if we white folks are only voting for Romney because we are racists, what do you call the 98% black folks voting for the o?

righteousmomma

Unless the Donald can prove that the Obamas were divorcing because the o is gay I wish he would just stop his attention getting gimmicks.

• Like 3

RM - I am surely hoping there is something more significant than divorce paperwork. Shoot the left would be thrilled to see O as gay or Bi. To them that is not a disgrace. If any thing significant should come from the Donald the MSM would bury it anyway

PAMP.jpg

WSJ: A Second First Term

Meet Obama's new agenda, same as the old agenda, only less.

10/23/12

Barack Obama won the Presidency in 2008 as the anti-George W. Bush and in 2012 he's been trying to win again as the anti-Mitt Romney, without elaborating much of a second-term agenda. Two weeks before Election Day, we now know why. His new ambitions look a lot like his old ambitions, except stuck on repeat.

On Tuesday Mr. Obama finally tried to give the future more definition with a new plan, except it isn't new and barely qualifies as a plan. "I've laid out a plan for jobs and middle-class security," he claimed in Delray Beach, Florida, brandishing a 20-page brochure titled "A Plan for Jobs and Middle-Class Security" and going on to invoke his "plan" another dozen-odd times. "I won't be running the okey doke on you," he added.

Voters may okey doke themselves if they believe this document, which is heavy on backward-looking and discredited factoids and light on economic specifics. For example, Mr. Obama wants to spend money to hire 100,000 math and science teachers for public schools. Isn't that what happened in 2009? And didn't his own Education Secretary, Arne Duncan, say that class size barely matters to education outcomes?

(Snip)