Romney vs Obama Live Debate Thread (Oct 3)

clearvision

Thanx for the feed-back.

I'm taking Dad to his emergency angiogram in about 8 hours.

Dad called to confirm that I'm going to drive, and Mom screamd Obama vs GWB in the background.

We're talkng possible emergency cracked chest cardiac-bypass....

Their argument: such will not occur w/out ObamaCare.

Prayers and best wishes for a good outcome,

I'm a little afraid of all the Mitt praise by the "press"....they are right, but what up?

Have no fear, by this time tomorrow things will be back to normal....Mitt Romney is rich and hates poor people.

No doubt.

I'm a little afraid of all the Mitt praise by the "press"....they are right, but what up?

Have no fear, by this time tomorrow things will be back to normal....Mitt Romney is rich and hates poor people.

Austin "Ghoulsbee"....[remember him?] is saying exactly that on Greta.

pollyannaish

Thanx for the feed-back.

Dad called to confirm that I'm going to drive, and Mom screamd Obama vs GWB in the background.

Prayers up for your family!

pollyannaish

So, I just spend a few minutes actually reading the posts from my liberal friends. They are obsessed with all of Romney's "lies." They can't figure out why he is not being called on them by Jim Lehrer. They think Romney is just flash and dazzle and is cheating and that is why he is lying.

I don't understand how to get through to people like that. I don't think one can. They live in a reality that is much, much different from my own.

What kind of country are we living in that we can't even agree on a few basic facts and instead prefer to make up our own?

Thanx for the feed-back.

Prayers up for your family!

Maybe just a stent will work out for him. Will be thinking of him tomorrow.

Ha.

My dog ate my notes. Then I ate my dog.

It's Bush's Fault... I inherited this debate.

umm excuse me Jim, but I was told there would be no questions.

• Like 1

So, I just spend a few minutes actually reading the posts from my liberal friends. They are obsessed with all of Romney's "lies." They can't figure out why he is not being called on them by Jim Lehrer. They think Romney is just flash and dazzle and is cheating and that is why he is lying.

I don't understand how to get through to people like that. I don't think one can. They live in a reality that is much, much different from my own.

What kind of country are we living in that we can't even agree on a few basic facts and instead prefer to make up our own?

@pollyannaish -- it looks like a huge bunch of people in this country don't bother thinking, reading or questioning anything, they quickly watch the news and believe whatever their favorite news person says, too darn lazy to think or lean anything

• Like 2

I think we know now why he doesn't do press conferences. He probably got more questions tonight than from the WH press corpse this year/term?

• Like 2

For some, the cult of personality is more important than anything else. An unvetted Obama is just now having the rot of lies, make his facade apparent.....and without the aid of a vigorous press. We are in a particular danger when the press not only hides Obama's mistakes, but perpetuates his lies.

• Like 1

I like the fact that Jim Lehrer lost control, in fact you could say never had it. This allowed the candidates to go at each other. I think that this is what people want to see the candidates talking too each other instead of answering the moderators questions.

pollyannaish

I am so tired of liberals saying everything I believe in are lies I could scream. We disagree!!! It is not alie to disagree!!

• Like 2

I am so tired of liberals saying everything I believe in are lies I could scream. We disagree!!! It is not alie to disagree!!

@pollyannaish!

It's a liberal technique that is used as lying liars lie.......the double & triple prevarication.

From AL GORE:

“I’m going to say something controversial here. Obama arrived in Denvericon1.png at 2:00 p.m. today, just a few hours before the debate started,” Gore said. “Romney did his debate prep in Denver. When you go to 5,000 feet and you only have a few hours to adjust — I don’t know, maybe … [inaudible].”

------

From a comments elsewhere... Acceptance speech 2008... Denver... enough said.

My comment don't think you get altitude sickness at 5000 ft. Might impact athletes for a bit, but a debate?