Romney vs Obama Live Debate Thread (Oct 3)

clearvision

Would this be a bad time to mention that I got my hair dyed darker with bronze highlights yesterday? HA!

sounds good, got mine dyed yesterday to a lighter brown and all the white is now bronze

One lady in the Fox interview group said she could not decide because this debate did not cover issues important to her..... let me guess.....

pollyannaish

Did Romney kick ass and take names?

SOMEBODY tell me.

Kicked ass, took names and spun the little man around and knocked him flat.

• Like 2

think for the next debate I'll pop some popcorn, ran up to Panera just before debate to get 1 sweet roll, walked out with a $14 box full of goodies, only have 1/2 bear claw left and I'm stuffed.

think for the next debate I'll pop some popcorn, ran up to Panera just before debate to get 1 sweet roll, walked out with a $14 box full of goodies, only have 1/2 bear claw left and I'm stuffed.

Geez, you will have a p/o'd Michelle at your door tomorrow.

You know she is not in a good mood tonight. ha

Axelrod....".......theater of the moment...." Slimy b*st*rd.

CNN..."Who won the debate?" = 67% Romney

Eat it sucker!

O is....more than anything else.....lazy. He has not had a "presser" in a long time. He could have had a tune-up every week w/o TOTUS....but he's not a governing pResident....he's the eternal campaigner.

O is....more than anything else.....lazy. He has not had a "presser" in a long time. He could have had a tune-up every week w/o TOTUS....but he's not a governing pResident....he's the eternal campaigner.

he's not only lazy but he is in over his head, doesn't have any idea of how to do the job, just wants to be adored and obeyed

WHI...

How was that? The governor delivered big time. Amazing prep work by the campaign. Almost like they had a few pages right out of Obama’s own prep book hand delivered to them about 48 hours earlier.

Obama looked very uncomfortable, tired, and agitated.

Watch donations to Romney rise in the coming days.

And we got another big deal about to be delivered. Not just the one I already told you about.

Pushing in the walls from all sides now.

This wasn’t a good night. THIS WAS A GREAT NIGHT.

The governor tonight was better than BC at his best.. No joke. He was damn good. Shocked the hell out of a whole lot of people tonight. Guess Christie was right on. Wow.

Now Jarrett shows her teeth. Governor’s team has been warned. They are prepared.

God I love this sh-t when it goes good like this.

Will be in touch.