Romney vs Obama Live Debate Thread (Oct 3)

clearvision

Checking in to see if you all agree with me and thank goodness you do! Felt queezy about this all day and now feel so much better. One thing I have to disagree about is the fairness in time. Mr. Stutter kept going well over and JL couldn't seem to stop him. Mr. Geee kept keeping track. Mitt mostly stuck to his time. O sometimes went as much as a minute over. Like Righteousmomma, I can not tell you what mr. G said every time.

Well, it's on to Ryan and Bite Me. I shall be home by then and that one should be fun!!

• Like 2

pollyannaish

Erin Burnett: Highlights from undecided voters: 62% said better on facts, 56% said better on vision of future, 64% stronger leader.

I'm assuming this is a snap poll or whatever those things are called.

I just can't believe it, just got off the phone with gal that is 87 yrs old, complete total Demo, loved BC and O thinks he is wonderful, admitted R ate him alive tonight and then said I'm sure you think I'm going to be stupid again and vote for O but I mailed in my absentee ballot today and I voted for Romney, said she feels like a traitor, has always voted Dem. Yeah.

• Like 4

pollyannaish

If you have a lot of liberal friends, don't go on facebook right now. They are in blame Jim Lehrer mode.

And fixated on the fact that Big Bird could be out of a job. (Good grief, do they not know how much Sesame Street makes on merchandising?!)

If you have a lot of liberal friends, don't go on facebook right now. They are in blame Jim Lehrer mode.

And fixated on the fact that Big Bird could be out of a job. (Good grief, do they not know how much Sesame Street makes on merchandising?!)

I'm trying hard not to respond to some of them.

I just can't believe it, just got off the phone with gal that is 87 yrs old, complete total Demo, loved BC and O thinks he is wonderful, admitted R ate him alive tonight and then said I'm sure you think I'm going to be stupid again and vote for O but I mailed in my absentee ballot today and I voted for Romney, said she feels like a traitor, has always voted Dem. Yeah.

+1 Like

pollyannaish

I'm trying hard not to respond to some of them.

I just want to post HAHAHAHAHA on some of them. But, I am a grown up and will let them pout it out without me.

Hugh Hewitt just made a very good point....Mondale won the 1st debate with Reagan.

Next time may very well be different.

Thanks Hugh! Now, I'm not saying that won't happen...but I think that Obama is a very different man than Ronald Reagan. Obama is not resilient, he is said to be lazy and he is thinned skinned. I predict the next one will be just as bad or worse. I believe what we are seeing is the beginning of his collapse.

Let it be so!

I should also add he is having multiple orgasms over the debate.

pollyannaish

Would this be a bad time to mention that I got my hair dyed darker with bronze highlights yesterday? HA!

• Like 1

Would this be a bad time to mention that I got my hair dyed darker with bronze highlights yesterday? HA!

I'll bet that looks good.

pollyannaish

Iowahawkblog: In my specially selected focus group, 100% of swing voters said, "holy crap, that guys is the president of the United States?"

• Like 3

Iowahawkblog: In my specially selected focus group, 100% of swing voters said, "holy crap, that guys is the president of the United States?"

Ha!

pollyannaish

I'll bet that looks good.

I like it. Being a little bit of a redhead makes me happy.

• Like 1