Romney vs Obama Live Debate Thread (Oct 3)

clearvision

Hugh Hewitt just made a very good point....Mondale won the 1st debate with Reagan.

Next time may very well be different.

What's the topic?

This was economy mainly so benefit to Romney

pollyannaish

Hugh Hewitt just made a very good point....Mondale won the 1st debate with Reagan.

Thanks Hugh! Now, I'm not saying that won't happen...but I think that Obama is a very different man than Ronald Reagan. Obama is not resilient, he is said to be lazy and he is thinned skinned. I predict the next one will be just as bad or worse. I believe what we are seeing is the beginning of his collapse.

• Like 1

Thanks Hugh! Now, I'm not saying that won't happen...but I think that Obama is a very different man than Ronald Reagan. Obama is not resilient, he is said to be lazy and he is thinned skinned. I predict the next one will be just as bad or worse. I believe what we are seeing is the beginning of his collapse.

Let it be so!

I just got off of the phone with friend who is not really into politics, but he even thought it was a disaster for Obama.

I smell landslide.

pollyannaish

HAHAHA. Stephen Green has started calling the President, "President Lady Parts."

Oh man. People are just mean. (Funny, but mean.)

• Like 1

I just got off of the phone with friend who is not really into politics, but he even thought it was a disaster for Obama.

I smell landslide.

I like the way you smell

• Like 2

Has anyone interviewed Mooch? Wonder how she feels about it? She has to know he was a lying sack of crap. I bet even his kids aren't going to talk to him tomorrow. And I bet they don't want to face other kids at school. They will probably call in sick. LOL

• Like 1

pollyannaish

do you suppose O's internal polls show him losing? He sure was lost without his prompter

That's what the rumor is according to the White House Insider. I wouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1

Has anyone interviewed Mooch? Wonder how she feels about it? She has to know he was a lying sack of crap. I bet even his kids aren't going to talk to him tomorrow. And I bet they don't want to face other kids at school. They will probably call in sick. LOL

I'll bet they are eating comfort food tonight. Screw the veggies.

I smell landslide.

I like the way you smell

Uhhh, that didn't come out right did it? HA.

• Like 1

Huffpo

What Wasn't Discussed In The Debate

In a debate on domestic policy, wide swaths of domestic policy issues went unmentioned.

Immigration, women's rights, abortion, unions, gay rights and climate change were not discussed.

President Barack Obama did not bring up Mitt Romney's tenure at Bain Capital. Nor did he discuss the wealth Romney accumulated from that position and his low tax rate, which Obama's campaign has used to attack Romney's tax proposals, which independent analyses show mostly benefit high-income earners.

Much of the debate focused on proposals named after legislators--the Dodd-Frank Wall Street reform bill and the Simpson-Bowles deficit-reduction plan.

--Luke Johnson

I'll bet they are eating comfort food tonight. Screw the veggies.

Bet it's a boy-toy & some pResidential Choom.

Fox is now saying that this was the biggest tweeted event ever.

Bigger than the Packers/Seahawks debacle last week? Wow!

My twitter timeline was flying. Impossible to read them all. The ones I did catch all agreed the real Obama showed up tonight.

I smell landslide.

I like the way you smell

Uhhh, that didn't come out right did it? HA.

oops not qute right

pollyannaish

Bigger than the Packers/Seahawks debacle last week? Wow!

Ha! This had the same feel to it, but this time the guy I was rooting for didn't get a bad call in his favor. I LIKE it!

• Like 1