Coffee Shop

Rheo

pollyannaish

OUCH!

And you know what the other side's response was? They attacked his military record and lied about him getting thrown out. The guy willing to all on his own sword to protect this men. Are you serious? THIS offers a very, very stark contrast in the two parties, and what we stand for not only ideologically, but personally. BRILLIANT.

• Like 1

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Fast and Furious investigation

"This partisan lawsuit wastes taxpayer dollars and resources, and is a distraction from the urgent business before Congress: acting to create jobs and grow our economy," "It is also designed to distract the Justice Department from its critical job of challenging state laws designed to restrict the rights of Americans to vote."

NBC

Show on Jesus' wife papyrus delayed amid doubts

APNews

10/2/12

BOSTON (AP) — The premiere of the Smithsonian Channel's documentary on a papyrus fragment that purports to show Jesus referring to his wife has been delayed until further tests can be done amid doubts about the fragment's authenticity.

Research about the fourth-century papyrus fragment was released last month by Harvard Divinity School professor Karen King. She said it didn't prove Jesus was married, only that some early Christians believed he was.

(Snip)

Scholars immediately questioned the authenticity of the fragment, saying, for instance, that the grammar on it was unconvincing. They also cited its lack of known archaeological provenance.

(Snip)

War on Women? Watch This Ad

RUSH: We have audio here to a great ad by the Susan B. Anthony List. It is an ad. It's a devastating anti-Obama infanticide ad. It's October, now, folks. It's October, and the ads are starting to show it. I want you to listen to this and ask yourself how this stacks up to the Democrats' talk about their phony War on Women.

MELISSA OHDEN: Many children, more than you might think, actually survive failed abortions and are born alive. I know, because I'm one of them. I was aborted and my body discarded like I didn't exist. But a nurse heard me crying and cared enough to save my life. There's something else you may not know. When he was in the Illinois state senate, Barack Obama voted to deny basic, constitutional protections for babies born alive from an abortion.

RUSH: Oh Lordy.

MELISSA OHDEN: Not once, but four times.

RUSH: Oh, no.

• Like 1

Drudge

We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

DAILY CALLER: 'For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America'.

Well we'll see.

Of course you understand the comments from the Left and MSM (but I repeat myself) will be A. silence B. "Oh That's just the Right Wing Noise Machine

Drudge

We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

DAILY CALLER: 'For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America'.

Well we'll see.

Of course you understand the comments from the Left and MSM (but I repeat myself) will be A. silence B. "Oh That's just the Right Wing Noise Machine

BuzzFeed this is it

I'm shocked. Did you know you need ID to get your stuff out of a pawn shop?

Did you know these people are really crude in Detroit?

ha. Too much Hardcore Pawn for me.

So in other words pawnshops want to suppress people that use them.

The very same people, I think, that are saying would be disenfranchised. I could not live in Detroit, that is for sure.

I'm a racist against crude, stupid people. wink.png

The very same people, I think, that are saying would be disenfranchised. I could not live in Detroit, that is for sure.

I'm a racist against crude, stupid people. wink.png

biden.jpg

I would point out dumb knows no race

madonna1.jpg

or gender

Guessing(hoping) we will have a live thread tonight for debate. I need to find pub/restaurant w/WiFi and TV coverage. Nearby Mexican place might work with the bonus of food/margaritas

Fred Thompson ‏@fredthompson

Biden in FL reminds supporters that b/c of Obama, they can get free colonoscopies. Joe got one. They found his head

• Like 1

Biden in FL reminds supporters that b/c of Obama, they can get free colonoscopies. Joe got one. They found his head

LMFAO.gif OUCH!

Obama spokeswoman: We don’t blame Bush for mess we inherited (from Bush)

On Wednesday, the Obama campaign’s deputy manager demonstrated a remarkable talent. Appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Stephanie Cutter revealed that she is able to talk out of both sides of her mouth at once.

Asked about the “blame Bush” meme that has been a cornerstone of the Obama presidency almost from Day One, *Cutter responded thus:

We’re absolutely not doing that. In fact, we’re taking credit for the 5.1 million private-sector jobs that have been created over the past four years despite being handed the worst economy since the Great Depression. We’re taking credit for the million jobs that were protected under the president’s efforts to save the auto industry and the increase in manufacturing jobs for the first time in decades. We’re not blaming our predecessor by any means, but we don’t think we should return to the same policies that crashed the economy.

(Snip)

I'm speechless...and we all know how often that happens.

* Vid at link