I think many of us wonder about this:

13343463225522.gif

Ben Stein's Diary

End Times

By Ben Stein on 9.14.12 @ 6:09AM

There is that feeling in the air.

Thursday

Strange day.

I awakened to a text from a close friend who is a devout Christian and who was so angry at the elite media that she could not sleep. "I am so frikkin' sick of the media telling us that Islam is a 'religion of peace,'" she said. "Look, people make fun of Jesus all of the time and I mean ALL of the time and we don't kill them or harm them. But do anything at all that offends any Muslim and they start killing Christians and Jews -- and then Obama apologizes for it. How long can this go on? The times of Tribulation are at hand."Scissors-32x32.png

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/09/14/end-times

Sooner or later, the world is going to have to address the fact that Islam, not "Militant Islam", not "Radical Islam", but "Islam", is not compatible with anything else on this planet.

Either Earth will become totally Islamic, or Islam will disappear forever.

There isn't any middle ground. The Koran will not allow it.

Welcome to reality, Folks! I hope we are not too sophisticated to accept this situation.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

I agree. And like the latest banner says "There are 4 billion Osamas waiting."

Fanatics whether secular humanists or religious fundamentalists cannot be reasoned with.

Just wanted to let you know . . .

We live (15 miles) near a joint Army / Air Force base installation. For two days prior and today, there has been heavy ordinance practice going on, as well as air operations. It is strange to feel the earth shake and hear the muted thunderous sounds. But it is also reassuring to hear these sounds of what I can only assume is a stepped-up preparedness operation. It may have been previously scheduled, but the timing seems quite coincidental.

As Rheo would say, carry on.

righteousmomma

Drudge says several Universities have had bomb or al Qaida threats. I knew Texas was one but not about Two others -Valparaiso and N. Dakota State

Drudge says several Universities have had bomb or al Qaida threats. I knew Texas was one but not about Two others -Valparaiso and N. Dakota State

alfshotgun8gv.gif

School bans ‘gang-affiliated’ Broncos jersey

An 8-year-old Colorado boy was ordered to remove his Peyton Manning Broncos jersey at school because of its perceived street gang affiliation — a ban that isn’t wearing well with the child’s mom.

But the celebrated quarterback wasn’t the specific target, rather it’s the number he wears — 18 — that’s the issue, school district officials said.

“It was absurd to me. I was shocked,” mom Pam Vanatta told CBS 4 Denver on Wednesday, following the uproar within the Greeley-Evans School District. “I was speechless.”

image.jpg

EST.jpg

Wow! I can't spot any difference!

More good writing from Ben Stein.

What Romney Should Have Said

Scissors-32x32.png

"My opponent, Mr. Barack Obama, chose to meet this international outrage by apologizing to the mobs in the form of a letter from Mrs. Clinton's State Department condemning the making of the offending e-mail.

"Let me be clear about this: Mr. Obama is wrong. We have complete freedom of speech in this country. We do not apologize to mobs of thugs and bullies for our residents having free speech. When I take office, the era of apologizing to foreign thugs and bandits for the United States of America and our freedoms is over. We are not ashamed of being a free country. We are proud of it.

"We expect the governments of Egypt and Libya and all other nations to do their duty under law to protect our embassies. If they can't, we will take appropriate action. We are not going to be pushed around and we are not going to be bullied by gangsters and we are not going to apologize for the Constitution.

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

School bans 'gang-affiliated' Broncos jersey

An 8-year-old Colorado boy was ordered to remove his Peyton Manning Broncos jersey at school because of its perceived street gang affiliation — a ban that isn't wearing well with the child's mom.

But the celebrated quarterback wasn't the specific target, rather it's the number he wears — 18 — that's the issue, school district officials said.

"It was absurd to me. I was shocked," mom Pam Vanatta told CBS 4 Denver on Wednesday, following the uproar within the Greeley-Evans School District. "I was speechless."

image.jpg

EST.jpg

Wow! I can't spot any difference!

Valin, two great posts. #'s 8 & 9.

FYI, last night I got an email allegedly from a friend of mine on Facebook. It mentioned 'Google recommends' and had a hyper-link attached.

Curious, I contacted friend and they never sent it. Don't know what or who is doing it, but if you get something funny, best not to open it.

I think that I know just the right guy for the job.

Everyone has wondered what he's going to do after he slinks out of the White House in January.

As for the goats... He's got hundreds of his closest associated to pick from.

"Going back home with the right job waiting for ya... What could be sweeter?"

Wanted: 1 goat herder, 30 goats at O’Hare Int’l Airport: EXCLUSIVE

CHICAGO (FOX Chicago News) -

There aren't many places you'd associate with goats in Chicago besides the Lincoln Park zoo, The Billy Goat Tavern, and of course, that infamous curse at Wrigley Field.

Soon, you might be able to add O'Hare International Airport to that list.

Fox Chicago has learned the Chicago Department of Aviation recently put out a bid looking for someone to supply goats to graze on the grass and brush at O'Hare. It also calls for a goat herder.Scissors-32x32.png

FoxNews Chicago

FYI, last night I got an email allegedly from a friend of mine on Facebook. It mentioned 'Google recommends' and had a hyper-link attached.

Curious, I contacted friend and they never sent it. Don't know what or who is doing it, but if you get something funny, best not to open it.

Your friend needs to change his/her password. Their account has been hacked. Happened to me; people were getting emails from me that I never sent, urging them to buy something or other, can't remember what. Same thing happened to my niece.

Sandmonkey from Cairo — Exclusive PJM Audio Interview

Mahmoud Salem — aka Sandmonkey — is the well-known and highly-respected Egyptian blogger who was one of the original democracy demonstrators in Tahrir Square back when people, including me, wanted to believe in the “Arab Spring.” How naive we were.

I was able to catch up with Mahmoud this evening via Skype to his cell phone in a Cairo suburb for this audio interview. Not surprisingly, the Sandmonkey does not sound optimistic, but, as you will hear, he has not lost his sense of humor, even while calling for heads to roll among “Arabists” at certain Washington think tanks.

Click on the link to get the audio.

H/T Instapundit

Instapundit

Scissors-32x32.png

A READER EMAILS:

Much as it pains me to admit she was right about something, Hillary’s remarks about that 3 a.m. phone call were correct in one way. It wouldn’t be wise to call President Obama, as they probably don’t allow phones on the golf course or at campaign fundraisers which is where he seems to spend most of his time.

Sadly, we’ve also learned that Secretary Clinton can’t handle that phone call too well, as it seems her response was to apologize for freedom.

With all of the things I didn’t like about him, John McCain doesn’t look so bad to me now.

Please withhold my name if you use this.

]

When people are willing to give their names in support of this sentiment, we’ll have really turned a corner . . . .

UPDATE: And maybe we have. From my email:

“Well, I’m Bob Tandler, and I support that message.”

There's more on Instapundit. Click on the link and read the whole thing.

Colonel: Hillary Made Decision Not to Post Marines at Benghazi

STEVENSjpg.jpg

by Michael Patrick Leahy 14 Sep 2012

Scissors-32x32.png

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News, Fox News military analyst Colonel David Hunt laid the blame for the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans at the Benghazi, Libya American mission on Hillary Clinton and the State Department:

The State Department just allowed our guys to get killed. If you approve no bullets in guns for the mission security guards and an outhouse for a mission, you’re inviting it.

Earlier, on Howie Carr's radio show Thursday, Colonel Hunt said that the American mission at Benghazi "was like a cardboard building, there wasn't even bullet proof glass." In addition, Hunt said the security guards inside the mission didn't have bullets:

Howie Carr: They weren't allowed to have bullets, is that correct?

Colonel Hunt: That's true. They were private security. The rules of engagement were ridiculous.

H/T Instapundit