Conventions Part Two – Here come the Democrats

Draggingtree

Click to see how you can help win the Senate back.

Ad3329567St1Sz170Sq21610330V0Id3.png

This was a pop-up ad on the Smith and Wesson Forum this morning.

I usually don't deal with pop-up ads but this one caught my attention enough for me to explore the candidates a little more.

As you should elephant.gif

Jerusalem capital plank not included in DNC platform

By BYRON TAU |

9/4/12 12:39 PM EDT

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Language calling for Jerusalem to be recognized as the capital of Israel has been omitted from the 2012 Democratic Party platform.

As the Weekly Standard's Daniel Halper noted, the 2008 DNC platform included this language proclaiming the city's status: "Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel. The parties have agreed that Jerusalem is a matter for final status negotiations. It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths."

That language has been replaced by a broader statement about Scissors-32x32.png read more

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/09/jerusalem-capital-plank-not-included-in-dnc-platform-134317.html

Problem with listening to these people, you know they are all damn liars and delusional...and crooks

On behalf of The United brotherhood of crazy crooks & lairs local 491 I strongly object to this post of your! bag.gif

Democrats Proudly Declare We All Belong to the Government. Ditch God From Their Platform.

The Democrats Have Doubled Down on "You Didn't Build That". The State Built It.

By: Erick Erickson (Diary) | September 4th at 05:06 PM | 8

RESIZE: AAA

soviet-union-propaganda-1680x1050.jpg

In a statement right out of a communist state, the Democrats started their convention with a bit of propaganda declaring we all belong to the government. Seriously. They started their convention with this video:

Scissors-32x32.png read more http://www.redstate.com/tags/tag/democratic-national-convention/

• Like 1

Gov. Nikki Haley, Rep. Tim Scott crash Democratic National Convention

• By JEFFREY COLLINS
    Associated Press

CHARLOTTE — Gov. Nikki Haley and U.S. Rep. Tim Scott have crashed the Democratic convention to tell people why they shouldn’t re-elect President Barack Obama.

The Republicans came to Charlotte today for a news conference with a group called “Obama Isn’t Working.”

Scott pounced on a remark from Obama two years ago where the president said he would give himself an incomplete grade because the economy hasn’t fully rebounded.

Scott said he flunked out of ninth grade and he knows an “incomplete”

Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20120904/PC16/120909683/1177/gov-nikki-haley-rep-tim-scott-crash-democratic-national-convention

It is difficult to watch the speakers as well as the crowd.

That is a convention hall full of racists, haters, takers, delusionals, Prius drivers with Zero bumper stickers, and retired academics.

I guess so @Valin. Wow.

It is a very stark contrast. I think that is good, actually.

Once again we see the two different views of America. For the Left we are one because we are all part of a government, you could almost say government is America, at least in their view. We on the right, I'd say take a different view.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

George Washington

Government is not something to celebrate, but to fear...and keep on a very short leash.

• Like 2

Whoops! Sorry @Draggingtree. I see you posted that video long before I did.

That's what I get for laundry breaks and inattentiveness. That and the lack of strokes and heart attacks.

• Like 1

I'm going back to cleaning. These are angry, delusional people.

blink.png

It would be funny if it weren't so serious. And we are supposed to be the angry party...really? Never saw a moment of that at the GOP convention. Wanting something more effective, yes. Angry...nada.

• Like 2