Conventions Part Two – Here come the Democrats

Draggingtree

Krauthhammer.... Empty, weak, not very good Obama speech, no meat, he said nothing, can't speak about his records, nothing there, he is amazed... A student in class turns in a C paper.....Otherwise I love it really...

OUCH>

• Like 1

One talking head said I what I think is key.... THERE REALLY ARE NO UNDECIDED VOTERS AT THIS POINT.. it is turning out your base...so make the other side evil, scare you. So these conventions don't sway anyone, just want to get people to the polls.

Mr.n. is switching from channel to channel. The consensus seems to be there was little rhetoric there. Huh. The great orator didn't come through, I guess. Well, on to the debates.

Mr.n. is switching from channel to channel. The consensus seems to be there was little rhetoric there. Huh. The great orator didn't come through, I guess. Well, on to the debates.

I heard several references to it was a state of the union speech. Not good.

OK 26 undecided voters on CNN all from NC (that explains it).

Sort of Lundz like but some other guy.

So far 2 don't believe him. 1 trusts him. (I still don't know how they are undecided)

I do notice 4 bar taps behind them,,,, might explain something

What a waste. Showed a few squiggles, talked to people who said stupid things (is that why they are undecided, or is it the beer taps or is it they are from North Carolina)

ore

Thank goodness it's over, don't think I could take another night of it.

I was just thinking the same thing, @cudjo. It's a great relief to have it over and not have to listen to this part anymore.

• Like 1