Conventions Part Two – Here come the Democrats

Draggingtree

They do have lots of button vests. Strange hats scattered about. Some suits. I don't see alot of tshirts in the crowd.

Well good. Perhaps that is something nice I can say about the convention. They are dressing better!

Not much you can add to that.

• Like 1

Deadly Irony

It turns out that if you Google “Planned Parenthood” and “DNC,” a top result is not what you’d expect: but one that is entirely appropriate.

Interesting. I don't get that result. My first result was about how nobody showed up to a DNC/Planned Parenthood event.

I think it is important to remember that googling things tells you more about the person googling, than society at large. All google searches take into account everything that is known about you. That is what algorithms are all about. That is not to say their aren't static results, but it is becoming and increasingly sophisticated machine that provides completely personalized results. This isn't your 2005 Google anymore.

Gee, I never knew we such bad people!

I know we suck, right? I keep looking around to see who is messing it up for the rest of us. Maybe it's you. :lol:

Deadly Irony

It turns out that if you Google “Planned Parenthood” and “DNC,” a top result is not what you’d expect: but one that is entirely appropriate.

Interesting. I don't get that result. My first result was about how nobody showed up to a DNC/Planned Parenthood event.

I think it is important to remember that googling things tells you more about the person googling, than society at large. All google searches take into account everything that is known about you. That is what algorithms are all about. That is not to say their aren't static results, but it is becoming and increasingly sophisticated machine that provides completely personalized results. This isn't your 2005 Google anymore.

True. BTW I got the same results as you.

Gee, I never knew we such bad people!

I know we suck, right? I keep looking around to see who is messing it up for the rest of us. Maybe it's you. :lol:

[me3dia]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Posted on | September 4, 2012 | 2 Comments and 23 Reactions

Jeff Dunetz reports:

Comparing the language of the 2008 Democratic Party Platform and the 2012 Democratic Party Platform a key section was removed.

That section called for isolating Hamas “until it renounces terrorism,” so now, evidently, Democrats are OK with Hamas terrorism.

Press statement from
: “This administration is painfully out of touch with the mainstream of the Jewish community, which knows that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, and that it must remain the undivided capital of the Jewish State of Israel.”

As I’ve been saying for some time, this isn’t your father’s Democratic Party. This is the
Scissors-32x32.png
read more

Deadly Irony

True. BTW I got the same results as you.

It's a conspiracy. ;)

Spending a lot of time on saying R2 lie. Then do "fact checking". Car plant closure, medicare, etc.

That's a good sign, actually.

Ah, well. Glad they could find one.

I'm going to hang up clean clothes. I can't stand to listen even when I'm not listening! See...it's something else the Dems and I have in common. We don't like to listen to the other side's convention.

:lol:

• Like 1

I guess all us seniors had better vote for O

I guess so. Otherwise every single one of us is going to die.

I guess all us seniors had better vote for O

I guess so. Otherwise every single one of us is going to die.

Who Knew!!!

One more thing in the search for fair and balanced:

I'm not a fan of Romney's logo. I'm not a fan of Obama's logo.

I want GWB's logo back.

The end. :lol:

• Like 1