Conventions Part Two – Here come the Democrats

Draggingtree

Wow, that was gutsy to remove that. AND it is interesting they removed any references to God as well.

Not listening, just reading. I wanna keep my health and I'm just not that hearty. :lol:

righteousmomma

Today a guy called Rush and asked How in "cornbread hell" could anyone be undecided at this stage with the clear differences between the two.

Well, we have heard it. In person. A former New Yorker who said that we would have to learn what the Book of Mormon says and then that he would decide when he goes into the booth !!! Idiots!

• Like 1

Cudjo re your:

"I finally found it, Beverly Perdue is on"

May not be very Christian but here goes - as one multi generational NC er to another: Bev, you are an idiot.

Someway my I pad response to Cudjo ended up as Cudjo's response.

Sorry but I repeat : Bev, you are an idiot.

at least I see we had the same thought about her

• Like 1

My guess is you hit edit (since you are a mod). But just a guess.

So "kid" in video, did go back to school and has decided at 28 to finish up as a political science student. He thanked Obama for the money to do so.

My guess is you hit edit (since you are a mod). But just a guess.

I have never done that! /Severe sarcasm. wacko.png

I've done that on my phone, @righteousmomma, and ended up racing back to a computer so I could detangle the mess I made. So welcome to the club. The keys to the kingdom are not necessarily always safe FROM me. :lol:

• Like 1

Interesting CSPAN camera keeps showing audience... in particular people with small kids with them. Don't remember that for RNC.

Interesting CSPAN camera keeps showing audience... in particular people with small kids with them. Don't remember that for RNC.

Since I'm not watching...one of the things I've noticed over the years is that the GOP delegates wear ridiculous hats, but are, in general, appropriately dressed for the occasion. Does the DNC crowd still sport a lot of ill-fitting t-shirts with slogans, too many buttons and general hippiness everywhere?

They do have lots of button vests. Strange hats scattered about. Some suits. I don't see alot of tshirts in the crowd.

Well good. Perhaps that is something nice I can say about the convention. They are dressing better!