Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WestVirginiaRebel

RNC Live Convention Thread ( Wed )

355 posts in this topic

Could we say he has continued campaigning while black people are drowning? No? Huh.

I was always under the impression that when one party is holding their convention the other suspends campaigning. Am I wrong?

@Valiin

I think classy people in both parties did that years ago.

No class people don't.

As an old gamer I have a motto...As long as I know the rules I can play the game.

Might time to plan a rally in Charlotte.

1 person likes this

This is not the first time this has happened. Our impression of the convention last night was so different than many of the talking heads, and I'm talking Fox etc. Guess that's why it's good to watch these things yourself. (Or in this case, with good friendswink.png )

2 people like this

Great article, @Valin

It comes on the same day the Los Angeles Times runs a story that the GOP is trying to make an all white party look brown, NBC would not show any of the speeches from minorities at the RNC Convention on their website, BS-NBC ditched all minorities during their live coverage of the convention, and Chuck Todd, whose wife used to work for the Democratic Party, says the GOP is pushing a diversity card.

Great article, @Valin

It comes on the same day the Los Angeles Times runs a story that the GOP is trying to make an all white party look brown, NBC would not show any of the speeches from minorities at the RNC Convention on their website, BS-NBC ditched all minorities during their live coverage of the convention, and Chuck Todd, whose wife used to work for the Democratic Party, says the GOP is pushing a diversity card.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

McConnell is just not that good at delivery.

Never has been. What he is good at is driving Dingy Harry nuts.

1 person likes this

Do you think that Rand Paul would be speaking if his father wasn't Ron Paul? Not that I don't think he's a good speaker, but just sayin'.

Do you think that Rand Paul would be speaking if his father wasn't Ron Paul? Not that I don't think he's a good speaker, but just sayin'.

I'd rather listen to Rand than Paul though

1 person likes this

I'd rather listen to Rand than Paul though

Agree.

There are people who hope he will be the next Ron Paul. I don't think he's that nuts.

There are people who hope he will be the next Ron Paul. I don't think he's that nuts.

Don't think he's nuts at all.

"The One" is going to A. regret he said that B. going to see it in his dreams.

1 person likes this

Dr Ron? No he's sane as can be.rolleyes.gif

Dr Ron? No he's sane as can be.rolleyes.gif

No, Rand. I do think he's there to Pacify the Paulbots! You know, Paul Litewink.png

Does anyone have a link for a live feed for the convention? I will not have access to TV (hubby works 3rd shift and uses the TV for electronic Sominex at that time of the evening.)

Edited to add, I found one last night but forget where (old, forgetful, senile etc.)

Plus your head aches.

1 person likes this

Good to see GHWB, Barabara, GWB and Laura. Certainly miss their leadership and integrity.

1 person likes this

@Geee

Question: Is it possible to pacify the Paulbots? That's the problem I have with them, they're on a mission, and anyone who disagrees with them is an infidel.

BTW Nice movie about the Bush's...sure to drive the left up the wall....and that's always a good thing.

Good to see GHWB, Barabara, GWB and Laura. Certainly miss their leadership and integrity.

Sad to see how GHW is failingsad.png

Yes it was sad, @Geee. I teared up every time he spoke. The following song also made me tear up.