RNC Live Convention Thread ( Wed )

WestVirginiaRebel

The right that makes all the difference now is to choose our own leaders.

We will not spend the next 4 years blaming others, we will lead.

• Like 1

WestVirginiaRebel

are we here again?

I am here and you are here and we are here and we are all together...

• Like 2

2000 pages in Obama care.... have no place in a free country

2,000 page laws of any kind have no place in a free country....and don't get me started on the Tax Code.

@Valin for Secretary of the Treasury

Given the fact I still count on my fingers that would be a very bad idea.....thinking.gif Still what does the job pay? What about vacation time? Would I have minion?

• Like 1

let's hope we don't go down tomorrow night

I've requested an upgrade on our hosting package, I had hoped it would kick in tonite but if it did that is not our problem. So far they and I really don't know what happens and why.

I've requested an upgrade on our hosting package, I had hoped it would kick in tonite but if it did that is not our problem. So far they and I really don't know what happens and why.

Thank goodness we have you, left up to me I would be sititng here all night wondering what;s wrong.

PS it should be noted that it appears that MSNBC has finally noticed that there's a minority on stage...

Yeah, I checked that out, too.

Thank goodness we have you, left up to me I would be sititng here all night wondering what;s wrong.

Well, we could call your crazy friends and then feel normal.laugh.png

• Like 1

righteousmomma

I loved the ones I got to see and hear - Pawlenty, Huckabee, Condi, and Martinez and RYAN

The surreal universe I have been surrounded by for over 6 years has been popped. The America and Americans I love were on stage tonight.

• Like 3

Romney has tough acts to follow.

Yes, he does. His wife hit it out of the park. Surely he can, too. I'll say this much, he most definitely picked the best one to run with. I am in love with Paul Ryan.

• Like 3