(Live Convention Thread thru Tues night) Why This Year’s GOP Convention Will Be Historic

Draggingtree

Off topic: I really like the classy but understated stage. It is appropriate to the times. Sophisticated without being stuffy, interesting without being ostentatious.

Agree. When did you have time to do this while doing Kindervillage?

OK, some winning comments from the women!

Listen, quit listening to the men. The women are knocking it out of the park tonight. The men should stay barefoot and singing.

But Clear got in one,

Must have missed that while selecting wine for evening....

What channels are you all watching?

@clearvision and I are watching cspan. But he needed to go to the kitchen and cook and choose wine. He tends to sing while doing that...so I was just agreeing w/@pollyannaish

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Still watching Fox streaming so have to shut down I pad to come here. Agree with " women" comments. Sad. Scrolled thri 600 channels and usual trash malarkey while the greatest Nation in the world goes down the drain - but maybe not I have hope

pollyannaish

Off topic: I really like the classy but understated stage. It is appropriate to the times. Sophisticated without being stuffy, interesting without being ostentatious.

Agree. When did you have time to do this while doing Kindervillage?

Ha! I wish. ;)

pollyannaish

Mia Love is good. Mayor of Saratoga Springs UT.

Bet she's no relation to Reggie Lovewink.png

:lol: Bet you're right!

pollyannaish

Still watching Fox streaming so have to shut down I pad to come here. Agree with " women" comments. Sad. Scrolled thri 600 channels and usual trash malarkey while the greatest Nation in the world goes down the drain - but maybe not I have hope

I am sitting at my work computer, which has two monitors. I have this window up in front of me and the convention to the left of me. That may be wrong. blink.png

pollyannaish

John Kasich isn't bad, touting Ohio's success.

Agreed. More polished in the politician category, but absolutely accurate.

• Like 1

John Kasich, the actual author of 'Clinton's' budget surplus!!

Willard was smart enough to realize the GOP had Congress and if he wanted to get reelected he had to work with Congress.

• Like 2

I have heard very little negative towards the current "admin". I have heard facts, positive results, success stories, etc.

Can't wait to compare the DNC convention.

• Like 1

I am sitting at my work computer, which has two monitors. I have this window up in front of me and the convention to the left of me. That may be wrong. blink.png

Not wrong. Be sure and blink and stretch out your neck occasionally.

I have heard very little negative towards the current "admin". I have heard facts, positive results, success stories, etc.

Tomorrow on the morning shows.

• Like 1

pollyannaish

Not wrong. Be sure and blink and stretch out your neck occasionally.

I keep jumping up to cook dinner.

Another off topic note: I like the cheerleaders in the front of the audience. :lol:

• Like 1

Does Kasich have presidential ambitions?

He's a politician isn't he? Of course he does.

Something I heard years ago...(I paraphrase) Every Senator looks in the mirror and says..Why Yes I do Look Presidential.

Does Kasich have presidential ambitions?

No idea. But if I were to take a random thought that is traveling through my head.....no.