(Live Convention Thread thru Tues night) Why This Year’s GOP Convention Will Be Historic

Draggingtree

pollyannaish

CNN even seems impressed as I flip from channel to channel now.

Excellent. I can't wait for feedback. Good, bad and ugly.

• Like 1

OK now the talking head on CNN says they try to make Romney more likeable with Ann's speach... . Did the republicans do what it takes to make Mitt America's choice?

IIn '56 I was dating a guy that was a political nut, so had to watch and listen to both conventions, and many others through the years but the speechs tonight seemed better than any others, several really good ones

• Like 1

pollyannaish

TOS

Christie is boring

747 posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:55:17 PM by jennychase

I sent her a reply

What did you say?

pollyannaish

Wow. Gergen said that? Huh. What is it that Rush calls him?

What is Fox's take? (We used to have Cable, but since Obama came along, we can't afford it anymore. :lol:)

• Like 1

I always have loved how this site has had great live threads. Hopefully some of our newer members find this the next couple of nights. Over 350 posts tonite!

• Like 2

I always have loved how this site has had great live threads. Hopefully some of our newer members find this the next couple of nights. Over 350 posts tonite!

maybe some of the new members have my problem, I couldn't find CSpan for quite a while, finally had to ask Steph for help, now I'll remember it

righteousmomma

Pollya, fox commentators liked Ann - kudos of all kinds - and Christie ( varied in understanding of him)

righteousmomma

General thought was Christie's speech was "large" and not red meat but good and philosophically large.