(Live Convention Thread thru Tues night) Why This Year’s GOP Convention Will Be Historic

Draggingtree

OK I'm officially wierd. It's Christie who's going to make ME cry!!

I told @clearvision earlier who had opined that Chris was following a tough act that he was a Man, he would do as well as Ann.

pollyannaish

I think Romney is going to be a much better president than we expect. I don't think he was right for last time. I think he is well matched for this time.

• Like 4

I think Romney is going to be a much better president than we expect. I don't think he was right for last time. I think he is well matched for this time.

Yes, absolutely!

• Like 1

pollyannaish

Mitt is very uncomfortable with accolades. He is more comfortable with working hard. He has the same humility that GWB and RWR had. I really, really love that.

• Like 2

pollyannaish

@clearvision

He's hitting a homer. Told ya!

Just be glad they don't have Mitt following him...

Mitt just may surprise us there too. He's careful about expectations management as well. ;)

• Like 1

pollyannaish

"Real leaders don't follow polls, real leaders change polls!"

So Rheo and I are connected on the tear meter...and you and I are connected on the "hand me the yellow highlighter" meter. :lol:

• Like 1

Yes, absolutely!

I have always told my children-#1 criteria is character, all other qualifications fall after that. If most Americans say they can't follow the day to day happening in government don't you think they would make this their #1 criteria also? You have given it over to someone you can trust.

• Like 2

pollyannaish

Yes, absolutely!

I have always told my children-#1 criteria is character, all other qualifications fall after that. If most Americans say they can't follow the day to day happening in government don't you think they would make this their #1 criteria also? You have given it over to someone you can trust.

Exactly! Trust is the key. If you don't have character, you don't have anything.

• Like 1