(Live Convention Thread thru Tues night) Why This Year’s GOP Convention Will Be Historic

Draggingtree

pollyannaish

@pollyannaish

Stupid question....Who is Richard Greico?

He costarred with Johnny Depp on 21 Jump Street and disappeared soon afterwards.

I actually liked him in Booker, back in the day.

Will you laugh if I ask what 21 jump street is/was?

What can I say except I was out of the loop before being out of the loop was cool.

TV show about of group of young detectives that go back to high school undercover to combat drugs and evil. :lol:

pollyannaish

OK, you guys are not alone. women in the audience are crying also!

I can completely relate to the struggles she is talking about.

pollyannaish

"We are too smart to know there aren't easy answers. But we're smart enough to know there aren't better answers."

"We are smart enough to know there are not easy answers, but we are not dumb enough to be told there are no answers" close?

ANN:

We're smart enough to know there are no easy answers, but we're not dumb enough to realize there are better answers.

pollyannaish

"We are smart enough to know there are not easy answers, but we are not dumb enough to be told there are no answers" close?

Yes, oops. Mistyped it!

ANN:

We're smart enough to know there are no easy answers, but we're not dumb enough to realize there are better answers.

LOL 3 quotes and they are all slightly different.

TV show about of group of young detectives that go back to high school undercover to combat drugs and evil. :lol:

Any good?

pollyannaish

I think it must have been: "We're smart enough to know there are no easy answers, but we're not dumb enough not to realize there better answers."

Or something like that.

pollyannaish

TV show about of group of young detectives that go back to high school undercover to combat drugs and evil. laugh.png

Any good?

Uhm. No, not really. It wasn't bad, but I preferred stuff like Simon and Simon and Magnum. So my review is just a personal taste issue. I did like Greico's show which was a spin off..."Booker."

pollyannaish

She comes across as a Real Person.

She is. And she is a lot less uppity than her rival. That's not racist, that's reality.