(Live Convention Thread thru Tues night) Why This Year’s GOP Convention Will Be Historic

Draggingtree

Bottom line for me, after watching almost everything for the whole day, I again have H O P E ! and I am encouraged.

I enjoyed everyone except Santorum. Don't know why--he just seemed blah. I really liked Chris Christie, but thought Ann Romney, by FAR was the very best.

On Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace did an interview with them which aired last Sunday. It was very insightful and gave me a better appreciation for both of them.

righteousmomma

Palin on now and liked the speeches. Moms, multi tasking etc but sympathetic that parents be on right track. She gets it.

pollyannaish

Pollya, fox commentators liked Ann - kudos of all kinds - and Christie ( varied in understanding of him)

Excellent. I think it was a very successful night.

Thanks for the wonderful thread! Pinging newish members @Draggingtree, @tapper47, @RidesAPaleHorse, @RedlegDuke, @JohnnyThinkertinker join us tomorrow night for the live thread on the convention!

• Like 1

Pollya, fox commentators liked Ann - kudos of all kinds - and Christie ( varied in understanding of him)

Thanks for the wonderful thread! Pinging newish members @Draggingtree, @tapper47, @RidesAPaleHorse, @RedlegDuke, @JohnnyThinkertinker join us tomorrow night for the live thread on the convention!

Adding to the ping @RandyM, @Argyle58

pollyannaish

Adding to the ping @RandyM, @Argyle58

Oh thank you! Please join us RandyM and Argyle58!. Glad to see you here @NCTexan, @nickydog and @mozartlover. We missed you tonight!

pollyannaish

Bwahhahaha. The first caller into Cspan had a written statement regarding drug legalization. Next person is GOP and asks where Mitt Stands. Third caller is Obama supporter and is bashing Mitt.

I have always thought that those lines were ripe for fraud and crazies. Haven't changed my mind.

Ok, NOW i'm headed for bed.

@pollyannaish

Stupid question....Who is Richard Greico?

He costarred with Johnny Depp on 21 Jump Street and disappeared soon afterwards.

I actually liked him in Booker, back in the day.

Will you laugh if I ask what 21 jump street is/was?

What can I say except I was out of the loop before being out of the loop was cool.

LMFAO.gif

CNN from Tampa..."Now we go to NO where the real action is"... Lots of rain and some wind for guys on camera.

Great live thread, everyone. Thanks. Mr.n. and I watched on CSpan. I especially like Mia Love, Ted Cruz and of course Ann. She certainly brought tears to my eyes. I agree with @pollyannaish, she is spunky. Which in my view is good. I can see her bringing up 5 boys.