Coffee Shop

Rheo

The daughter of my good friend who I am always having lunch with is one of the people in charge of this -- her name is Joy Crisp. She is supposed to be interviewed by CNN tonight, but I need to get to bed.

Great pic!

I am very new here, in fact so new that this is my very first post.

After spending some time looking around, I can't seem to find the newbie posts?, rules?, philosophy?.

blush.png

Great pic!

After spending some time looking around, I can't seem to find the newbie posts?, rules?, philosophy?.

blush.png

Welcome to TRR, @tapper47!

About Us

The daughter of my good friend who I am always having lunch with is one of the people in charge of this -- her name is Joy Crisp. She is supposed to be interviewed by CNN tonight, but I need to get to bed.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce I am officially jealous.

There is defiant greenish tinge to my skin....although that might be leftovers from last night.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I am officially jealous!

Great pic!

blush.png

It's not really an official rule or anything but there is a very old tradition of new members sending me $20.00.

Hey! It's worth a shot! There are a lot of gullible people out there and all I have to do is find me one!

• Like 1

Introducing the Power Line Pick Six

306x413xPickSix185.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bffWqyhYWn.jpg

If you check the sidebar to your right, you will see our contribution to the 2012 Congressional elections: the Power Line Pick Six. We have selected six candidates to report on and get behind, three in the Senate and three in the House. We chose candidates who are solid conservatives and are likely to be leaders if they are sent to Washington; we have also selected pivotal races that will help to determine which party controls the House and the Senate. The Senate candidates are Ohio’s Josh Mandel, North Dakota’s Rick Berg, and Montana’s Denny Rehberg. The House candidates are Arkansas’ Tom Cotton, Minnesota’s Chip Cravaack, and Utah’s Mia Love.

(Click On Link)

pollyannaish

Great to meet you tapper! We're glad to have you here and look forward to your perspectives!

Great pic!

blush.png

clearvision

Joy Crisp has been giving this evenings briefing (6pm Pacific time)

Thanks for the welcomes. And Rheo I am going to read the link you furnished right now.

This seems like a very calm place. Nice.

Great pic!

blush.png

It's not really an official rule or anything but there is a very old tradition of new members sending me $20.00.

Hey! It's worth a shot! There are a lot of gullible people out there and all I have to do is find me one!

I thought long and hard about this (not really) but I have to choose very carefully how I spend my money. Either you or Romney. Sorry, I think I'll give that huge $20 to Romney. biggrin.png I figure if many of us do he'll out raise the guy I want gone.

• Like 2

Great pic!

blush.png

Welcome @tapper47!

SrWoodchuck

OK Boys & Girls it's time to play SPOT THE FALLACY

Fun for for the whole family

Win valuable prizes

Impress the neighbors

My take is reflected in this comment from the link & George Carlin........

• Howard Winbrow Replied:

WHAT "evidence?"

WHAT "rigor?"

It's really simple, even for ignorant people who are trained to see "evidence" where there clearly is very little to none.

Where's this computer model? What did it predict for 2012? Was it accurate?

I've have never seen so much hoopla about NOTHING. NO ONE knows the accuracy these bogus models constructed a decade or more ago.

The computer models are EITHER RIGHT OR WRONG.

And if they're WRONG, I don't care how many bogus credentials you hang on it, I don't care how many fools are fooled by it, IT'S WRONG, IT'S NOT "SCIENCE" IT'S GARBAGE.

What can't you grasp about this?

.....and this:

NSFW

pollyannaish

Well the biggest one I see is the leap that accepting climate change as a concept is the same as accepting MAN-MADE climate change as real. I quit there. What else?

Win valuable prizes

Impress the neighbors

Win valuable prizes

Impress the neighbors

while the answers were perfectly valid I am very disappointed that no one spotted the major fallacy/flaw....that being the scientific fact the George Bush is responsible.

pollyannaish

Win valuable prizes

Impress the neighbors

while the answers were perfectly valid I am very disappointed that no one spotted the major fallacy/flaw....that being the scientific fact the George Bush is responsible.

I feel like an idiot for missing that!