2012 Presidential Election part 2

Valin

pollyannaish

Yep. There's no hate right there!

Seriously, there is panic in the ranks of the Democrat party. Hillary may have said no, but the fact it even came up has to say something. And what's this about Douglas Wilder showing up at a Romney fundraiser?!

Even Gallup's latest poll has Romney two points in the lead.

It doesn't matter of course until November 6, but we hold the momentum at the moment.

pollyannaish

I have a question for those of you in the know:

We always hear that the person with the most money in politics wins. I've been thinking this through and wonder if a study has ever been conducted to see if the money follows the support, or the support follows the money.

We constantly hear that people vote for the person that has the most money, but I am suspicious that this is a horrific twist and that the candidate with the most money is actually the one that has the most support to begin with. Doesn't that make more sense?

And why does the other way around tend to be conventional wisdom?

I have a question for those of you in the know:

We always hear that the person with the most money in politics wins.

To those who say that two words...Al...Checchi. He ran against Gray Davis in the June 1998 Democrat Gubernatorial primary. Had a humungous Bag-O-Money and lost....badly if memory serves. I would also ask us to get in our Acme MkVI Time Machine and take a quick trip back to 2008 and look and Mitt Romney and John McCain. 2 small questions A. Who had the most money? B. Who won the nomination?

Oh Vomit. Mr. President meets Beavis and Butthead.

gag, this man is a total disagrace to the office

How do you really feel? You've got to stop holding our feeling in. biggrin.png

Yep. There's no hate right there!

Seriously, there is panic in the ranks of the Democrat party. Hillary may have said no, but the fact it even came up has to say something. And what's this about Douglas Wilder showing up at a Romney fundraiser?!

Even Gallup's latest poll has Romney two points in the lead.

It doesn't matter of course until November 6, but we hold the momentum at the moment.

For what its worth I'm available for the VP slot. The pays pretty good, free housing, and lord knows you don't have much to do (This is a real plus), Barry give me a call...we'll do lunch....your treat.

Oh Vomit. Mr. President meets Beavis and Butthead.

gag, this man is a total disagrace to the office

How do you really feel? You've got to stop holding our feeling in. biggrin.png

"Likability" is the new focus. Issues? What are they? Important issues?! Oh, come on.

FULL INTERVIEW – Paul Ryan on Fox

This is a very disappointing interview! Not one question about the burning issue of the day...What is Paul Ryan"s favorite workout music? I also noticed he didn't volunteer this vital piece of information. What is he trying to hide by not letting us know?

This is a very disappointing interview! Not one question about the burning issue of the day...What is Paul Ryan"s favorite workout music? I also noticed he didn't volunteer this vital piece of information. What is he trying to hide by not letting us know?

You tricked me, @Valin! That is an excellent interview -- all 12 minutes of it! Every time I watch this young man answer questions I become more impressed.

You tricked me, @Valin! That is an excellent interview -- all 12 minutes of it! Every time I watch this young man answer questions I become more impressed.

I'm sorry but until Ryan can answer the same hard questions and constant grilling the President has had to undergo

I'm going to withhold my support.

I also note he has yet to come right out and answer if it is true that if he and Mitt Romney are elected they will not have camps set up for old people....and force all women to become pregnant.

I'm sorry but until Ryan can answer the same hard questions and constant grilling the President has had to undergo

I'm going to withhold my support.

I also note he has yet to come right out and answer if it is true that if he and Mitt Romney are elected they will not have camps set up for old people....and force all women to become pregnant.

ohmy.pnglaugh.png

The difference between Obama and Paul Ryan is that Paul Ryan is likable AND substantive, plus he speaks intelligently without a teleprompter. (Although I have never thought Obama was likable.)