2012 Presidential Election part 2

Valin

clearvision

I have a feeling we're going to need every single one of them before this is over, biggrin.png

Unfortunately, they will need to be 99 bottles of whiskey not beer for this endeavor...

Draggingtree

Obama Campaign Brings Up 'Felons' in Latest Ad

12:49 PM, Jul 31, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

The latest web ad from Barack Obama's campaign goes after Mitt Romney for not releasing more tax returns than he already has. The ad, titled "Mitt Romney's Tax Returns: When Will He Come Clean?," at one point flashes two words onscreen, "FELONS" and "TAX RECORDS."

627920944.jpg

The words, "FELONS" and "TAX RECORDS," are displayed onscreen for at least six seconds, Scissors-32x32.png read more http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-campaign-brings-felons-latest-ad_649152.html

@pollyannaish

What we see here is yet one more example of the divide in our society. The Left is shocked and appalled at this, the right says...About Damn Time.

Notice also the underlying premise of the reporterettes question...ie Mitt was wrong, Mitt made a Gaff. This may provide us with a teachable moment.

Draggingtree
pollyannaish

@pollyannaish

What we see here is yet one more example of the divide in our society. The Left is shocked and appalled at this, the right says...About Damn Time.

Notice also the underlying premise of the reporterettes question...ie Mitt was wrong, Mitt made a Gaff. This may provide us with a teachable moment.

Absolutely.

pollyannaish
Draggingtree

@Draggingtree

In your wandering down the service road of life have you met anyone who really cares about this huge serious major issue? I ask because I've not.

Nor have I cool.png

Draggingtree

The Season of Pandering: Obama’s Affirmative Action EO to excite black voters

By: MataHarley

tipped-scales-139x150.jpg

In what is likely to be a vicious battle to a close finish, both Presidential candidates turn to the traditional carrot-on-a-stick method of campaigning… pandering to a particular demographic with glittering promises. While Romney is delicately walking the balanced beam, … Scissors-32x32.png read more

http://floppingaces.net/2012/07/31/the-season-of-pandering-obamas-affirmative-action-eo-to-excite-black-voters/

@Draggingtree

In your wandering down the service road of life have you met anyone who really cares about this huge serious major issue? I ask because I've not.

Nor have I cool.png

Strange. Someone more cynical & partisan than I might suspect there was media bias going on....but of course that's just crazy talk.

@pollyannaish

Absolutely.

That is what I am doing....making lemonade.

• Like 1

Draggingtree

The Attention Whores At Newsweek Are Calling Romney A Wimp. Projection Much?

By: Curt | 57 views

The Looking Spoon:

I can’t think of any other liberal rag so desperate for attention (and getting it) than Newsweek…now they’re calling Mitt Romney a wimp…really? Why on earth did they want to go there?

I don’t even have to manufacture a concept like I did here and here…I just have to insert real pictures, and it’s a more realistic cover than anything the left can throw at Romney.

obama_wimp_newsweek_not_romney1.jpg

obama_wimp_newsweek_not_romney2.jpg

obama_wimp_newsweek_not_romney3.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png read more http://floppingaces.net/most_wanted/the-attention-whores-at-newsweek-are-calling-romney-a-wimp-projection-much/

pollyannaish

@pollyannaish

Absolutely.

That is what I am doing....making lemonade.

Sometimes, lemonade is all you have.

pollyannaish

So Mitt Romney is no RWR or GWB when it comes to anti-wimpiness. But he is certainly a man's man when it comes to Obama.

A wimp. Seriously? You can call the guy a little stuffy, or slightly stiff...but wimpy? There's no wimpiness in business.

Edited to add: GWB was criticized for not being wimpy enough and being cocky with a swagger. It must be nice to be the Dems. You get to have it both ways...and you call it "cool."

• Like 1

Draggingtree

So Mitt Romney is no RWR or GWB when it comes to anti-wimpiness. But he is certainly a man's man when it comes to Obama.

A wimp. Seriously? You can call the guy a little stuffy, or slightly stiff...but wimpy? There's no wimpiness in business.

Edited to add: GWB was criticized for not being wimpy enough and being cocky with a swagger. It must be nice to be the Dems. You get to have it both ways...and you call it "cool."

Romney The Wimp? Not Even Close

By: Curt

Gotta agree with The Looking Spoon and his description of Newsweek. Attention seeking whores:

Wasn’t it just six months ago that Newsweek dressed Romney up like Spartacus?

Of course that was when the polls didn’t look too bad for Obama. Polls look grim, so Newsweek to the rescue! Scissors-32x32.png read more http://floppingaces....not-even-close/

pollyannaish

TRUE!

And the good news...Newsweek is now online only and basically dead. It does not play the role in America it once did. It's done.

So really, it makes no difference.

• Like 1

The Attention Whores At Newsweek Are Calling Romney A Wimp. Projection Much?

By: Curt | 57 views

The Looking Spoon:

I can’t think of any other liberal rag so desperate for attention (and getting it) than Newsweek…now they’re calling Mitt Romney a wimp…really? Why on earth did they want to go there?

I don’t even have to manufacture a concept like I did here and here…I just have to insert real pictures, and it’s a more realistic cover than anything the left can throw at Romney.

LMFAO.gif Some people are having Waaay to much fun at Newsweek expense....not that, that's a bad thing. I mean they invite abuse with that cover, and it would be impolite not to accept the invitation..

• Like 1