Coffee Shop

Rheo

wiscboatpeeps.jpg

H/T:BonedJello

Mr. McGlindon offered reporters a look at satellite photos showing the boat people larding their vessels with wheels of premium cheddar cheese, possibly in the hopes of bribing Canadian officials on Superior’s northern shore.

“We are telling all of our men that under no circumstances should they accept offerings of cheese,” he said. ”These boat people are desperate and they will try anything.”

Reports of the looming refugee crisis coincided with the release of a new poll showing that Gov. Scott Walker is now the most hated man in Wisconsin, narrowly edging Brett Favre.

Mr. McGlindon offered reporters a look at satellite photos showing the boat people larding their vessels with wheels of premium cheddar cheese, possibly in the hopes of bribing Canadian officials on Superior’s northern shore.

“We are telling all of our men that under no circumstances should they accept offerings of cheese,” he said. ”These boat people are desperate and they will try anything.”

That is just too funny... I really like good satirical writing and especially when it's so bizzarre and close to reality.

Now for the outrage of the day... at least so far and it's only 7AM.

For the last several days, I've seen a bunch of TV commercials aimed at kids. It looks like a Nickelodean show with kids playing and having over the top fun by running around and jumping. The announcer says get active and have fun... and to go to letsmove.gov which is sponsored by the USDA.

First... what the heck does the Dept. of Agriculture have to do with running around?

SECOND, when I went to the site... it's nothing more than a big Michelle Obama promotion. Here's just one of the many screens with our great all knowing mother showing how she's gonna feed us and take care of our every need.

232b3ac9.jpg

Just read this crap as an example of the strong BS that is being grown in "The White House Garden". Feeding the WH and the community.... I guess they've got a row of lobster plants right next to the filet mignon bushes.

We're paying for this thinly veiled political advertisement to indocronate our kids to learn the tune to Barack Hussein Obama Ummmm Ummmm Ummmm.

For the last several days, I've seen a bunch of TV commercials aimed at kids. It looks like a Nickelodean show with kids playing and having over the top fun by running around and jumping. The announcer says get active and have fun... and to go to letsmove.gov which is sponsored by the USDA.

First... what the heck does the Dept. of Agriculture have to do with running around?

SECOND, when I went to the site... it's nothing more than a big Michelle Obama promotion. Here's just one of the many screens with our great all knowing mother showing how she's gonna feed us and take care of our every need.

232b3ac9.jpg

Just read this crap as an example of the strong BS that is being grown in "The White House Garden". Feeding the WH and the community.... I guess they've got a row of lobster plants right next to the filet mignon bushes.

We're paying for this thinly veiled political advertisement to indocronate our kids to learn the tune to Barack Hussein Obama Ummmm Ummmm Ummmm.

This has also been going on for quite a while, as well as actual appearances by both of them on kids showsrolleyes.gif

That is just too funny... I really like good satirical writing and especially when it's so bizzarre and close to reality.

That's the essence of good satire.

232b3ac9.jpg

This has also been going on for quite a while, as well as actual appearances by both of them on kids showsrolleyes.gif

garfield.gif

I can't float on a cloud... this is the only thought that comes into my mind now.

28199421.jpg

"Only the ethinicity has been changed to protect the administration" - cheat steal from Dragnet

saveliberty
:D I am watching the union representatives squirm as Chris Wallace shows how government workers are getting cushier benefits than the private sector.

saveliberty

Obama: “When I Said ‘Just Fine’ I Thought You’d Buy It”

June 8, 2012 - 2:31 pm - by Stephen Green

Scissors-32x32.png

Correction:

President Barack Obama stressed the U.S. economy is “not doing fine,” seeking to clarify his earlier comments about the private sector and accusing his Republican rivals of lacking ideas about how to stoke growth and create jobs…

“It is absolutely clear that the economy is not doing fine, that’s the reason I had a press conference,” the Democratic president said, seated next to Filipino President Benigno Aquino.

But here are Obama’s full remarks from earlier today:

The truth of the matter is that, as I said, we created 4.3 million jobs over the last 27 months, over 800,000 just this year alone.

232b3ac9.jpg

Mitt and Ann Romney will have a lot of crap like this to dismantle in January 2013.

SrWoodchuck

Laus Deo........

........from Wiki....& confirmed by Snopes.

laus Deo = "..praise be to God..."

This is written on the East side, of the aluminum capstone.......at the peak of the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C.

Great song for any Alpaca Rockers..........